PDA

View Full Version : Strange thing for the past week or so ....

RubHer Yellow Ducky
05-25-2007, 09:02 PM
Normally when I log onto this site the THREADS I have not read new posting added to them are in BOLD FACE and the ones I have read are lite type.

Now for the past week or so BOLD Thread titles are not showing up as if i have already read them ?????????????????????

Is it just me?

MarineHawk
05-25-2007, 09:05 PM
Yes.

MarineHawk
05-25-2007, 09:06 PM
I might add that your threads often show up bolded and in blue regardless of whether or not I have read them.:D

DennisAJC
05-25-2007, 09:14 PM
And you quoting skills suck.:D

RubHer Yellow Ducky
05-25-2007, 09:17 PM
I might add that your threads often show up bolded and in blue regardless of whether or not I have read them.:D

Thats because some past and present bald headed (jar-head), M-16 carrying people have bad eyes and I want to make it easy for them,

UNLIKE us good lookin former COASTIES who learned with and used M1's (a most damned difficult weapon to use when your left handed)
{speed quals were always fun on the 2 extra shells with the left handers}

I had to qualify at Cherry Point Marine Corp Air Station in 1967 because we skipped Range Week back in 1965 when boot camps went from the 12 week program to the 8 week program, because of the escalation in SouthEast Asia. "WE ALL GOT LAUGHTED AT WITH OUR M1's"

The Green Lantern
05-25-2007, 09:22 PM
Is it just me?

Yes!!!

MarineHawk
05-25-2007, 09:26 PM
Thats because some past and present bald headed (jar-head), M-16 carrying people have bad eyes and I want to make it easy for them,

UNLIKE us good lookin former COASTIES who learned with and used M1's (a most damned difficult weapon to use when your left handed)
{speed quals were always fun on the 2 extra shells with the left handers}

I had to qualify at Cherry Point Marine Corp Air Station in 1967 because we skipped Range Week back in 1965 when boot camps went from the 12 week program to the 8 week program, because of the escalation in SouthEast Asia. "WE ALL GOT LAUGHTED AT WITH OUR M1's"

LOL. At least the M1's easier to clean without all that carbon crap from the gas tube being shot right inside the receiver/chamber area each time a round goes off.