PDA

View Full Version : Diablo Predator / Electrical Problems

Medicine Man
03-04-2007, 05:35 AM
I appologize in advance for a rambling post but its even hard for me to follow seeing it first hand. I recently used my Diablo Predator programer to install the 87 Octane performance program on my '03 H2 and have had the following changes in my electrical system;
1. No sound from radio through speakers though Clarion 935VD works as it always has. I have read about the Bose amplifier problem in the '03 , think it applies to this situation?

2. Aftermarket alarm all of a sudden works the way it should. Increased range with remote and no more falsing. I had given up on it. Before you had to be right up to the vehicle before it would disarm and the remote start was useless do to the range issue.

3. Onstar light stays red most of the time though will turn green for a few minutes maybe once a day.

Only thing I can think of is the Bose amp finally quit and this resolved an electrical issue with my alarm. Any thoughts are very appreciated :beerchug:

Also anyone with a Diablo Predator programer feel free to give me setting tips.

HUM GOOD
03-04-2007, 02:14 PM
before running the programmer, did you pull all the fuses it says to pull. I know it definitley includes the onstar. I have the same programmer and have had NO problems. I have pulled and reprogrammed many times in fine tuning it.

Medicine Man
03-05-2007, 05:33 AM
I didn't pull any fuses because the OnStar light is almost always red. I will reprogram it tomorrow and pull the "info" fuse prior to doing so. Thanks for any help :beerchug: