PDA

View Full Version : Big Brake question

H2BRUTE
04-20-2007, 11:19 AM
In the very near future I will be changing my wheels and tires to 22" KMC's and 37x13.5x22 Toyo M/T tires. I do not plan to lift based on comments from previous threads posted. At most, I might get some minor rubbing, were some of the comments. If any of you can confirm again or have different opinions, I would appreciate hearing them. In addition, I was considering "Big Brakes". For those of you who have added them to your H2's, I'd be interested in hearing your comments, positive or negative..Thanks

W1N
04-20-2007, 12:36 PM
I've been running Brembos (Gran Turismos) for about an year now and love them. No problemos what so ever. Although people will check you out in traffic lights as your wheels are on their eye level :excited:...

yes and, they look hot!

md_sailor
04-20-2007, 01:06 PM
I've been running Brembos (Gran Turismos) for about an year now and love them. No problemos what so ever. Although people will check you out in traffic lights as your wheels are on their eye level :excited:...

yes and, they look hot!

Post Pictures .......:D Thank you!

W1N
04-22-2007, 09:13 AM
Post Pictures .......:D Thank you!

Check this out. I've got some better pics too, but been too lazy to post them lately. I've put my time into driving the beast ;)

http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2788