PDA

View Full Version : Warranty

killian
04-12-2005, 03:22 AM
Here's some info that I found somewhere, I can't remember what website it came from:

All 2006 Hummers will come standard with a new feature: a four-year/50,000-mile warranty plan. The 2006 H1 Alpha, which is at dealerships how, is the first model to feature the new enhanced warranty. The annoucement is just in time for the midsize H3 debut in late spring of this year. Hummer dealerships need to prepare for the H3 traffic (it should double Hummer sales in about a year) and GM needs to keep the “premium” feel by giving the same warranty coverage as Cadillac customers as Hummer models get smaller.

killian
04-12-2005, 03:22 AM
Here's some info that I found somewhere, I can't remember what website it came from:

All 2006 Hummers will come standard with a new feature: a four-year/50,000-mile warranty plan. The 2006 H1 Alpha, which is at dealerships how, is the first model to feature the new enhanced warranty. The annoucement is just in time for the midsize H3 debut in late spring of this year. Hummer dealerships need to prepare for the H3 traffic (it should double Hummer sales in about a year) and GM needs to keep the “premium” feel by giving the same warranty coverage as Cadillac customers as Hummer models get smaller.