PDA

View Full Version : wife almost died

D-MAX
08-29-2007, 05:47 PM
We had just got to my wife's aunts house and we saw her uncle arguing to the next door neighbor, i just kept walking my wife went over to see what was happening. that mofo pulled a GUN!
it's so stupid! my wife's uncle had parked his truck in front of his house not blocking his driveway or any thing. he wanted to park his car there, his driveway was empty i don't see why some people are so stupid and stupid things!
what pisses me off more is that the cops were uselless! they didn't take him in. it was a mistimener so they couldn't do anything.
it was my 2 year wedding aniversary and my wife was there in front of the gun and i was 15 feet away. man we got lucky but i think it's bull sh!t of what happened!

bparker
08-29-2007, 05:54 PM
Hum, who pulled the gun? The neighbor or your uncle?

DRTYFN
08-29-2007, 05:54 PM
Too bad you're not here in Portland - the cops will investigate internet shenanigans from over a year ago claimed by someone who committed credit card fraud on Ebay.:D

SR1355
08-29-2007, 06:04 PM
You would think the cops would be interested in following up on accusations of brandishing a firearm....

D-MAX
08-29-2007, 06:11 PM
neighbor pulled the gun. we didn't do anything wronge, I HATE MORENO VALLEY, it may look nice but there are too many nagers and even if you try to be nice to them they'll still try to F@$# you over any chance they get. sorry if i offended anyone here but this is not my first feud with people like this.

D-MAX
08-29-2007, 06:12 PM
I want to move to texas were the law doesn't put up with this sh!ti

bparker
08-29-2007, 06:13 PM
Be a good neighbor and invite him to go on a hunting vacation with you to make amends and show there are no hard feelings :shhh:

neighbor pulled the gun. we didn't do anything wronge, I HATE MORENO VALLEY, it may look nice but there are too many nagers and even if you try to be nice to them they'll still try to F@$# you over any chance they get. sorry if i offended anyone here but this is not my first feud with people like this.

DRTYFN
08-29-2007, 06:27 PM
but there are too many nagers...

h2co-pilot
08-29-2007, 06:35 PM
I just found my noo avatar!:clapping:

D-MAX
08-29-2007, 06:35 PM
f@ck'em all! i try not to sterio type people but it's hard not too.

D-MAX
08-29-2007, 06:37 PM
guys are great i apreciate the comedy here ( and the pRon):jump:

CO Hummer
08-29-2007, 06:43 PM
Wow!

Now that you've officially recorded that event with the police....... Get him riled up again. Make sure you are locked and loaded and ready to draw. As he pulls his gun out, shoot him first and don't stop shooting until he stops moving. He has a history of brandishing his weapon, so it's a no brainer self defense.

bparker
08-29-2007, 06:55 PM
Not if he is on his own property. You need to invite him over and as him to bring his gun to show you how to properly load a gun. You are thinking of getting one and you would like to show you how to handle one correctly with bullets. :beerchug:

Wow!

Now that you've officially recorded that event with the police....... Get him riled up again. Make sure you are locked and loaded and ready to draw. As he pulls his gun out, shoot him first and don't stop shooting until he stops moving. He has a history of brandishing his weapon, so it's a no brainer self defense.

D-MAX
08-29-2007, 06:58 PM
hate to say it but i'm not a violent person, never have never will. it's just not in my blood man. I don't understand why people like that sink so low, they need guns to do their fighting.

CO Hummer
08-29-2007, 07:27 PM
Not if he is on his own property. You need to invite him over and as him to bring his gun to show you how to properly load a gun. You are thinking of getting one and you would like to show you how to handle one correctly with bullets. :beerchug:

:D :perfect10s: :D

ssgharkness020147
08-29-2007, 08:42 PM
See now. This is the type of advise that you send through a PM. Dont get me wrong its very valuable advise, and exactly what I would do. But, not something you want everyone on the net to see.

Wow!

ssgharkness020147
08-29-2007, 08:43 PM
I hope your not speaking from personal experience on this one DRTY. :(

Too bad you're not here in Portland - the cops will investigate internet shenanigans from over a year ago claimed by someone who committed credit card fraud on Ebay.:D

CO Hummer
08-29-2007, 08:55 PM
See now. This is the type of advise that you send through a PM. Dont get me wrong its very valuable advise, and exactly what I would do. But, not something you want everyone on the net to see.

Why not? It's not like I was giving some unthinkable advise like spinning your tires on cryptobiotic soil or something.

Hmmm2
08-29-2007, 09:40 PM
hate to say it but i'm not a violent person, never have never will. it's just not in my blood man. I don't understand why people like that sink so low, they need guns to do their fighting.

Yeah, it's sad. Just when you think you've seen everything, someone else sinks to a new low. Pulling a gun over wanting a parking spot?? I've seen 'almost' as bad when I lived in Miami ... people fought for parking spots in malls during the Christmas season.

ssgharkness020147
08-29-2007, 10:02 PM
Cryptobiotic? :jump: I'm just saying, I dont think its a good idea to advise someone to premeditate shooting a guy out of self defense on a open site. I'm not trying to knock you, or tell you not to, I just wouldent.

Why not? It's not like I was giving some unthinkable advise like spinning your tires on cryptobiotic soil or something.

jmsspratlin
08-31-2007, 06:07 AM
We had just got to my wife's aunts house and we saw her uncle arguing to the next door neighbor, i just kept walking my wife went over to see what was happening. that mofo pulled a GUN!
it's so stupid! my wife's uncle had parked his truck in front of his house not blocking his driveway or any thing. he wanted to park his car there, his driveway was empty i don't see why some people are so stupid and stupid things!
what pisses me off more is that the cops were uselless! they didn't take him in. it was a mistimener so they couldn't do anything.
it was my 2 year wedding aniversary and my wife was there in front of the gun and i was 15 feet away. man we got lucky but i think it's bull sh!t of what happened!

I can feel your pain, I use to live in Mississippi....boy I don't miss that state AT ALL!

MarineHawk
08-31-2007, 04:56 PM

But isn't that exactly what you have done in the past as well?

Look trashy violent neighbors are a dime-a-dozen, and their loss will arguably make the world a better place. On the other hand, the world's supply of untarnished crypto is near an end. Kill the neighbor, but stay off the crypto!

Agriv8r
08-31-2007, 05:06 PM
Be a good neighbor and invite him to go on a hunting vacation with you to make amends and show there are no hard feelings :shhh:

seems like this went unnoticed, but i think its funnay as hell and the best advice here...by the way what would they be hunting:giggling:

h2co-pilot
08-31-2007, 05:12 PM
seems like this went unnoticed, but i think its funnay as hell and the best advice here...by the way what would they be hunting:giggling:

Quail.... Cheney Style.:D