PDA

View Full Version : Put your panties back on. Literally.

Adam in CO
05-24-2007, 02:27 PM
FORT COLLINS (AP) - Police are inviting women to view photos of about 1,300 pieces of underwear stolen from laundry rooms near Colorado State University, to see if any of it belongs to them.

The women will have their opportunity to see the photos Friday.
Police say 43-year-old Chih Hsien Wu is suspected of taking the bras, panties, stretch pants and pantyhose, valued at more than $6,000, in the past several months.

He faces a charge of theft. His bail was set at $15,000.
Police says it's unclear how many victims there are.

frenzy1
05-24-2007, 02:29 PM
Finally, someone who has the same hobby as I do !!!

MarineHawk
05-24-2007, 02:43 PM
FORT COLLINS (AP) - Police are inviting women to view photos of about 1,300 pieces of underwear stolen from laundry rooms near Colorado State University, to see if any of it belongs to them.

WTF!?!?!? I'm getting pissed about all of this improper gender stereotyping. How do they know some of the panties don't belong to some dudes celebrating their own internal gender diversity with appropriately diverse garments? What is this the 1950s all over again?

ChiHummer3
05-24-2007, 02:56 PM
WTF!?!?!? I'm getting pissed about all of this improper gender stereotyping. How do they know some of the panties don't belong to some dudes celebrating their own internal gender diversity with appropriately diverse garments? What is this the 1950s all over again?

:jump: :jump: :jump:

frenzy1
05-24-2007, 03:06 PM
:jump: :iagree: