PDA

View Full Version : neck braces for sale

h2fan
12-08-2002, 09:55 PM
i might start selling neck braces to all the people who strain there necks looking st the h2 do you get the same looks its so funny /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

h2fan
12-08-2002, 09:55 PM
i might start selling neck braces to all the people who strain there necks looking st the h2 do you get the same looks its so funny /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

HeeHaw
12-08-2002, 10:33 PM
Its new and people want to see who is driving.

Last night on the way home and suburban with a couple of beautiful young ladies sped up to get beside me. The passenger rolled down the window and said HI! She was very drunk and I said HI back and we stopped and stalked a while. Got a date next week..............

Chicks dig the Hummer

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwww /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

DIANE
12-08-2002, 10:47 PM
So are you saying that you have a date because of the hummer or because she was drunk? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

HeeHaw
12-08-2002, 11:45 PM
Look, no-one has ever asked me for a refund, but I am not the GQ cover man by any means. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

That being said, I would like to think it was the Hummer, given the choices you provided.

By the way, where were you Sunday morning at about 3:30 AM? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Are you a brunette and were you in a suburban last night? She was 5' 8" and weighted 130 with long brown hair. Was this you?
/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

DIANE
12-09-2002, 10:00 PM
No, it was not me. I live on the other coast. It is kind of lonely being only 1 of 2 H2 drivers at the most southern end of the U.S. I hope at some point, I can make it up north to meet a few H2 forum members.

JJ
12-10-2002, 02:40 AM
HeeHaw -
does the passenger from the suburban encounter fish - seems like a prerequisite although I guess theres more to life than fishing....

JJ

HeeHaw
12-10-2002, 02:55 AM
You bet there's more to life than fishing.

Meeting drunk off your butt Beautiful SEXY women in a Suburban on a cold night at 3:30 in the moring ain't all bad.

Aside from that fruity druken bad breath thing she had goingshe had, this was interesting.

I can teach anyone to fish.

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwww

JJ
12-10-2002, 03:09 AM
I'm jealous, I can't stay awake til 3:30 in the morning anymore. And that beautiful sexy women thing, heck all I have to do is roll over in the bed and shes always there....that fruity drunken breath thing, I definitely don't miss.

JJ

HeeHaw
12-10-2002, 03:22 AM
And off we went..............

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif