PDA

View Full Version : 95' TECH/REPAIR MANUAL

SELWA
06-11-2007, 05:38 PM
I'm in the process of getting my 95' H1 and was wondering were's the best place to get a repair manual. I'll be trying to do most of the repairs myself so I'd like some good info. If it's a PDF file I'm sure I can print it out at work! :D :D
Thanks,

Joe

leenigen
06-14-2007, 12:52 PM
I got a wonderful 2 volume manual on ebay for about $60. Best manual I've ever seen and it sure beat the hundreds they go for normally:clapping:. It took a couple of weeks of watching, but they pop up fairly regularly. I think there's a guy making a buisness of selling copies.

SELWA
06-14-2007, 01:53 PM
Just bought mine, It was $80US with 2 files a 20M parts and a 26M service. I rpinted them out as well as put them on a CD. Printed pages = 1600+ !!! I did it at work and even hole punched them!!

hmcoleap
06-25-2007, 02:09 AM
Order the repair manual on CD from your local dealership; you can get it at any authorized Hummer parts supplier.

Even at full price (around $130 last I checked) it is a bargain.

I'm in the process of getting my 95' H1 and was wondering were's the best place to get a repair manual. I'll be trying to do most of the repairs myself so I'd like some good info. If it's a PDF file I'm sure I can print it out at work! :D :D
Thanks,

Joe