PDA

View Full Version : Delta Backup Lights

audiofetish
04-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Has any installed the Delta backup light kit?

http://www.deltalights.com/products.asp?pid=23812

I purchased some a month or 2 ago and I am still a little leery about cutting into my rear bumper.

DDWH
04-12-2007, 03:45 PM
I got those for Christmas too...Thanks PhilD!!!!!!:beerchug:

I haven't had the time to install them yet. Not out of fear of messing up the corners, but I am very OCDish with my stuff and want to have a good chunk of time set aside to do the install.

frenzy1
04-13-2007, 11:49 AM
My gobi roof rack with ladder and delta backuplights is on it's way from the States. Everything should arrive anyday now. I'll let you know if they mount easy and post pics

frenzy
Belgium, Europe

audiofetish
04-13-2007, 03:12 PM
Thanks for the info guys. Hopefully I will see about doing the install next weekend.

Gunzz
04-13-2007, 09:52 PM
If you get a chance take pics of the installation. I too really like the lights and am thinking about adding them, but was also a little worried about the cutting. Good Luck !

HMR Editor
04-13-2007, 11:07 PM
The lights are really easy to install. We?ve put them on three of our H2s and they make a world of difference. The thing to make sure of is that you center the template in the bumper before cutting. We used two small sheet metal screws to hold it in place while we did one side then moved to the other. The whole thing took about two hours.

Another great product is Deltas' HID headlight kit for the H2; it?s also an easy install. After using them it?s next to imposable to drive with regular sealed beams again. They have a true HID hi/low beam. Very cool!

Good luck with the install.

Dave

frenzy1
04-19-2007, 02:54 PM
Installed 'em yet ? pics ??

frenzy1
04-19-2007, 02:54 PM
ps : just noticed this :

and a ban on EBay from the wife

:jump:

audiofetish
04-19-2007, 03:07 PM
Installed 'em yet ? pics ??
Well no install for me. :twak: I am now in the process of trying to buy another H2 to replace my tree hugger. The insurance company is supposed to contact me today to go over the damage. It is going to be totaled though. :crying: Hopefully this won't be a war on what they think the value of mine is.