PDA

View Full Version : You guys are all welcome in Canada when the Mexicans kick you out of USA

DennisAJC
06-14-2007, 03:52 AM
But remember, you'll be just guests here.:giggling:

Just watched the news. Man is there alot of tension over there!

fourfourto
06-14-2007, 04:05 AM
Maybe the mexicans should go to canada :fdance:

I bet theres not one illegal mexican there:jump:

lennyrebel
06-14-2007, 04:40 AM
Maybe the mexicans should go to canada :fdance:

I bet theres not one illegal mexican there:jump:
Mexicans won't come here--too daamn cold--plus you have to work to buy fuel so you don't freeze to death. Remember what my Dad always said 10 months of winter and 2 months of hard sledding. Regards The Rebel.

DennisAJC
06-14-2007, 05:41 AM
Mexicans won't come here--too daamn cold--plus you have to work to buy fuel so you don't freeze to death. Remember what my Dad always said 10 months of winter and 2 months of hard sledding. Regards The Rebel.

That's the opposite here in the Westcoast.

Eastern Canadia = :OWNED: :jump:

Vettster
06-14-2007, 05:47 AM
I think its great! If this keeps up, I'm gonna be the only one left down here. :jump:

frenzy1
06-14-2007, 06:14 AM
I'm thinking of shipping all of our raghead muslim immigrants to the U.S.A. too ! They would make great friends with the Mexicans ! Allah Ol? !!
:D

Frenzy
Belgica

Agriv8r
06-14-2007, 03:03 PM
dont hold back, let your true feelings out....

ssgharkness020147
06-14-2007, 04:36 PM
Guest my ass. Canada will happily give me citizenship if I request it. And if I have to keep putting up with those damn mexicans maybe I'll head north, then again I like the Aussie's way of dealing with things, so I suppose thats another viable option. Only problem is NO GUNS!!! WTF???

DennisAJC
06-14-2007, 05:27 PM
Guest my ass. Canada will happily give me citizenship if I request it. And if I have to keep putting up with those damn mexicans maybe I'll head north, then again I like the Aussie's way of dealing with things, so I suppose thats another viable option. Only problem is NO GUNS!!! WTF???

You know you guys are our big brothers. Of course you can.;)

Guns are allowed here with the proper licence. Just like America.

But we choose the "Shake hands first, ask questions later." method. It seems to be working for us.:D

bparker
06-14-2007, 07:57 PM
I think guns get the point much quicker than asking questions.

But we choose the "Shake hands first, ask questions later." method. It seems to be working for us.:D