PDA

View Full Version : 2001 HMCS for sale

Michael A
04-27-2007, 01:02 AM
2001 HMCS $46k.

Now that the diesel 08' Superdutys are out it's time I sold her.

Within the last 14 months it's had; new brakes with all new hardware, new radiator, new FSD/PMD with a remote cooler, idler arm, R/F ABS sensor, poly hood bushings, 12k service, new rear door handle linkage, serpantine belt, Right hand mirror, block heater, air filter, air filter restriction gauge, L/H motor mount, head cool kit, fan clutch, A/C recharge with new oraface tube (ice cold A/C), GM blower motor, brake fluid flush, and power steering return lines. The previous owner had a speedo cluster problem and it was warrantied (documented) out by AMG at 22,930 It now shows 41k on the new speedo. The only non working item on this truck is the left rear caliper e-brake lever. The previous owner smoked so there are 2 or 3 small burns on the drivers side rear seat. Tires are MTR's at about 90-95% tread on one piece aluminum 17" rims. I've never had the tires off the rims to verify, but when aired down they appear to have the two piece runflats in them.

It was first bought as a factory demo through Capitol Hummer in Lansing Mi. Then shortly there after it was repo'd and I bought it through the previous owners credit union.

The previous owner stole every manual, winch remote, side steps, air hose, warning triangles, etc...that he could grab before it was repo'd, so I replaced all but the side tube steps. The paint does have chips, sun fade and minor trail pinstriping, but it's in overall ok-good shape. I've never thought twice about making 1000k+ mile trips with it, and have done so several times.

Please let me know if you have any questions about it. -Michael

Michael A
09-22-2008, 02:35 AM
New price $37,800
Does have the two piece runflats
E-brake cable replaced
Four new 37/12.5/17 MTR's
73k miles now and used as a daily driver.

hummeraddict
09-30-2008, 11:11 PM
New price $37,800
Does have the two piece runflats
E-brake cable replaced
Four new 37/12.5/17 MTR's
73k miles now and used as a daily driver.
I would buy if i had the $. Would you except monthly payments from me, lol?

Michael A
10-04-2008, 04:59 PM
I would buy if i had the $. Would you except monthly payments from me, lol?

I'll accept payments.........one :-)

Made a couple trips, at 75k miles now. It's funny how you can't give anybody a deal on a vehicle. I was tripping over 'interested' people (wanting a concours museum piece) when I had the price high, but now lowered to sell I only get one or two e-mails :notallthere:

Oh well, guess I'll just keep daily driving it for now.

Kerr
10-15-2008, 03:14 PM
id love to have but i need to sale at least one house or a 1400 hp toyota supra first. both dont seem to sale well lol....