PDA

View Full Version : Who SUCKS the most?

Adam in CO
06-20-2007, 12:50 AM
I have wasted a TON of time today on the phone with T Mobile over some BB issues. They are killing me. The "tech support" is so bad. I have solved some of my own issues after they failed and they have caused way more than I started with.

So....

RubHer Yellow Ducky
06-20-2007, 01:50 AM
all of them are

puss lickin, scum suckin , maggot farts...

and you can quote me

jmsspratlin
06-20-2007, 02:12 AM
all of them are

puss lickin, scum suckin , maggot farts...

and you can quote me

I hate Cingular. They claim fewer dropped calls ....but I had more with them:twak:

dеiтайожни
06-20-2007, 02:18 AM
I hate Cingular. They claim fewer dropped calls ....but I had more with them:twak:

Fewer dropped calls because they have fewer customers... makes sense! The more people that drop them because of dropped calls, the fewer dropped calls they will have. ;)

jmsspratlin
06-20-2007, 02:28 AM
Fewer dropped calls because they have fewer customers... makes sense! The more people that drop them because of dropped calls, the fewer dropped calls they will have. ;)

About right....
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/jmsspratlin/Cingular.jpg

jmsspratlin
06-20-2007, 02:29 AM
Maybe I can save the money I would have spent with Cingular, and buy one of these fantastic lamps from some douche on the forum.....WTF:D

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/jmsspratlin/YellowHummer.jpg

SnakeH2
06-20-2007, 02:32 AM
You didn't include RYD as a selection

:dancingbanana:

Interleukin
06-20-2007, 03:06 AM
without a shadow of a doubt, sprint sucks the most dick.

RubHer Yellow Ducky
06-20-2007, 03:34 AM
You didn't include RYD as a selection

:dancingbanana:

http://www.richard.clark32.btinternet.co.uk/noose.jpg

jmsspratlin
06-20-2007, 04:01 AM
who is RYD?

ChiHummer3
06-20-2007, 04:05 AM
:rolleyes:

K9sH3
06-20-2007, 04:12 AM

You like myself live in FL, cingular is not at all reliable here. I had issues with them and they said oh its your phone, ok I got a new one.. same problems. SO I went and got verizon and I have not had a droped call since. I live at the beach and could not use Cingular on the beach, in my house, on some of the back roads etc... But I can with Verizon with the exact phone I had with Cingular.
My only regret was that I bought the orig plan with Verizon over the net on some site that in the riped me off.. I forget the name as I am typing this...
I have CRS :giggling:

jmsspratlin
06-20-2007, 04:55 AM
You like myself live in FL, cingular is not at all reliable here. I had issues with them and they said oh its your phone, ok I got a new one.. same problems. SO I went and got verizon and I have not had a droped call since. I live at the beach and could not use Cingular on the beach, in my house, on some of the back roads etc... But I can with Verizon with the exact phone I had with Cingular.
My only regret was that I bought the orig plan with Verizon over the net on some site that in the riped me off.. I forget the name as I am typing this...
I have CRS :giggling:

Yep, thats who I went with as well. I have had it for over 1.5 years since I have been stationed here, and I love it. I got the Chocolate and it has proven reliable. I just hate that the iphone will be an AT&T issue and with it a $600 phone with the 2 yr. contract. Oh well.....:crying:

frenzy1
06-20-2007, 01:03 PM
http://wza.be/~off/images/deepthroat2.jpg:shhh:

SnakeH2
06-20-2007, 01:35 PM
http://www.richard.clark32.btinternet.co.uk/noose.jpg

just saying...

jmsspratlin
06-20-2007, 02:22 PM
just saying...

:confused: :confused:

KenP
06-20-2007, 02:36 PM
I've had Cingular/AT&T for years and like the service.

Agriv8r
06-20-2007, 03:25 PM
ALTEL IS CRAP

Steve - SanJose
06-20-2007, 05:05 PM
AT&T (ex Pacific Bell)

Adam in CO
06-20-2007, 06:10 PM
T Mobile is winning!!! I should not be excited about that.

I finally fixed my BB all on my own. I will get a free 8800 out of this, I swear.

KenP
06-20-2007, 07:19 PM
T Mobile is winning!!! I should not be excited about that.No it's not. ATT and Cingular are the same, so it's tied at this moment.

partsguy
06-21-2007, 05:12 PM
I've had Cingular/AT&T for years and like the service.

I heard that You get free monthly replacement phone's no questions asked.:giggling:

f5fstop
06-21-2007, 05:19 PM
Verizon has been great for me for the past five years, but looking at going to Sprint due to their nights and weekends starting at 7 versus 9 for Verizon. (Sprint and Verison share towers in many places.)
I had cingular for three days...then Verizon.
I looked at Tmobile and Nextel and laughed, they have no expanded network.

I might actually drop all cell service and hook up with Globalstar in the next year or two.

Wisha Haddan H3
06-22-2007, 12:14 AM
I really like Verizon. Smooth transition between towers. Never drops a call. Actually, it works great everywhere but my house :o

Plus, I put the H3 on my Verizon family plan. I hate earplugs, and the hands-free thing works great. A couple of times the voice recognition heard the wrong person, but pretty cool overall.

RubHer Yellow Ducky
06-22-2007, 12:27 AM
I really like Verizon. Smooth transition between towers. Never drops a call. Actually, it works great everywhere but my house :o

Plus, I put the H3 on my Verizon family plan. I hate earplugs, and the hands-free thing works great. A couple of times the voice recognition heard the wrong person, but pretty cool overall.

I can't wait till November when my contract is up with Cingular/ATT so i can switch to Verizon. Both of my phones with Cingular are CRAP and gave up the ghost after 18 months. Thank goodness I still have the old ones so just switched out the chip. Hopefully these will last till then...

DDWH
06-22-2007, 12:48 AM
I started with Cell One, which was bought out by AT&T. Never had any issues great service, support, etc.! Then Cingular bought AT&T and I became a Cingular "Blue" Bastard Step Child.:mad: I could not go to a Cingular store, only phone support. I was told that the retail sites where not trained on how to handle business accounts, WTF? After about a year of putting up with being onhold and getting the run around on everything(they wanted to lock me into a new contract, which was going to be more expensive than the sweet deal I had with AT&T)....I said :fdance: Cingular. Cingular licks the anal cavity!!!! I have had T-Mobile for alittle over a year now, maybe 2 years and it has been good so far!:beerchug:

jmsspratlin
06-22-2007, 04:34 AM

How did you go about adding your truck to the family plan? I'd love to do that. :beerchug:

jmsspratlin
06-22-2007, 04:36 AM
Verizon has been great for me for the past five years, but looking at going to Sprint due to their nights and weekends starting at 7 versus 9 for Verizon. (Sprint and Verison share towers in many places.)
I had cingular for three days...then Verizon.
I looked at Tmobile and Nextel and laughed, they have no expanded network.

I might actually drop all cell service and hook up with Globalstar in the next year or two.

I am not familiar with the Globalstar system. Could you elaborate a little on it.:beerchug:

KenP
06-22-2007, 06:51 AM
I am not familiar with the Globalstar system. Could you elaborate a little on it.:beerchug:Sat. phone
http://www.globalstarusa.com/en/airtime/voicepricing/

Wisha Haddan H3
06-22-2007, 08:23 AM
How did you go about adding your truck to the family plan? I'd love to do that. :beerchug:
Here's a link for more info (http://www.vzwshop.com/onstar/). The verizon onstar folks knew what they were doing and it went smooth. They set up a new vehicle number, converted my single plan to the family plan and the truck was ready to make calls with the new number in a couple of hours (service on my cell was uninterrupted).

There's no voicemail or services on the vehicle number, but it shares family minutes, and calls to/from verizon members don't count. To quickly forward my phone, I created a contact called "forward h3" with a number of *72xxx-xxx-xxxx. *73 to unforward. Works like a charm :)

FYI, analog onstar and phone services will be deactivated on 1/1/2008. If your truck is more than a couple of years old, it may not have digital onstar onboard. See this onstar page (http://www.onstar.com/us_english/jsp/explore/onstar_basics/helpful_info.jsp?info-view=tech_equip)for details on upgrading.

jmsspratlin
06-22-2007, 11:22 AM
Here's a link for more info (http://www.vzwshop.com/onstar/). The verizon onstar folks knew what they were doing and it went smooth. They set up a new vehicle number, converted my single plan to the family plan and the truck was ready to make calls with the new number in a couple of hours (service on my cell was uninterrupted).

There's no voicemail or services on the vehicle number, but it shares family minutes, and calls to/from verizon members don't count. To quickly forward my phone, I created a contact called "forward h3" with a number of *72xxx-xxx-xxxx. *73 to unforward. Works like a charm :)

FYI, analog onstar and phone services will be deactivated on 1/1/2008. If your truck is more than a couple of years old, it may not have digital onstar onboard. See this onstar page (http://www.onstar.com/us_english/jsp/explore/onstar_basics/helpful_info.jsp?info-view=tech_equip)for details on upgrading.

much thanks:beerchug:

KenP
06-22-2007, 06:28 PM
I heard that You get free monthly replacement phone's no questions asked.:giggling:No kidding. I wish.

BigPoppa1411
06-22-2007, 07:08 PM
much thanks:beerchug:
my wife and I added verizon onstar to our family plan. We like it alot since nearly all of our family has verizon.

jmsspratlin
06-24-2007, 12:47 AM
my wife and I added verizon onstar to our family plan. We like it alot since nearly all of our family has verizon.

I plan to do this on Thursday of next week.:D

f5fstop
06-24-2007, 01:03 AM
The doing away with analog service on Onstar only affects 2003-2004 H2s. H2s from 2005 on, and all H3s have Gen 6 or later Onstar Modules which are both Digital and analog capable.

jmsspratlin
06-24-2007, 02:15 AM
The doing away with analog service on Onstar only affects 2003-2004 H2s. H2s from 2005 on, and all H3s have Gen 6 or later Onstar Modules which are both Digital and analog capable.

Kewl...I have an 06 so its compatible.:clapping: