PDA

View Full Version : need a GMID like now!

wannabeH3
09-02-2007, 06:00 AM
:excited:hey guys, just went to the hummer dealer and they got the alpha in finally. they have what i want and they are willing to deal but the deal just isnt good. can someone out there please spare me and provide me with a GMID?
I got to drive the alpha, and it is nothing like how its been described. the power is night and day, i can pass on the freeway and compared to what i got now on my 06 is a racecar. a little disapointed with no offroad tires, and all that chrome. anyways can someone please help me?

H3HUMMER
09-03-2007, 01:37 AM
:excited:hey guys, just went to the hummer dealer and they got the alpha in finally. they have what i want and they are willing to deal but the deal just isnt good. can someone out there please spare me and provide me with a GMID?
I got to drive the alpha, and it is nothing like how its been described. the power is night and day, i can pass on the freeway and compared to what i got now on my 06 is a racecar. a little disapointed with no offroad tires, and all that chrome. anyways can someone please help me?

I have a GM supplier discount # if that will help
pm me