PDA

View Full Version : Sopranos

MarineHawk
06-05-2007, 02:36 PM
I'm intrigued as to what will will happen next.

But, as far as realism, don't you think Silvio, who was a senior mob guy who knew he was being hunted and was in the process of fleeing, would (1) have something a little more potent than a Walther PPK, and (2) have had it on his person rather than in a bag in the backseat?

Also, why wouldn't the NJ guys just pool their money and buy a couple of armored cars or up-armored H1s or something for transportation; move into a compound (even Tony's house); set up perimeter security with real weapons; etc ...

Think tactically Tony!

h2co-pilot
06-05-2007, 02:53 PM
OMG you are so funny. LOL, I swear.:D

I haven't been watching as much as Ken. It sounds like it's been a good season so far.:beerchug:

Adam in CO
06-05-2007, 03:00 PM
We are several episodes behind. Glad to have the DVR. We are going to catchup on Friday night.

KenP
06-05-2007, 03:16 PM
Buh-bye Tony. I don't see him surviving.

Can AJ just kill himself already?

Adam in CO
06-05-2007, 03:38 PM
You think AJ kills himself? Whoa. She wasn't all that.

H2 OHHH!
06-05-2007, 03:56 PM
My guess is Tony becomes a RAT and gets his family and himself in Witness Protection

bparker
06-05-2007, 05:48 PM
I agree as Tony is a real puss at heart. I agree he should man up lock and load and hunker down and fight like a man that he has potrayed himself to be and not run like a scared school girl.

usetosellhummer
06-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Tony will live and a move will be made is the lateest in the mags. great season, I hope they wach Janis

DRTYFN
06-05-2007, 06:40 PM
:OWNED:

DennisAJC
06-05-2007, 07:22 PM
:OWNED:

:iagree:

usetosellhummer
06-05-2007, 07:32 PM
That was a story line I didn't see commin with Vito. Paulie will make it fo sure.

KenP
06-05-2007, 09:14 PM
You think AJ kills himself? Whoa. She wasn't all that.He's such a puss and always has been throughout the show.

AJ, just do it!

MarineHawk
06-05-2007, 09:51 PM
We are several episodes behind. ... You think AJ kills himself?

I dunno, he might try.

MarineHawk
06-08-2007, 07:18 PM
Tony's going to come out of this?: http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/page4

usetosellhummer
06-08-2007, 07:35 PM
spoiler don't look!!!!!!!!!!

Adam in CO
06-10-2007, 03:55 AM
Okay all caught up. It was a weird way to spend our anniversary but at least we reconsumated inbetween episodes. We had missed 4 episodes and even on DVR, it's a full hour each. No commercials to skip.

So, I think they all (Tony' posse) get killed in a big shoot out at their current hideout while Tony escapes and enters witness protection to rat out Phil and his goombahs. They have been PLAYING that relations ship with the FBI guy for weeks and weeks now.

AJ lives but it ony because he half assed the attemptand they go into witness protection. Paulie dies. Too bad, too. Of course, I'm still mad they rubbed out Adriana's fine A$$. Never got over that one. It'll be a little like the Goodfellas ending, I'm bettin.

DennisAJC
06-10-2007, 04:20 AM
8pm Sunday.:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

HummBob
06-10-2007, 04:51 AM
I think Tony will be fine as I've heard RuMoUrS of a Soprano Movie!!

I just hope they go into NY guns ablazing!!!

I AGREE.....AJ shout be SHOT!!!

Poor Tony having a pussy as your only male son!!!

DennisAJC
06-10-2007, 04:59 AM
Tony will run into the arms of the FBI after he kills Phil.

The unexpected will happen. Meadow gets killed in a crossfire.

AJ will hide and cower.

Paulie will betray Tony.

MarineHawk
06-11-2007, 05:01 AM
I know a lot of people will criticize, but I thought it was brilliant.

During the last scene, you knew Tony was going to be shot. Or at least shot at. You just didn't from whom. I thought the ending basically said: you won the battle, but you always will live in fear of the next guy (be it a hunter, a couple of ganstas, a business casual guy, whatever) who may pop you. IMO, he basically survived with the penalty that he must watch everyone who walks near him.

Fun watching Phil get it though.

Sewie
06-11-2007, 06:01 AM
I know a lot of people will criticize, but I thought it was brilliant.

During the last scene, you knew Tony was going to be shot. Or at least shot at. You just didn't from whom. I thought the ending basically said: you won the battle, but you always will live in fear of the next guy (be it a hunter, a couple of ganstas, a business casual guy, whatever) who may pop you. IMO, he basically survived with the penalty that he must watch everyone who walks near him.

Fun watching Phil get it though.

Interesting take on it. But like a lot of people, I wanted closure in the finale. :mad:

Phil's death was classic though!! :jump: