PDA

View Full Version : UFC 71

DRTYFN
05-27-2007, 07:01 AM
I guess Chuck got KTFO in the 1st by Rampage. Trying to find video links. Post them if you have them.

DennisAJC
05-27-2007, 07:32 AM
Lydel should have retired 4 years ago.

DRTYFN
05-27-2007, 07:39 AM
Found it. No question Chuck was in big trouble before it got stopped.
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/ufc/video/x238ub_chuck-liddell-vs-quinton-rampage-ja

GLBLWARMR
05-27-2007, 07:39 AM
http://www.searchmyvideo.com/watch/3651585050/chuck-liddell-vs-quinton-rampage-jackson-2-ufc-71/

GLBLWARMR
05-27-2007, 07:41 AM
Yep Chuck was out when he hit the mat. The next couple that Clinton landed finished it off.

DRTYFN
05-27-2007, 08:03 AM
His name is Quinton. Don't make me hate him.

GLBLWARMR
05-27-2007, 08:39 AM

My mind said Quinton and fingers typed clinton. I guess I was still disturbed from some of the other threads.

DennisAJC
05-27-2007, 09:08 AM
Atleast we're guarantee'd a rematch. Chuck won't settle for that.

BlueTJCO
05-28-2007, 03:29 AM
:o

That was weak..........

BlueTJCO
05-28-2007, 03:29 AM
Yep Chuck was out when he hit the mat. The next couple that Clinton landed finished it off.

:yawn:

He got rocked, but he wasen't out when he hit the mat.........

Agriv8r
05-28-2007, 04:10 PM
:beerchug:

DRTYFN
05-28-2007, 04:31 PM
:yawn:

He got rocked, but he wasen't out when he hit the mat.........
When Chuck was laying on his back with Quinton's knee in his chest getting his head pounded into the mat you would have let him try to shake it off??? Chuck was lucky that Big John McCarthy was the ref otherwise he'd have a stewed tomato for a head now. Herb Dean would have stood there like the bog dope that he is while Chuck got killed. I'd love to see a rematch so Chuck can get KTFO again.

BlueTJCO
05-28-2007, 05:35 PM
When Chuck was laying on his back with Quinton's knee in his chest getting his head pounded into the mat you would have let him try to shake it off??? Chuck was lucky that Big John McCarthy was the ref otherwise he'd have a stewed tomato for a head now. Herb Dean would have stood there like the bog dope that he is while Chuck got killed. I'd love to see a rematch so Chuck can get KTFO again.

No.......I wouldn't have and I would have stopped the fight.....

But he wasen't out before he hit the mat.......:)

GLBLWARMR
05-28-2007, 05:44 PM
No.......I wouldn't have and I would have stopped the fight.....

But he wasen't out before he hit the mat.......:)

Chuck was snoring like a baby before he hit the mat. Hitting the mat is what woke him up.:jump:

DennisAJC
05-28-2007, 06:02 PM
Chuck was snoring like a baby before he hit the mat. Hitting the mat is what woke him up.:jump:

X2

I believe Chuck was here before his head hit the mat.:jump:

bparker
05-28-2007, 07:48 PM
:giggling::giggling::giggling:

NewHummerGuy
05-28-2007, 11:58 PM
Chucks been done. He went all Hollywood and all. He doesnt have the heart to fight a guy like this anymore. He is still a mean mofo but not an animal any longer. At least thats the way I see it. IF, and I mean IF they have a rematch I betcha the same result will occur.

BlueTJCO
05-29-2007, 10:00 PM
Chucks been done. He went all Hollywood and all. He doesnt have the heart to fight a guy like this anymore. He is still a mean mofo but not an animal any longer. At least thats the way I see it. IF, and I mean IF they have a rematch I betcha the same result will occur.

:giggling:

Chuck is still a bad mofo................

I'm not a fan of ole Chucky......bet he still has plenty of skill. He got rocked, plain and simple. But it's not to often he leaves himself open like that and even more rare anyone hits him hard enough to lay him out.

He for the most part destroyed every one of his opponents over his last 4 fights. I wouldn't count him out totally because of this one loss. He isn't at his prime, might not be much of a contender for the light heavyweight championship again, but he will still rock plenty of people in the next couple of years..............:beerchug:

BlueTJCO
05-29-2007, 10:06 PM
I loved this quote.

Jackson is certain he will prevent the hat-trick,
saying: "Chuck loves to fight, but maybe - just maybe
- in his twisted mental cavity, he wants to lose.
"Maybe he's tired of being champion and he wants to retire and go out with a nice ass kicking, so he can do his thing and hang out and do what he likes to do.
"You never know. And I'd be happy to oblige. I wouldn't mind helping out a friend by giving him a nice farewell ass kicking!"

DRTYFN
05-29-2007, 10:24 PM
Rampage is definitely more entertaining to watch in & out of a fight than Chuck. Chuck isn't the elite fighter that he was a couple of years ago - he's still a top tier fighter, just not elite. Quinton will bring some much needed excitement to the UFC. Rampage vs. Henderson should be a good fight. I can't wait for Fedor to show up & I'm hoping Cro-Cop comes back and destroys his next opponent.

BlueTJCO
05-29-2007, 10:39 PM
Fedor is such a beast..........

I'm still a huge Arlovski fan. That dude is just fun to watch.

who's your favorite fighter to watch DRTY?

DRTYFN
05-29-2007, 11:04 PM
Fedor is such a beast..........

I'm still a huge Arlovski fan. That dude is just fun to watch.

who's your favorite fighter to watch DRTY?
Ever? The list would be as follows:
Don "The Predator" Frye - tough as sh*t, great submissions, great striker
Olag Taktarov - Bad ass Russian Sambo & great striker - he used to submit people in under a minute.
Igor Zinoviev - great fighter before getting ktfo in the UFC
Royce Gracie - In the early days of UFC he was amazing(multiple fights per night).
Vitor Belfort - When he was 19 he buzz-sawed Tank Abbott.
Randy Couture Tough as sh*t and well-rounded fighter

I'd really have to watch some of my old tapes from the mid to late 90's to remember some of the others. In the early days of the UFC each fighter had multiple fights per night. Those were the good ole days. Now it's kind of mamby-pamby.

BlueTJCO
05-29-2007, 11:20 PM
Ever? The list would be as follows:
Don "The Predator" Frye - tough as sh*t, great submissions, great striker
Olag Taktarov - Bad ass Russian Sambo & great striker - he used to submit people in under a minute.
Igor Zinoviev - great fighter before getting ktfo in the UFC
Royce Gracie - In the early days of UFC he was amazing(multiple fights per night).
Vitor Belfort - When he was 19 he buzz-sawed Tank Abbott.
Randy Couture Tough as sh*t and well-rounded fighter

I'd really have to watch some of my old tapes from the mid to late 90's to remember some of the others. In the early days of the UFC each fighter had multiple fights per night. Those were the good ole days. Now it's kind of mamby-pamby.

I remember Gracie from back in the days. My uncles were all into UFC and DENVER was one of the only places they were allowed to hold the fights back then. I agree that the early days of UFC were very cool:beerchug: