PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Like Best About Your H3?

Spuds
03-07-2007, 02:48 PM
Just Curious.

Even though I don't own one yet, what I like about them is that it seems all SUV's this size are beginning to look the same.

And I also like the looks of the H3 better than the new Jeep.

NEOCON1
03-07-2007, 02:51 PM
its GREEN :beerchug: :giggling:

Scouts Out
03-07-2007, 03:30 PM
I like the Looks... color I would change to the Orange... but I like the looks

ChiHummer3
03-07-2007, 03:42 PM
Definitely the looks! It's just a tough looking vehicle.

Of course, the Hummer haters are out there.....but most people, I think, are envious of the Hummer.

Most people comment, "It looks like a tank!" - I take that as a compliment. And when ya drive it, you feel like you CAN go through anything.

The H3 ROCKS!!!!
:jump:

Viet Nam Vette
03-07-2007, 05:01 PM
I Like the off road drive line and the Eaton Locking Diff. I also like the ground clearence and the engineering that went into the chassis. And lets not forget the comfort of the Leather Interior as well as the cloth.

Also It doesn't look like any other SUV. It stands alone in it's own class of looks. As they say "Like Nothing Else"

I like everything about my HUMMER H3.. :perfect10s:

justforfun
03-07-2007, 05:11 PM
Looks, name and ability... do crazy stuff off road all day, then head home with the cruise control doing it's thing, listening to quality sounds in comfort... not many others can do the same for the price!!!...

and...

It's a HUMMER :D

Cheers
JFF :dancingbanana:

Steve - SanJose
03-07-2007, 06:02 PM
Agreed, I like it because it's a Hummer. I'm using it as a mainly as daily driver/UAV (urban assault vehicle) and it's been working fine since July 2005.

usetosellhummer
03-07-2007, 06:36 PM
It's the best of both worlds, a Lux SUV tame on the road so wifey is happy and then balls to the ball off road capabilites that don't knock your teeth out.
like nothing else baby:)

Icyelle
03-07-2007, 06:39 PM
I like the fact that it looks unique compare to the SUVs out there on the road. I mean how many H3s do you see on the road compare to seeing a Honda Pilot, Tahoes, etc...
It definitely stands out and is a head turner. I use my H3 as my daily driver too and I love it.

graydog
03-07-2007, 06:50 PM
I like the super powerfull 5 cyl. engine, the bullet proof front diff. the central tire inflation system, and the snorkel intake system:giggling:

Viet Nam Vette
03-07-2007, 07:05 PM
I like the super powerfull 5 cyl. engine

:jump:

excel25
03-07-2007, 08:20 PM
:excited: :excited: :excited: Whats not to like!!

kma
03-07-2007, 11:24 PM
I like the pitting on my windshield:excited: and the big chrome smile that is so photogenic off road.

H3PAC
03-07-2007, 11:27 PM
I have an 06 Luxury/Off-road pkg. I like the glove box light that helps me find my papers...er, uh, just a sec officer, it's uh right in here somewhere. I like the map lights that light up the entire interior and are located toward the back seat (have the sunroof). I like the brightly lit engine compartment that makes it easy to check my oil and other things in the dark. I like the cracks in my roof rails and the warped A-pillar mouldings - they add character. I like the loud farts from my roof marker lights when I travel on the freeway or the wind is gusty - a recent passenger called it a hillbilly speed governor. I like the way the factory nav system avoids the most direct, shortest routes to my destination, allowing me to take in more of our great nation. I like the way every drop of liquid and spec of debris on the roadway sticks to sides of my vehicle, creating a collage of memorabilia from my jouney - a travel log of sorts. I like the noise the poor, underpowered engine makes when I drag race. I like the nice, flat storage area I get when I fold down the rear seats. I like the sense of community I felt when my kind neighbors came to my rescue, pushing my wheel-spinning Hummer, with its snow-packed Bridgestones over a lump of snow at the end of my driveway so I could get home. One of them said, "Don't feel bad, I almost had to get help getting into my driveway too." He and his soccer mom wife drive a mini-van. I like to watch tofu-eating, nipple-pierced freakos "humping" my Hummer. But most of all, I like having my very own On-Star beotch. "How do you like it baby?" "Slower please."

Just kidding. :giggling: I love my H3 and wouldn't even think of driving anything else.

K9sH3
03-07-2007, 11:43 PM
The Looks.

fourfourto
03-07-2007, 11:46 PM
What Do You Like Best About Your H3?

:jump: Its mine :jump:

RubHer Yellow Ducky
03-08-2007, 12:26 AM
SEX on the roof...

surf twang
03-08-2007, 12:28 AM
I like looking DOWN at minvans. :fdance:

f5fstop
03-08-2007, 12:30 AM
When I used to travel out west in my Jeep, it was cramped, and bounced around like a cup in a windstorm, and I wish I was in the Vette. When I used to drive the Vette out west, I would see some fantastic roads leading off into the mountains and could do nothing about it, but wish I had the Jeep.
Now I drive the Hummer out west, and it is comfortable, and has plenty of room for two, AND if I see that intriguing 4x4 road leading off into the mountains, I take it.

That is what I like best about my Hummer:jump:

lance-n
03-08-2007, 01:02 AM
the most gratifying remark i have had so far was right after i brought it down here and we pulled up to the in-law's house. pop ran out and said

"parece como militario!!! donde estan los lanzadores del cohete"

for those of you that dont speak spanish:
looks like a military truck, where are the rocket launchers?

there were only 2 other h3's in this town then, and now there have to be at least 50 of them. i noticed that the local rental agencies have plenty of h3's as well. also noticed they don't carry FJ's or Touareg's, must fall apart easier i guess. :rant:

kma
03-08-2007, 02:46 AM
I like having my very own On-Star beotch. "How do you like it baby?" "Slower please."

:perfect10s: :giggling: One of the funniest things I have read on the forums.

3Hummer
03-08-2007, 03:00 AM
I have to say i like just about everything about it! For i truly love the thing becuase ever since i knew what a car was i always wanted a Hummer, and i never thought id own one so to have one is one of my dreams come true. Also the name and the persona behind the Hummer and just whats its associated with.

fw888
03-08-2007, 03:08 AM
I like the prestige of driving a HUMMER !!!:jump: :beerchug:

blindzebra
03-08-2007, 03:45 AM
SEX on the roof...

so I'm not the only one that's done that aye?

But did you do it on the beach at might under a full moon?

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Hummer, like nothing else!

Demo
03-08-2007, 03:59 AM
does solo sex count:giggling: , if not Ducky you must erase your post.:twak:

Demo
03-08-2007, 03:59 AM
;)

westhillsat
03-08-2007, 07:53 AM
It's Superior Blue and it says HUMMER :jump:

Lex_Ordo
03-08-2007, 01:48 PM
It's Like Nothing Else!

No other vehicle looks like a HUMMER, and the lines of the H3, make it stand out from all the rest of the American SUV type trucks.

blindzebra
03-08-2007, 03:24 PM
After alot of thought, I think it's because she's a dirty girl at heart and not afraid to be herself. :beerchug:

RubHer Yellow Ducky
03-08-2007, 05:15 PM
so I'm not the only one that's done that aye?

But did you do it on the beach at might under a full moon?

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Hummer, like nothing else!

NO !

Parking lot at the Super WalMart at mid day on a Saturday...

RYD

HummerHippy
03-08-2007, 05:23 PM
Abiloity to drive thru all kinds of weather, and if I see something off road (or anywhere) I feel much better letting the H3 take me there. I think it's comfortable, very capable, and same (or better) mpg as any other mid size SUV.

Oh, and the looks! :)

Av1ator
03-09-2007, 03:54 AM
Looks, Turning Radius, Comfort (Really LIKE the Power Leather seats)
HUGE sunroof, Safety of a Hefty vechile, pulling up stumps,boulders railroad rails round the farm, confidence to go down a REALLY BAD muddy road and know I will come out with getting stuck, a LOT of BANG for the buck.

I have had some problems with my H3 (Cylinder Head TWICE) and I really thought about selling it....but as they say "Hummer, Like Nothing Else" and there isn't anything else for the price that will do what the H3 willl and be comfortable enough to be a daily driver. I drive down a section of interstate almost everyday that they call "Death Valley" because so many people have been killed in that section of hiway. The H3 gives me confidence that I won't be one of them!

The Juice
03-09-2007, 05:05 AM
What I like best about my H3 is that it's an H2.

3Hummer
03-09-2007, 05:30 AM
does solo sex count:giggling: , if not Ducky you must erase your post.:twak:

:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :OWNED: :dancingbanana:

eugenebeauxbuton
03-09-2007, 05:33 AM
I got this for several main reasons (not in any particular order): the turning radius is amazing, the sunroof is of epic proportions, the leather seats are wayyy comfortable, the ride is really cool (it makes one feel as if one was traveling along an unpaved road, even if it is a residential street), it has killer looks, and the engine is kind of fun in an underpowered, endearing kind of way.
An excellent truck with awesome stuff on it. I would only change the window controls, but since you are going to get the '07, nevermind. Oh, no matter the height, it's rather easy to fit in there.

Any Q, just contact me and you'll get the A.

--Luke

NEOCON1
03-10-2007, 03:06 AM
i love the gun ;) :giggling:

westhillsat
03-10-2007, 03:42 AM
:giggling: :beerchug: