PDA

View Full Version : H3 Plastic

timgco
05-10-2005, 12:45 AM
So what's the deal with the exterior plastic?
Most pics that I am seeing have gray plastic on the outside. On the hummer site it is Black and onthe mini- hummer site it is black. But all of the pics of hummer in the real world all have the gray plastic. So is this on only the early dealer models? Or is this going to be on all production models? ?Builder?

timgco
05-10-2005, 12:45 AM
So what's the deal with the exterior plastic?
Most pics that I am seeing have gray plastic on the outside. On the hummer site it is Black and onthe mini- hummer site it is black. But all of the pics of hummer in the real world all have the gray plastic. So is this on only the early dealer models? Or is this going to be on all production models? ?Builder?

killian
05-10-2005, 01:53 AM
I think it depends on the light and angle, refrence the photos on lynchhummer. Also, maybe
visit the "build an H3" feature at hummer. The plastic looks gray sometimes and it looks black sometimes. But not as black as the black paint, not as black as the tires or the brush guard. My un professional viewpoint, and I know that you weren't asking me: They're all sort of a dark charcoal gray.

CLAYDOG
05-10-2005, 10:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by killian:
I think it depends on the light and angle, refrence the photos on lynchhummer. Also, maybe
visit the "build an H3" feature at hummer. The plastic looks gray sometimes and it looks black sometimes. But not as black as the black paint, not as black as the tires or the brush guard. My un professional viewpoint, and I know that you weren't asking me: They're all sort of a dark charcoal gray. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your unprofessional viewpoint is dead on target http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. Most of the exterior plastic is dark charcoal.

H3 Builder
05-10-2005, 02:49 PM
The color hasn't changed on the exterior trim at all. It's probably the lighting effect.