PDA

View Full Version : Update ALL profiles

RubHer Yellow Ducky
06-21-2007, 01:02 PM
In order to aid people in some of their questions it might be helpful to have EVERYONE update their profile. I understand some people might not want to put out to much personal info...

but

a REAL location (city/state/country) can't hurt

and

a birthday lets us wish you good health...

jmsspratlin
06-21-2007, 02:09 PM
I could honesty care less were anyone is from. That is...unless I am buying something from you, then I'd like to know so as to calculate shipping, or how far I might have to travel to collect....;)

frenzy1
06-21-2007, 02:13 PM
I'm from Belgium ! Y'all can't catch me !!! :dancingbanana: :jump:

KenP
06-21-2007, 02:16 PM
I'm from Belgium ! Y'all can't catch me !!! :dancingbanana: :jump:Yes we can, we have your pic.:p ;)

frenzy1
06-21-2007, 02:20 PM
Since I posted that pic on here, I got a facelift !

http://kenlydell.typepad.com/islamic_evil/images/mullah.jpg

:fdance:

Hummer Aficionado_VT
06-21-2007, 02:23 PM
HAHAHAHA!!

KenP
06-21-2007, 02:24 PM
Since I posted that pic on here, I got a facelift

:fdance:Someone's having a Muslim day.:giggling:

K9sH3
06-21-2007, 02:30 PM
I'm from Belgium ! Y'all can't catch me !!! :dancingbanana: :jump:

Are you kidding me, I am still trying to figure out which weekend to fly over (but don't know which airport to fly into) and use the grill, pet the dogs and drink that wine you drink. Plus, like Ken said we have your pic and besides that your Hummer dosn't fit in your garage.

So, We can find you. :p

:beerchug:

frenzy1
06-21-2007, 02:53 PM
Are you kidding me, I am still trying to figure out which weekend to fly over (but don't know which airport to fly into) and use the grill, pet the dogs and drink that wine you drink. Plus, like Ken said we have your pic and besides that your Hummer dosn't fit in your garage.

So, We can find you. :p

Brussels Airport (Zaventem)
I live about 1 hour away from there, close to the town of Kortrijk
Never mind France ! :D
Come on over !

Frenzy

http://pcp.lanl.gov/Images/BelgiumMap4'.GIF

Steve - SanJose
06-21-2007, 05:01 PM
Good luck with that. Many of these people don't want to go to jail or worse.

f5fstop
06-21-2007, 05:26 PM
Why?????
If where I lived was common knowledge just by looking on this forum, then someone might steal my H3, destroy my cylinder head, then install a damn diesel, break my front differential crawling over some parking lot blocks, break my tie rods trying to evade the local COPS, loose control, roll the H3, and then sue me because I have the larger 16mm tie rods sitting on my kitchen counter, versus having them installed; thus making the Hummer safer. SO, why I ask....WHY?????

DennisAJC
06-21-2007, 05:32 PM
Since I posted that pic on here, I got a facelift !

http://kenlydell.typepad.com/islamic_evil/images/mullah.jpg

:fdance:

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

DennisAJC
06-21-2007, 05:34 PM
I live here most of the time,

Miami, Florida USA, soon to be far far N.W. Georgia.

It's an empty skull but spacious.

usetosellhummer
06-21-2007, 06:06 PM
NO
damn profiler

Steve - SanJose
06-21-2007, 06:07 PM
a commie plot probably...

Hmmm2
06-21-2007, 06:24 PM
It's an empty skull but spacious.

:jump: :giggling: :jump:

dеiтайожни
06-21-2007, 07:57 PM
In order to aid people in some of their questions it might be helpful to have EVERYONE update their profile. I understand some people might not want to put out to much personal info...

but

a REAL location (city/state/country) can't hurt

and

a birthday lets us wish you good health...

I agree but would like to add something. We desperately need a place to enter our doctor's information and instructions, ie: if we don't post at least once every 36 hours, someone should contact Dr. so and so at this number.

Sewie
06-21-2007, 08:20 PM
I'll update my profile when you learn how to properly quote a post. :fdance:

NEOCON1
06-21-2007, 09:05 PM
I'll update my profile when you learn how to properly quote a post. :fdance:

:jump: :jump: :jump:

RubHer Yellow Ducky
06-21-2007, 09:11 PM
Why?????
If where I lived was common knowledge just by looking on this forum, then someone might steal my H3, destroy my cylinder head, then install a damn diesel, break my front differential crawling over some parking lot blocks, break my tie rods trying to evade the local COPS, loose control, roll the H3, and then sue me because I have the larger 16mm tie rods sitting on my kitchen counter, versus having them installed; thus making the Hummer safer. SO, why I ask....WHY?????

its amazing how a thread can get highjacked.. :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:

yours "f5" is by far the most original answer with Sewie coming in second...

The reason I thought a location would be good is for the newbies who ask questions about: where is a good location or how much should i pay for ... it allows for intelligent answers

OH MY GOSH, a dirty set of words "INTELLIGENT ANSWERS"

please, oh please forgive me my fellow 3'ers... i have sinned and ask your absolution...

NEOCON1
06-21-2007, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f5fstop
Why?????

The reason I thought a location would be good is for the newbies who ask questions about: where is a good location or how much should i pay for ... it allows for intelligent answers

please, oh please forgive me my fellow 3'ers... i have sinned and ask your absolution...

:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: good job Ducky :beerchug:

RubHer Yellow Ducky
06-21-2007, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f5fstop
Why?????

:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: good job Ducky :beerchug:

thank you... and theres more BS where that came from:beerchug:

Steve - SanJose
06-21-2007, 09:28 PM

[/quote]

None found.

jmsspratlin
06-21-2007, 10:05 PM
I feel a internet brawl coming on........:popcorn:

Steve - SanJose
06-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Nope.

jmsspratlin
06-21-2007, 10:16 PM
Nope.

LOL:jump:

DennisAJC
06-21-2007, 10:53 PM
LOL:jump:

X2:clapping:

I laugh everytime Steve gives his one worders. And they actually apply and make sense.:jump:

jmsspratlin
06-21-2007, 10:55 PM
X2:clapping:

I laugh everytime Steve gives his one worders. And they actually apply and make sense.:jump:

Yeah....Steve is a popular guy here. I see by his popularity dot :giggling:

Steve - SanJose
06-21-2007, 11:04 PM
No that red dot does not mean I'm from some special religous sect.:D It's like a tatoo, still there. Mostly came from pissing off people that are now banned.

RubHer Yellow Ducky
06-22-2007, 12:22 AM
No that red dot does not mean I'm from some special religous sect.:D It's like a tatoo, still there. Mostly came from pissing off people that are now banned.

When Stevie responds to me i'm happy and laugh...
:dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:

Steve - SanJose
06-22-2007, 01:09 AM
Happy Camper is a good thing.:D

jmsspratlin
06-22-2007, 04:53 AM

Apparently you have to screw up pretty bad to get banned from here. I can't imagine what they did.:twak:

DennisAJC
06-22-2007, 05:54 AM
Apparently you have to screw up pretty bad to get banned from here. I can't imagine what they did.:twak:

They argued with the wrong people?:jump:

dеiтайожни
06-22-2007, 06:09 AM

One guy stole my shoelace, called me ugly and said I couldn't read good. Needless to say, he is now banned.

frenzy1
06-22-2007, 06:16 AM
One guy stole my shoelace, called me ugly and said I couldn't read good. Needless to say, he is now banned.

I didn't know you could read !! :jump:

Agriv8r
06-22-2007, 02:41 PM
:lame:

Steve - SanJose
06-22-2007, 04:56 PM
or they called people "sport" a lot or something like that...

dеiтайожни
06-22-2007, 06:19 PM

I call people "squirt" a lot, but only in PMs.

KenP
06-22-2007, 06:26 PM
I call people "squirt" a lot, but only in PMs.I knew a girl that did that. Squirt that is.

And now the thread goes to the toilet...:giggling:

Steve - SanJose
06-22-2007, 07:05 PM
squirt that!

Agriv8r
06-23-2007, 02:06 PM
SQUIRT THIS...

NEOCON1
06-23-2007, 03:59 PM

its the peeps that do the banning that say "sport" :jump:

h2co-pilot
06-23-2007, 04:02 PM

Na uh.......:giggling:

http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/search.php?searchid=106360

NEOCON1
06-23-2007, 04:06 PM
Na uh.......:giggling:

http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/search.php?searchid=106360

he played a major roll in my 10 hour banning :jump: :jump: :giggling:

KenP
06-23-2007, 04:34 PM
I live here most of the time,

Miami, Florida USA, soon to be far far N.W. Georgia.

It's an empty skull but spacious.Fort Lauderdale is not Miami. Get it straight, 'cuz Miami's ghey.:p

jmsspratlin
06-24-2007, 12:46 AM
So people that say sport and squirt alot are automatically banned. Well, in that case, I'm good.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/jmsspratlin/gay_straight_alliance.jpg

Steve - SanJose
06-24-2007, 12:50 AM

nope

Steve - SanJose
06-24-2007, 12:51 AM
Just ban those with over 20,000 posts, so we can get fresh blood.:D

jmsspratlin
06-24-2007, 04:29 PM
Just ban those with over 20,000 posts, so we can get fresh blood.:D

:jump: