PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Berkley people really hate EVERY automobile.

DennisAJC
06-13-2007, 03:31 AM
More wackos getting :OWNED: when they decide to harass an old couple with a handicap sticker.

The old codger hits the gas and does a lawnmower act on the greenies.

Apparantly these anti-car bike protests have been going on for nearly 17 years over there.

I especially like the prick using his two enfants as human shields for his propaganda.

Hummer Rally anyone?:jump:

VIDEO: http://www.bclu.org/

The Bicycle Civil Liberties Union was formed due to the ongoing discrimination and violence directed towards cyclists by motorists, police, the judicial system and pretty much the free driving world.

Click on "Show your support" for your support.:giggling:

K9sH3
06-13-2007, 03:36 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!!! :perfect10s:

ChiHummer3
06-13-2007, 03:39 AM
:clapping: :jump: :clapping:

DRTYFN
06-13-2007, 03:44 AM
When I lived in S.F. we referred to Berkeley as "Planet Beserkly". You've never seen such a collection of filthy hippie wannabes. The Critical Mass "people" are anarchist pricks that are basically throwing temper tantrums and causing trouble. Someone that I might have allegedly been acquainted with(:shhh::giggling::jump:) used to spray paint thumb tacks grey & black and dump them out on the CM routes. I don't know anything other details about this rumor and I... err, that person doesn't carry any boxes of tacks in his/her vehicle at this time.:jump:

CO Hummer
06-13-2007, 04:21 AM
More wackos getting :OWNED: when they decide to harass an old couple with a handicap sticker.

The old codger hits the gas and does a lawnmower act on the greenies.

The only sad part is that no one was injured.

DennisAJC
06-13-2007, 04:26 AM
The only sad part is that no one was injured.

:iagree:

Agriv8r
06-13-2007, 10:02 PM
:beerchug: