PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Black Sheep Hummer Squad.

DennisAJC
06-09-2007, 07:15 AM
Don't leave home without your shepherds.:jump: :beerchug: :jump:

Sewie
06-09-2007, 09:38 AM
When was the last time you actually wheeled your H2 Dennis? :shhh: I guess you don't have to worry about breaking anything or getting strapped if it never leaves pavement. :giggling:

DennisAJC
06-09-2007, 12:29 PM
When was the last time you actually wheeled your H2 Dennis? :shhh: I guess you don't have to worry about breaking anything or getting strapped if it never leaves pavement. :giggling:

Every chance I get. There's some wild areas here.

Been to Moab 4 times now.

Lion's Back
Escalator
Potato Salad (First stock H2 up.:shhh: )
Hell's
Tip Over
Golden Crack
.....And so much more!

......Pretty much everything you guys have done but with less drama.:OWNED:

I go where everyone wants to go. I'm just fortunate not to break anything.:shhh:

We were wheelin our Hummers way before you guys were even wishing for an affordable alternative.......The H3.:OWNED: :OWNED: :OWNED: :beerchug: :jump:

RubHer Yellow Ducky
06-09-2007, 01:16 PM

Lion's Back
Escalator
Hell's
Tip Over
Golden Crack
.....And so much more!

I go where everyone wants to go. I'm just fortunate not to break anything.:shhh:

We were wheelin our Hummers way before you guys were even wishing for an affordable alternative.......The H3.:OWNED: :OWNED: :OWNED: :beerchug:
:jump:

so your saying that MONEY & BULL CHIT are whats important !!!

jmsspratlin
06-09-2007, 01:42 PM

Lion's Back
Escalator
Hell's
Tip Over
Golden Crack
.....And so much more!

We were wheelin our Hummers way before you guys were even wishing for an affordable alternative.......The H3.:OWNED: :OWNED: :OWNED: :beerchug: :jump:

:OWNED:

Sewie
06-09-2007, 09:30 PM
That's okay Dennis. You keep living in the past and piking. :giggling:

The Green Lantern
06-09-2007, 09:42 PM

Did you just say Hummer?........ba ha ha ha ha.

RuggedH2
06-09-2007, 10:00 PM

Did you say less drama? Yeah right,
http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=393781&postcount=2182

Wheeling the mean streets of Canada, doesn't count. :giggling:

You're just mad because the resale value of the H3's here, is higher than your H2. :crying: :D

The Green Lantern
06-09-2007, 10:08 PM

Well, at least I paid less money on something is not real.

:OWNED:

jmsspratlin
06-09-2007, 11:07 PM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/jmsspratlin/owned.jpg

RuggedH2
06-09-2007, 11:29 PM
JMS

Still swinging from Dennis's jock with your lips I see.

Whatever puts the wind in your sail- I suppose.

dеiтайожни
06-09-2007, 11:59 PM
Giggle. :giggling:

jmsspratlin
06-10-2007, 01:09 AM
JMS

Still swinging from Dennis's jock with your lips I see.

Whatever puts the wind in your sail- I suppose.

Funny
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/jmsspratlin/Gay-Coleman.jpg

jmsspratlin
06-10-2007, 01:09 AM
Giggle. :giggling:

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/jmsspratlin/nono.gif

RuggedH2
06-10-2007, 01:13 AM
And you're a loud mouthed attention whore.

Do you really feel like what you have to say is important enough to be the last poster on 6 different forum topics at once? You can't go anywhere on the forum without running into some suckass post of yours.

dеiтайожни
06-10-2007, 01:27 AM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/jmsspratlin/nono.gif

What's that all about? :crying: YOU MAKE DEI CRY. :crying: :crying: :crying:

:twak:

RuggedH2
06-10-2007, 01:49 AM
JMS,

300 posts in a month or less? Swinging from the mods jocks and talking about your double Dee Dee Dees.

Hey, they don't count if they're hanging from your chest Jamie, and no matter how much you kiss ass, they probably aint gonna make you a mod (or their drinking buddy) in your first month here.

Cry me a river Bitch. :crying:

dеiтайожни
06-10-2007, 02:00 AM
Oooooooh!

DennisAJC
06-10-2007, 02:16 AM
:clapping:

Typical H3er hurt vagina responses. We joke, you jump.:OWNED:

There's a few facts you guys always force to overlook and get completely furious about;

If the H3 was so capable, how come you rarely see an H2er downgrade? You can get 2 for the price of one. Actually. 4 for the price of 1 when the new H3 comes out.:giggling:

I'm noticing more H3ers moving up to the H2.:shhh: They must be honest with themselves.

It's obvious it has nothing to do with money. From the H2ers perspective that is.

Now I know you're all going to strike back with witty insults and that I'm an cold hearted a-hole and how we must prove that we wheel our H2s. Don't try and scream at the top of your lungs trying to convince us. It's never been a secret that I honestly feel the H3 is not as good as an FJ or Jeep. And realistically will not compete with an H2. That is why I'll never buy one. Nothing to do with money.:shhh: :OWNED:

Hey! Watch my Hummer Tribute video on YouTube OK?:dancingbanana:

dеiтайожни
06-10-2007, 02:33 AM
Dayum! You'as cold as ice. You cold hearted a-hole.

DennisAJC
06-10-2007, 02:43 AM
Dayum! You'as cold as ice. You cold hearted a-hole.

How that H2 going for you dei?:clapping: :beerchug: :jump:

dеiтайожни
06-10-2007, 02:46 AM
You remembered! :o

jmsspratlin
06-10-2007, 03:28 AM

Typical H3er hurt vagina responses. We joke, you jump.:OWNED:

There's a few facts you guys always force to overlook and get completely furious about;

If the H3 was so capable, how come you rarely see an H2er downgrade? You can get 2 for the price of one. Actually. 4 for the price of 1 when the new H3 comes out.:giggling:

I'm noticing more H3ers moving up to the H2.:shhh: They must be honest with themselves.

It's obvious it has nothing to do with money. From the H2ers perspective that is.

Now I know you're all going to strike back with witty insults and that I'm an cold hearted a-hole and how we must prove that we wheel our H2s. Don't try and scream at the top of your lungs trying to convince us. It's never been a secret that I honestly feel the H3 is not as good as an FJ or Jeep. And realistically will not compete with an H2. That is why I'll never buy one. Nothing to do with money.:shhh: :OWNED:

Hey! Watch my Hummer Tribute video on YouTube OK?:dancingbanana:

My thought was about the money. I thought that those that contined to blast others on here b/c they had an H3 and the other guy had an H2 was b/c they just couldn't afford the H2 and wanted to brag at the office of their Hummer outside in the parking lot. Maybe in some desperate attempt to win over some of the other employees and actually gain a friend (or someone who might give a sh*t). Understand, I don't feel this way of all H3 owners....hell I even thought about an H3, but drove the H2 and was sold. Its just those that get so bent outta shape when one has something to say and happens to own a H2.
As for the post...I get on here alot at work since our cenus is low and post.....hell it is a forum....right? I have learned tons of useful info on here and hope that I can help someone out that once was a new owner like myself. I have also dialogued with several individuals who seem like good people, and have even bought a few parts from some upstanding folks.

To get mad over someone joking on you is crazy man. If you are joking...hey...its all in fun. If not, kiss my ass:fdance:

jmsspratlin
06-10-2007, 03:30 AM
What's that all about? :crying: YOU MAKE DEI CRY. :crying: :crying: :crying:

:twak:

Sorry bro, just messing around...be happy, at least your not an H3 owner:beerchug:

RuggedH2
06-10-2007, 03:32 AM
Typical H3er hurt vagina responses. We joke, you jump.

If the H3 was so capable, how come you rarely see an H2er downgrade? You can get 2 for the price of one. Actually. 4 for the price of 1 when the new H3 comes out.

I'm noticing more H3ers moving up to the H2. They must be honest with themselves.

Now I know you're all going to strike back with witty insults and that I'm an cold hearted a-hole and how we must prove that we wheel our H2s. Don't try and scream at the top of your lungs trying to convince us. It's never been a secret that I honestly feel the H3 is not as good as an FJ or Jeep. And realistically will not compete with an H2. That is why I'll never buy one. Nothing to do with money.

Hey! Watch my Hummer Tribute video on YouTube OK?

Dennis this game is hilarious, nobody's pissed. :shhh:

You provoke (antagonize, poke in the eye, whatever) to get a response. Then you get what you were looking for, and you go all.... "look at you". :giggling: A little controversy is good for the forum, right?

You are the one that is bothered. You pretend your not, but it's always you starting the "we (I) am better than you stuff". Did those Big bad H1 guys pick on little Dennis when he was new? :rolleyes:

Who cares, when we are all wheeling together you don't hear that crap. That's all saved for the internet. You don't go wheeling anymore, so you don't know. :D

H2 are good rigs, I like them, I've been thinking about getting one. If I do I'm not gonna start trying to put down 3's though. I don't need to, like you seem to. :fdance:

Let's see, little man, big truck, big talk behind a keyboard (from far away). Putting others down so he feels better (and Bigger) about himself. Easy math. :D

When do the AE's show up? It's predictable when you can't say what you want to, because you are afraid to be responsible for it. :popcorn:

Come down to Moab. We can wheel all over, and we won't have to talk sh!t to each other. If we do, you can attempt to blacken MY eye like that other guy you beat up. :D

RuggedH2
06-10-2007, 03:34 AM
Sorry bro, just messing around...be happy, at least your not an H3 owner:beerchug:

Still swinging there Jamie. :giggling:

jmsspratlin
06-10-2007, 03:36 AM
And you're an amazing person.

I really feel like what you have to say is important enough to be the last poster on 6 different forum topics at once. You can't go anywhere on the forum without running into some useful of yours. Thanks for joining the forum. P.S. have you ever dated a guy before? Oh, I also have an H3 ;)

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/jmsspratlin/Gay_country.jpg

WOW...WTF man, first thanks for the compliments, and lastly, no I don't swing that way, and having the H3 will only make things harder for you:D

jmsspratlin
06-10-2007, 03:39 AM
Thought about my question there Jamie. :giggling:

Dude....please enough....surely there are gay sites you can visit....hell Googl it or something.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/jmsspratlin/WTF.jpg

RuggedH2
06-10-2007, 03:41 AM
Jamie with the double d's.

You are the one sucking the mod, with his big daddy pleaser - brokeback boy.

Dennis aint gonna respect ya in the morning bitch. Are you a male nurse?

DennisAJC
06-10-2007, 03:47 AM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/jmsspratlin/Gay_country.jpg

WOW...WTF man, first thanks for the compliments, and lastly, no I don't swing that way, and having the H3 will only make things harder for you:D

POWN3D!!1!!!!

dеiтайожни
06-10-2007, 03:48 AM
Let's see those double d's, asap.

jmsspratlin
06-10-2007, 04:00 AM

Hell, I got pm'ed and told not to post nudity on here, but yet I saw another post on here where some guy was getting the other in the ass. So I guess no on the titty view. Plus, I'd have to get the wife pretty liquiored up before she'd even let me post some pics of her on here.:D

dеiтайожни
06-10-2007, 04:03 AM
I know of a secret place on here where you can post them. :shhh:

jmsspratlin
06-10-2007, 04:05 AM
Jamie with the double d's.

You are the one sucking the mod, with his big daddy pleaser - brokeback boy.

Dennis aint gonna respect ya in the morning bitch. Are you a male nurse?

And this all coming from a guy/girl (whichever role you play) that has "SLUT as his location? As for DD's on me...no I don't have man boobs (does this mean you'll quit asking for a date).

As for "Big Daddy Pleaser"....I'm guessing you have sized him up? Who's really "broke-back"?

As for male nurse, yep! So is that gay to you? That I go to Iraq and help keep our soldiers alive and ensure that they are healthy? Then only to be in the states and train-up for the next deployment. So yes, I love what I do! All while driving an H2. Now....who is the TRUE BIOTCH!:fdance:

RuggedH2
06-10-2007, 04:06 AM

He can't show them, they are tattooed on his back. The bikers that put them there, will cut them off of him if he shows them off. ;)

RuggedH2
06-10-2007, 04:07 AM
. Now....who is the TRUE BIOTCH!:fdance:

You. :D

dеiтайожни
06-10-2007, 04:08 AM
Commie.

DennisAJC
06-10-2007, 04:09 AM
It's predictable when you can't say what you want to, because you are afraid to be responsible for it.

Now pay attention young man.;) :D

Life isn't all about being nice and saying things to make people like you. I've always been open with my disappointment with the presently malnourished 5 cylinder H3 tow car. If I thought otherwise, I would have bought one. Plain and simple. The whole money argument owns you everytime you use it to counter me.

The reason some of you are easily enraged with types like me is the fact that you can't convince me no matter how loud you scream. You can't tell the difference between someone saying something hurtful as opposed to someone who is right(:giggling: ) in fact.

Come down to Moab. We can wheel all over, and we won't have to talk sh!t to each other. If we do, you can attempt to blacken MY eye like that other guy you beat up. :D

Those who have met me know I'm an extremely sexy Canadian who just wants to have fun and will give the shirt off my back even to first time meetings. Unless you spot me funny, I'm in general a very nice guy.:D

We'll be up in Moab to do some serious video production. AND.....To test out the latest addition to the DRTY Front Winch Bumper......

.....The DRTY Rear Winch Bumber and rockrails.:beerchug:

Yes we'll wheel and have a few laughs. Afterall, I have nothing against the driver and I'm sure you're a very nice person like alot here. But don't expect me to flatter you about your H3 car.:giggling: :fdance:

RuggedH2
06-10-2007, 04:18 AM
Dennis this entire exchange has occurred because you started it. The H3, the Black Sheep, the whole thing. You feel compelled for some reason to put others in a category below yourself. Jamie might be interested in how good looking you are, but I could give a sh!t.

Whatever, I am not looking for your approval on anything. Just don't play innocent after you start trying to put others down so you can feel better about your good looking-small self.

Your like a elf - bully. :D from behind your keyboard. I don't like bullies.

Let me know when you'll be in Moab, I'd love to run Cliff Hanger with you guys.

usetosellhummer
06-10-2007, 04:18 AM
I will step up! I can't afford a 2 or 1 so
i got a three. It is a well known fact there are more homo H2 owners and I won't put you down man, it's ok you:jump: came out.

usetosellhummer
06-10-2007, 04:19 AM
h3 you can't win so let it go...

jmsspratlin
06-10-2007, 04:20 AM
Do you mind if I show themhow I perform in the back. The bikers that I use to date, will cut me off if I go back straight. ;)

Alright Queeney....I'll admit, you are the biotch

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/jmsspratlin/gayman.jpg

jmsspratlin
06-10-2007, 04:25 AM
I will step up! I can't afford a 2 or 1 so
i got a three. It is a well known fact there are more homo H3 owners and I won't put you down man, it's ok you:jump: came out.

See there, a man with a sense of humor. Listen to him...hell I'm guessing he use to sell hummers (not sure if it was the Hummer truck like you drive), but nonetheless, he delt out hummers.:fdance:

The Green Lantern
06-10-2007, 04:25 AM

Well, I'm glad you didn't say Hummer this time.

BigPoppa1411
08-13-2007, 08:03 PM
All this crap about the H2 being better than the H3 etc. is more fun to watch than reality tv!:giggling:

BlueTJCO
08-13-2007, 08:13 PM
:jump: :jump: :jump:

RubHer Yellow Ducky
11-05-2008, 04:58 AM
WOW !

We haven't talked about this in a long time...

frenzy1
11-05-2008, 10:59 AM
All this crap about the H2 being better than the H3 etc. is more fun to watch than reality tv!:giggling:
:perfect10s: