PDA

View Full Version : Group of *******ers Destroys Alpine Meadow???

Pages : [1] 2

Slappy White
09-19-2007, 05:00 AM
A friend of mine says a group of people from Hummer X destroyed an alpine meadow in Colorado and then tried to cover it up. Anyone have any details?

Eric Lynch
09-19-2007, 05:04 AM
I heard that a guy named Bondage and his whore Toots/Ginger got lost and lead a group of people off the trail and across several miles of sage brush and other delicate terrain. Now he is chewng ass on the poeple that organized the cleanup. Wow what a group of ass holes on that site.

DennisAJC
09-19-2007, 05:37 AM
I've been hearing about this from the other forums also.

Was it ******* members? I heard they did some really stupid stunts by going off trail and destroying the vegetation and it was intentional.

I didn't know ******* condoned or supported stuff like that. The true colors are starting to show.:(

I'm betting it was probably Humbebe that organized the repair since she's such a goody goody.:clapping:

Anyone hear or know more about this?

Somebody is gonna get sued or even lose their home over this.

Noskin
09-19-2007, 06:10 AM
I belong to both elcova and *******.

I've lurked here on elcova almost a year and a half but never posted because of the "strong" personalities and unwarranted but funny attacks on other members. But I'd much rather be assosiated here with hardcases than being associated with guys at *******.

I've been to a few of the HX gatherings(My name over there I'll keep anonymous) and most of them don't seem to respect trail ettiquette. they go where they want and without leadership. I've witnessed one throwing his beer can out of his window on the trail.

I think this last incident with the Colorado trail destruction really was the last straw for me. The personalities on HX are retards in line and retards in person. It's only a matter of time before their wreckless behaviour catches up with them.

And yes I'm sure I heard it was humbabe (A member here and I think a director with blue ribbon coalition) that promptly organized a trail repair. They attacked her on HX for sticking her nose in their business and I think she got banned from there. She did a good thing but obviously the HX folks don't support good deeds.

Noskin
09-19-2007, 06:18 AM
I heard that a guy named Bondage and his whore Toots/Ginger got lost and lead a group of people off the trail and across several miles of sage brush and other delicate terrain. Now he is chewng ass on the poeple that organized the cleanup. Wow what a group of ass holes on that site.

Ginger is actually a pretty nice woman. It's her husband that's a real odd ball. He acts like he knows everthing but is clearly stupid. His ego got him lost and instead of admitting it, started this vegetation destruction mele. This isn't the only time. Out of the 3 outings I've seen him at he always does something stupid and wreckless. I can't believe he owns guns.

Noskin
09-19-2007, 06:36 AM
A friend of mine says a group of people from Hummer X destroyed an alpine meadow in Colorado and then tried to cover it up. Anyone have any details?

I think I have pictures. I also have pictures from the Sedona Arizona run where one of the H2 owners shoved all his plastic and glass garbage under a rock when we broke for lunch near Chicken Point. some of the guys just laughed at what he did but did nothing. Rod, Jose and those guys were there and nothing was said or done about it.

DRTYFN
09-19-2007, 06:44 AM

Unbelievable!!! But I guess with all of the squabbling about who's in charge of the little fiefdoms there's really no one concerned with proper trail etiquette or true leadership. :OWNED:by politics. :OWNED:by sluts that get their husbands drunk & passed out so they can f*ck someone else and then lie about it to the fatty. :OWNED:by sneaky underhanded recruiting tactics.

I would like to thank most of the Misfit Toys for allowing me to live rent free in their heads over there even though I don't go there. Thanks for chastising people because they associate with me. Really shows those true colors, you dopes.:beerchug: :jump:

DennisAJC
09-19-2007, 06:45 AM
:popcorn:

I fear this won't end well.:D

Pics Noskin. Pics. Do now.

DennisAJC
09-19-2007, 06:49 AM
Unbelievable!!! But I guess with all of the squabbling about who's in charge of the little fiefdoms there's really no one concerned with proper trail etiquette or true leadership. :OWNED:by politics. :OWNED:by sluts that get their husbands drunk & passed out so they can f*ck someone else and then lie about it to the fatty. :OWNED:by sneaky underhanded recruiting tactics.

I would like to thank most of the Misfit Toys for allowing me to live rent free in their heads over there even though I don't go there.:beerchug: :jump:

And now I hear some are trying to cross back to Elcova like a bunch of illegal messicans.:jump:

Noskin
09-19-2007, 06:52 AM

I would like to thank most of the Misfit Toys for allowing me to live rent free in their heads over there even though I don't go there. Thanks for chastising people because they associate with me. Really shows those true colors, you dopes.:beerchug: :jump:
And you have to pay an annual fee at HX. It's free here but it takes a thick skin. But the people here are real. HX is full of freaks.

DennisAJC
09-19-2007, 06:55 AM
And you have to pay an annual fee at HX. It's free here but it takes a thick skin. But the people here are real. HX is full of freaks.

You're still an HX turd so don't think we're gonna welcome you with open arms that easily.

Post them pics or say bye-bye. I want to see some proof to these horror stories.

DRTYFN
09-19-2007, 06:56 AM

I fear this won't end well.:D

Pics Noskin. Pics. Do now.

Yes, dew now.

KenP
09-19-2007, 06:58 AM
I think I have pictures. I also have pictures from the Sedona Arizona run where one of the H2 owners shoved all his plastic and glass garbage under a rock when we broke for lunch near Chicken Point. some of the guys just laughed at what he did but did nothing. Rod, Jose and those guys were there and nothing was said or done about it.I don't know the whole story here, but that's just crap!

And if someone was in a sensitive area and drove offtrail, that's just irresponsible and reckless.

They need to be held accountable.

This is embarassing and a setback not just for the Hummer community, but for the entire offroad community as a whole.

******* leaders need to make amends.

Slappy White
09-19-2007, 07:00 AM
I just found this. It's from that guy Bondage. This is really good since he lead a group of *******ers off the trail and across a sensitive sage brush area for MILES!!!! Who is this fawktard???

I think a lot of us, who have been called everything from paranoid to delusional, want to know the full story here. I've spent the morning researching it. I love this question from Rich:

"Why choose this thread to attack her? Whether we like it or not, Bebe and Alec's concerns have come to fruition....."

Of course they have. Bebe, not getting sufficient satisfaction for her ranting here on the forum, called The Western Slope 4 Wheelers and turned in the abuse - citing Hummers in particular, and the HXC in general as being responsible for the damage. Now, in fairness, she and Alec are offering to pay for the seed, etc. as this group repairs the trail. Very generous and commendable. But to pretend to be shocked when the Hummer bashing ensues is disgusting. She is, as a friend of mine puts it, "off the deep end." Wanting to get the damage fixed and paying for it out of pocket is commendable. But that could have been done without bashing Hummers and the HXC. That, and the fact that it was kept a secret, make it painfully obvious that her motives were not so pure. Of course their concerns have come to fruition - they have made SURE of that!

I love this one, too:

Sewie - "If trying to protect the image of the club is hurting your feelings....." How, exactly was she trying to protect the image of the club? Seems just the opposite to me. When we don't bow down at the Queen's feet and obey her every whim, she turns the club in to the authorities through the local 4x club!

So, to recap, Bebe (I don't understand the full extent of Alec's involvement - perhaps he'll enlighten us) reports the club for trail abuse, then is shocked and enjoys this pious "I told you so" attitude when the shiite hits the fan - enjoying the role of saviour and putting out the fire. Reminds me of those stories you read where the fireman sets a fire - only so he can discover it and be the big hero when he puts it out. It makes me sick. If Bebe wanted to do the right thing, she could have done so without besmirching the Humer brand or the club's image. There was ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO EITHER MENTION HUMMERS AND THE HXC OR TO KEEP IT A SECRET. The lies, deceptions, and trickery are appalling.

So. to the two of you, as Alec suggests, thank you for getting the damage repaired and for paying for it out of your own pockets. The FS and the BLM are involved now, and fines may well be coming HXC's way - and for that, rather than a thank you, I offer a huge F*CK you and your crusading, pious, self-righteous, sef-important, lunatic, fanatic zealotry. F*CK you for smearing this club's name so that you can feel oh-so-important. F*CK you for pretending to be shocked when Hummers get slammed on forums - after YOU set it all up.

I'd like the full and true story to be spelled out here by Bebe and Alec. Failing that, I move that Bebe be removed from the club and that she be banned from the forum. Once again, what she did, in a general sense, was commendable! And once again, the way she did it was detrimental and counter-productive. I know this - I'll never hit a trail with her again. I need to trust the folks I'm out there with - not be looking over my shoulder to see if any small mistake I make is going to be reported to the authorities.

KenP
09-19-2007, 07:02 AM
You're still an HX turd so don't think we're gonna welcome you with open arms that easily.

Post them pics or say bye-bye. I want to see some proof to these horror stories.Agreed. Post the pics so we don't over react if it's bull.

And WTF is this about people blazzing their own trails when they don't feel like following the main trail any longer? I heard that was an HXC event also.

WTF???

Birdman
09-19-2007, 07:05 AM
Well I for one am glad I read this thread because it confirmed my suspicions about the whorestress who has everyone whipped over there.

Note to self: If you ever destroy the preserved wilderness in Colorado, please post a picture of yourself on myspace in panties and a bra. All will be forgotten.

HIWHORE - We will not forget!

KenP
09-19-2007, 07:08 AM
I guess they all should pay for stupidity.

Originally Posted by Bondage on HXC
I think a lot of us, who have been called everything from paranoid to delusional, want to know the full story here. I've spent the morning researching it. I love this question from Rich:

"Why choose this thread to attack her? Whether we like it or not, Bebe and Alec's concerns have come to fruition....."

Of course they have. Bebe, not getting sufficient satisfaction for her ranting here on the forum, called The Western Slope 4 Wheelers and turned in the abuse - citing Hummers in particular, and the HXC in general as being responsible for the damage. Now, in fairness, she and Alec are offering to pay for the seed, etc. as this group repairs the trail. Very generous and commendable. But to pretend to be shocked when the Hummer bashing ensues is disgusting. She is, as a friend of mine puts it, "off the deep end." Wanting to get the damage fixed and paying for it out of pocket is commendable. But that could have been done without bashing Hummers and the HXC. That, and the fact that it was kept a secret, make it painfully obvious that her motives were not so pure. Of course their concerns have come to fruition - they have made SURE of that!

I love this one, too:

Sewie - "If trying to protect the image of the club is hurting your feelings....." How, exactly was she trying to protect the image of the club? Seems just the opposite to me. When we don't bow down at the Queen's feet and obey her every whim, she turns the club in to the authorities through the local 4x club!

So, to recap, Bebe (I don't understand the full extent of Alec's involvement - perhaps he'll enlighten us) reports the club for trail abuse, then is shocked and enjoys this pious "I told you so" attitude when the shiite hits the fan - enjoying the role of saviour and putting out the fire. Reminds me of those stories you read where the fireman sets a fire - only so he can discover it and be the big hero when he puts it out. It makes me sick. If Bebe wanted to do the right thing, she could have done so without besmirching the Humer brand or the club's image. There was ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO EITHER MENTION HUMMERS AND THE HXC OR TO KEEP IT A SECRET. The lies, deceptions, and trickery are appalling.

So. to the two of you, as Alec suggests, thank you for getting the damage repaired and for paying for it out of your own pockets. The FS and the BLM are involved now, and fines may well be coming HXC's way - and for that, rather than a thank you, I offer a huge F*CK you and your crusading, pious, self-righteous, sef-important, lunatic, fanatic zealotry. F*CK you for smearing this club's name so that you can feel oh-so-important. F*CK you for pretending to be shocked when Hummers get slammed on forums - after YOU set it all up.

I'd like the full and true story to be spelled out here by Bebe and Alec. Failing that, I move that Bebe be removed from the club and that she be banned from the forum. Once again, what she did, in a general sense, was commendable! And once again, the way she did it was detrimental and counter-productive. I know this - I'll never hit a trail with her again. I need to trust the folks I'm out there with - not be looking over my shoulder to see if any small mistake I make is going to be reported to the authorities.

DRTYFN
09-19-2007, 07:10 AM
OMFG!!!! Good OLD Bondage is still at it. Must be Geritol suppositories.:jump:

The f*cking balls of this hypocrite Bondage to chastise someone for going above & beyond to arrange for the repair of damage incurred by ******* idiots(which they didn't care to take care of themselves) would be unbelievable if it were anyone else. I guess he doesn't think anyone else knows that he DID, in fact, lead a group off the legal trail and across several miles of cryptobiotic soil because he'd gotten the group lost and his enormous ego wouldn't allow him to turn around and follow the trail back like people that respect nature would.
There was ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO EITHER MENTION HUMMERS AND THE HXC OR TO KEEP IT A SECRET. The lies, deceptions, and trickery are appalling.
Coming from Bondage this is both funny & sad. I feel bad for his step-daughters. They must really be living in a constant state of fear & embarrassment.

DRTYFN
09-19-2007, 07:13 AM
I'll never hit a trail with her again. I need to trust the folks I'm out there with - not be looking over my shoulder to see if any small mistake I make is going to be reported to the authorities.Only problem is that he made a MAJOR MISTAKE.
I bet the people in that group that he lead out of bounds and across miles:OWNED: of tumble weeds feel the same way about his dumbass.

Noskin
09-19-2007, 07:15 AM
I just found this. It's from that guy Bondage. This is really good since he lead a group of *******ers off the trail and across a sensitive sage brush area for MILES!!!! Who is this fawktard???

Bondage is the type of person who if he could get away with an illegal crime, he'll sleep well at night. If someone turns him in, that person to him is the bad guy. He's really twisted in his thought process and does not have a shred of decency. He'll meet the wrong person one day and his spandex will not save him. You guys should see his fantasy world of cowboys and robinhood costumes.

DRTYFN
09-19-2007, 07:19 AM
You guys should see his fantasy world of cowboys and robinhood costumes.
Oh, we've seen it. And it's soooo gay that Gooey Gaybob thinks he's a power-bottom.(That means he likes to receive forceful buttseks)

Birdman
So what I'm gathering is that Hummbebe was responsible for fixing the trail that those idiots destroyed. She gets attacked by the high council over there for doing so in a way that admits the truth about who did it.

But what about HIHUMMER? Can someone post Bondage's comments about her exposing the ******* to all the ridicule? Are there any? Is she sleeping with him too?

bparker
wow reading all of this makes me feel like I live in a different country. I guess we down here in the south simply have tooooo much free land to drive on without any limitations by the land owners.

Sure there are some very nice parks that do require you to adhere to trails but at the same time there are endless huge hunting ranches that will allow you to free wheel all you want without trails limits and I assume this is what spoils me vs always having to run the same trails.

now as for trashing the place with litter thats a all out sin when it comes down to simple rights and wrongs....

Birdman
09-19-2007, 07:21 AM
You guys should see his fantasy world of cowboys and robinhood costumes.

I think I saw that when I posted a search for Dungeons & Dragons on Yahoo.

Slappy White
09-19-2007, 07:23 AM
So what I'm gathering is that Hummbebe was responsible for fixing the trail that those idiots destroyed. She gets attacked by the high council over there for doing so in a way that admits the truth about who did it.

But what about HIHUMMER? Can someone post Bondage's comments about her exposing the ******* to all the ridicule? Are there any? Is she sleeping with him too?

Not sure about HiHummer and her whoring ways but was in the rig that tore up the alpine meadow and rumor has it she ditched her husband again and screwed the guy driving that drove the rig. You guys are lucky she left here or she might be trying to slut her way around here to.

Slappy White
09-19-2007, 07:26 AM
and they even ran off Alec for sticking up for Hummbebe. Plus he told them to never come back to Colorado after what they'd done to that alpine meadow. Phil even tried to cover it up. So did all of the other *******ers. Their really dicks.

Birdman
09-19-2007, 07:30 AM
You guys are lucky she left here or she might be trying to slut her way around here to.

The truth is that you are lucky if you actually do sleep with her. That way you'll be sure leave and be done with it. Others like Ipedog are destined for a lifetime of lovesick puppylove, always hoping he'll be the next number called for a visit to the hotel room.

Noskin
09-19-2007, 07:33 AM
Not sure about HiHummer and her whoring ways but was in the rig that tore up the alpine meadow and rumor has it she ditched her husband again and screwed the guy driving that drove the rig. You guys are lucky she left here or she might be trying to slut her way around here to.

Believe me on this because I was a close victim also (Because my girlfriend is way hotter). She'll flirt with any stranger. Like I mean rub your crotch just so she could see your reaction. A stranger could have her by merely asking. She is grotesque. I know as a fact she slept with a few of the HX guys.

Noskin
09-19-2007, 07:37 AM
and they even ran off Alec for sticking up for Hummbebe. Plus he told them to never come back to Colorado after what they'd done to that alpine meadow. Phil even tried to cover it up. So did all of the other *******ers. Their really dicks.

Alec is not only fun to wheel with but a stand up guy who saw the black and white in the whole situation. He got attacked too for sticking up for humbebe. Phil doesn't care about anything. He's all about milking money out of the members.

Slappy White
09-19-2007, 07:41 AM
I do feel kind of bad for alec cuz he doesn't really have anywhere to go online now. But he did stand his ground on the destruction of the meadow, I heard that hihummer even tried to give him a blowjob to keep him quiet. Rumor has it that she had a big "cold sore" so he turned her down.

Birdman
09-19-2007, 07:41 AM
I know as a fact she slept with a few of the HX guys.

A few? Man your news is out of date. With this recent episode, she's even sleeping with Ipedog to keep him quiet.

There's a reason they call her MYHUMMER.

DennisAJC
09-19-2007, 07:52 AM
Alec is not only fun to wheel with but a stand up guy who saw the black and white in the whole situation. He got attacked too for sticking up for humbebe. Phil doesn't care about anything. He's all about milking money out of the members.

He's also an expert in some areas of plumbing and gardening.

h2co-pilot
09-19-2007, 11:08 AM
Wow, the trouble on the Island of Misfitia.:D

So, HiHummer was driving through some vegitation? Bebe and Alec put forth effort to fix it, in their efforts to save part of a trail that was ruined by a fellow hummer owner, they got chewed out by the Hummer X members? Why because someone mentioned hummer X in the clean up?

Hummer X should have stepped in first and I guess there wouldn't have been a problem. Where do all the dues go anyway?? Isn't Alec the Club captain or whatever in CO?

I need a recap, do we have pictures?

Cryptain Crunch
09-19-2007, 03:58 PM
What is wrong with destroying some plants?:violin:

They'll grow back.:rolleyes:

KenP
09-19-2007, 09:08 PM
You know what, the more I think about this, the madder I get.

We already have a bad enough reputation with the enviro-wack jobs out there, and *******'ers go and pull this crap.

What a bunch of idiots.

Birdman
09-19-2007, 09:27 PM

What's wrong with you. I suppose you also think it's cool to bushwhack through the protected swamplands tearing up the environment with your swashbuckling sword. It's people like you that give Hummer owners and Zorros a bad name.

ssgharkness020147
09-19-2007, 10:02 PM
Look who decided to rear his ugly head once again. And it begins::OWNED:

tower
09-19-2007, 10:44 PM

Cryptobiotic soil crusts, consisting of soil cyanobacteria, lichens and mosses, play an important ecological role in the arid Southwest. In the cold deserts of the Colorado Plateau region (parts of Utah, Arizona Colorado, and New Mexico), these crusts are extraordinarily well-developed, often representing over 70 percent of the living ground cover. Cryptobiotic crusts increase the stability of otherwise easily eroded soils, increase water infiltration in regions that receive little precipitation, and increase fertility in soils often limited in essential nutrients such as nitrogen and carbon (Harper and Marble, 1988; Johansen, 1993; Metting, 1991; Belnap and Gardner, 1993; Belnap, 1994; Williams et al., 1995).

Cryptobiotic soil crusts are highly susceptible to soil-surface disturbance such as trampling by hooves or feet, or driving of off-road vehicles, especially in soils with low aggregate stability such as areas of sand dunes and sheets in the Southwest, in particular over much of the Colorado Plateau (http://geochange.er.usgs.gov/sw/impacts/geology/sand/) (Belnap and Gardner, 1993; Gillette et al., 1980; Webb and Wilshire, 1983). When crusts in sandy areas are broken in dry periods, previously stable areas can become moving sand dunes in a matter of only a few years.

http://geochange.er.usgs.gov/sw/impacts/biology/crypto/figa_tn.jpg (http://geochange.er.usgs.gov/sw/impacts/biology/crypto/figa.jpg) Figure 4. Crust in sandy soils. The visible fibers are Microcoleus vaginatus. Note how Microcoleus connects the otherwise loose sand grains together, thus preventing wind and water erosion. Microcoleus is important in enhancing water and nutrient relations within the soil, as well. Scale bar is 100 micrometers. Click on image for full size.
Cyanobacterial filaments, lichens, and mosses are brittle when dry, and crush easily when subjected to compressional or shear forces by activities such as trampling or vehicular traffic. Many soils in these areas are thin and are easily removed without crust protection. As most crustal biomass is concentrated in the top 3 mm of the soil, very little erosion can have profound consequences for ecosystem dynamics. Because crustal organisms are only metabolically active when wet, re-establishment time is slow in arid systems. While cyanobacteria are mobile, and can often move up through disturbed sediments to reach needed light levels for photosynthesis, lichens and mosses are incapable of such movement, and often die as a result. On newly disturbed surfaces, mosses and lichens often have extremely slow colonization and growth rates. Assuming adjoining soils are stable and rainfall is average, recovery rates for lichen cover in southern Utah have been most recently estimated at a minimum of 45 years, while recovery of moss cover was estimated at 250 years (Belnap, 1993).
Because of such slow recolonization of soil surfaces by the different crustal components, underlying soils are left vulnerable to both wind and water erosion for at least 20 years after disturbance (Belnap and Gillette, 1997). Because soils take 5,000 to 10,000 years to form in arid areas such as in southern Utah (Webb, 1983), accelerated soil loss may be considered an irreversible loss. Loss of soil also means loss of site fertility through loss of organic matter, fine soil particles, nutrients, and microbial populations in soils (Harper and Marble, 1988; Schimel et al., 1985). Moving sediments further destabilize adjoining areas by burying adjacent crusts, leading to their death, or by providing material for "sandblasting" nearby surfaces, thus increasing wind erosion rates (Belnap, 1995; McKenna-Neumann et al., 1996).

Bebe, I don't know you, but I like you already :perfect10s: and I applaud :clapping: the efforts you and Alec made to make things right. Unfortunately, the old saw of "No good deed goes unpunished" seems to apply here. I guess the thinking over at the HXC is we fukked up, we're guilty, but screw you for telling the truth about it and trying to fix things out of your own pocket. I am very disappointed in hearing this, because my Hummer dealer out here (at their last event) tried to get me to join HXC and I was considering doing so. They even had applications! They will certainly hear about this fiasco from me in So Cal. So, if anyone has photos, news reports or any hard evidence of what happened please post or PM me.

Birdman
09-19-2007, 10:59 PM
I guess the thinking over at the HXC is we fukked up, we're guilty, but screw you for telling the truth about it and trying to fix things out of your own pocket.

Almost. Except the part about "we fukked up". The idiots that did the damage still won't own up to it. And the bigger idiots that have hammered Hummbebe won't admit any fault either on the part of the perpetrators. If they spent 1/10th of the time they've wasted on attacking Hummbebe actually rectifying the Colorado situation they'd probably look like heroes by addressing the problem. Instead, idiots like Bondage spend 5 hours a day whining about the only people that actually did any good for the situation.

Cryptain Crunch
09-19-2007, 11:01 PM
So you guys are pissed off over some

"Crust in sandy soils. The visible fibers called Microcoleus vaginatus." :{

Rediculous.

It's mold, that's all it is. MOLD!

And Bebe shouldn't have mentioned Hummer X. That's not good for our club. It's just because of her high and mighty attitude, she wants to feel important at the cost of others. Just so she could look like she saved the day. BS!!!!

I CAN"T BELEIVE YOU PEOPLE!!!!

SERIOUSLY: MOVE ON!!!!

Cryptain Crunch
09-19-2007, 11:03 PM
Almost. Except the part about "we fukked up". The idiots that did the damage still won't own up to it. And the bigger idiots that have hammered Hummbebe won't admit any fault either on the part of the perpetrators. If they spent 1/10th of the time they've wasted on attacking Hummbebe actually rectifying the Colorado situation they'd probably look like heroes by addressing the problem. Instead, idiots like Bondage spend 5 hours a day whining about the only people that actually did any good for the situation.

None of you know what happened, and I am just tired of all of it. No wonder I left this place.

Birdman
09-19-2007, 11:08 PM
None of you know what happened

Dude, People on five 4x4 forums know what happened. And now everyone also knows about your sorted past with all your trashing of protected land too. Have you no shame?

Noskin
09-19-2007, 11:10 PM
HX is getting deeper and deeper in hot water the more they try to hide and deny responsibility. Even now at this moment in HX's sub forum they are plotting to lie and and deny it even further instead of ending it quick with an apology. I must admit, the ideas Phil is entertaining is really sad and pathetic.

Cryptain Crunch
09-19-2007, 11:17 PM
Dude, People on five 4x4 forums know what happened. And now everyone also knows about your sorted past with all your trashing of protected land too. Have you no shame?

Yes and people know because of WHO!!

I wheel just like everyone else and more than you chumps.

Like I said:

So you guys are pissed off over some

"Crust in sandy soils. The visible fibers called Microcoleus vaginatus." :{

Rediculous.

It's mold, that's all it is. MOLD!

And Bebe shouldn't have mentioned Hummer X. That's not good for our club. It's just because of her high and mighty attitude, she wants to feel important at the cost of others. Just so she could look like she saved the day. BS!!!!

I CAN"T BELEIVE YOU PEOPLE!!!!

SERIOUSLY: MOVE ON!!!!

Noskin
09-19-2007, 11:20 PM
None of you know what happened, and I am just tired of all of it. No wonder I left this place.
I've met you before and people at HXC put up with you. Behind your back we laugh at what kind of an arrogant retard you are. Always making the wrong turns, indecisive, obnoxious and inexperienced. We just put up with you. Your BS has fully caught up to you and now everyone is going to know.

Do you actually believe people think you're cool when you parade around in your spandex running around with a sword pretending to be a pirate? Or your stupid cowboy fantasies? It just makes it easier for us to crucify you for what you've done.

Cryptain Crunch
09-19-2007, 11:31 PM
I've met you before and people at HXC put up with you. Behind your back we laugh at what kind of an arrogant retard you are. Always making the wrong turns, indecisive, obnoxious and inexperienced. We just put up with you. Your BS has fully caught up to you and now everyone is going to know.

Do you actually believe people think you're cool when you parade around in your spandex running around with a sword pretending to be a pirate? Or your stupid cowboy fantasies? It just makes it easier for us to crucify you for what you've done.

Real Nice. Nice try, I started that place. I have been there since the beginning. When Co-Pilot, Dirtyfun and Dennis wouldn't leave me alone here. I went to Hummer X.

I am not ashamed of my costumes hence my avatar. I knew that you people would bring that up. A real man is not afraid to wear tights. It is the way of many brave men before us. Grow up.

DennisAJC
09-19-2007, 11:33 PM

We want some pictures turd. Hurry up. This whole disrespect for the off road community is reall pissing me off.

MUD4ME
09-19-2007, 11:34 PM
The Hummer guys I wheel with are great! NO politics, NO squabing, NO egos! Very nice bunch! We all have quit clubs and just started our own thing where anyone is welcome! I think a club should have no BOARD of politics!

DennisAJC
09-19-2007, 11:36 PM
The Hummer guys I wheel with are great! NO politics, NO squabing, NO egos! Very nice bunch! We all have quit clubs and just started our own thing where anyone is welcome! I think a club should have no BOARD of politics!

:iagree::perfect10s:

Hucky
09-19-2007, 11:41 PM
Oh, we've seen it. And it's soooo gay that Gooey Gaybob thinks he's a power-bottom.(That means he likes to receive forceful buttseks)

Too Funny
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/diablo40/HumpDay.jpg

DennisAJC
09-19-2007, 11:41 PM
No dues means no organization. No one to lead you.

Just scrambling around dumb.

Just like you lead HXC into a sensitive meadow and ripped it up because you were lost? You are a moron. I don't care what I agree'd to in the past. You're going to get special attention here.

Cryptain Crunch
09-19-2007, 11:47 PM
Just like you lead HXC into a sensitive meadow and ripped it up because you were lost? You are a moron. I don't care what I agree'd to in the past. You're going to get special attention here.

I got "lost" in CA and that has nothing to do with this.

Hollie and Bobby ran in the meadow. Nice talk about her too by the way.

DennisAJC
09-19-2007, 11:50 PM
I got "lost" in CA and that has nothing to do with this.

Hollie and Bobby ran in the meadow. Nice talk about her too by the way.

Did you sleep with Hollie too? Is she like the HX group tricycle?

Hucky
09-19-2007, 11:50 PM
Anybody got any pictures of these Girls-whores you speak of, Im dying to see what one looks like?

bobbysh1
09-20-2007, 12:27 AM
Did you sleep with Hollie too? Is she like the HX group tricycle?
That's not funny talking about her that way! We have a special relationship with each other that you just wouldn't understand.

She's the only woman I ever let drive my H1. I told her where to go and just because there wasn't a trail there doesn't mean anything.

I don't like staying on the trails because they're so boring and lame. I like going offroad and I mean offroad! No trails.

No one stopped me or really cared on that trip anyway. They all cheered us on as we plowed a new trail. There was never any mention of it being wrong.

I've never been told it's wrong and I'll continue to do it. It was a meadow for Christ's sake.

Just like that dirt you're not supposed to drive on in Moab. I drive on that everytime I go out there. Hell, it's just dirt.

******* is great and they all cheered us on. Stop being such pussys.

Mr_Pat
09-20-2007, 12:34 AM
Wow... Thats some messed up ****... Good on Alec and bebes for buying new seed.

HollieH3
09-20-2007, 12:42 AM
God you guys really suck.

I don't even know what you all are talking about. Bobby told me where to go and I went. Everyone thought our new trail was awesome.

And stop banning me! This is the third name I've had to use here!

Birdman
09-20-2007, 12:45 AM
you guys really suck.

Most guys say you aren't so bad yourself. ;)

Hucky
09-20-2007, 12:50 AM
Pictures, Pictures

bobbysh1
09-20-2007, 12:53 AM
Most guys say you aren't so bad yourself. ;)Thats real intelligent of you.

I cna't believe you people are so uptight over us making a new trail in a ****ing field!

Birdman
09-20-2007, 12:57 AM
Thats real intelligent of you.

I cna't believe you people are so uptight over us making a new trail in a ****ing field!

Why don't you wipe that "I tasted HIHUMMER" smirk off your face and pay attention to what you guys did. No......that other thing, about the trail damage. Own up to it, loser.

DRTYFN
09-20-2007, 12:57 AM
Anybody got any pictures of these Girls-whores you speak of, Im dying to see what one looks like?
Kind of a man if you ask me.

Birdman
09-20-2007, 01:01 AM

So Alec and Hummbebe paid to have that Colorado trail re-seeded.

Now who is going to pay to have that hairline re-seeded?

bobbysh1
09-20-2007, 01:11 AM
Ther'es nothing wrong with my hairline, you ****ers!

There's nothing to own up to either.

We went out on a ******* Club event and Hollie and I decided to blaze a new trial for everyone to follow. No one said we couldn't do it and they all thought is was pretty cool.

Just like Bondage I blaze my own trials. So what! It's a god dammed field of nothing!

Bondage is a leader at ******* and I follow his examples.

Now go **** yourselfs.

Birdman
09-20-2007, 01:27 AM

We went out on a ******* Club event and Hollie and I decided to blaze a new trial for everyone to follow. No one said we couldn't do it and they all thought is was pretty cool.

Just like Bondage I blaze my own trials. So what! It's a god dammed field of nothing!

Now go **** yourselfs.

What the hell is with all of you eco-terrorists coming over here? I don't get it. Don't you have some elk habitat you could be out whipping donuts in?

So when is captain Rod gonna make it over here? He's one of the leader in the Poughkeepsie-gate coverup.

h2co-pilot
09-20-2007, 01:43 AM

tower
09-20-2007, 01:52 AM
Real Nice. Nice try, I started that place. I have been there since the beginning. When Co-Pilot, Dirtyfun and Dennis wouldn't tolerate my juvenille BS attacks and leave me alone here. I went to Hummer X.

I am not ashamed of my costumes or the little boy fantasy in which I live hence my avatar. I knew that you people would bring that up. A real man is not afraid to wear tights. I'll bet wearing tights is the bravest thing you've ever done. Much more courageous than admitting you fukked up, huh? It is the way of many brave men before us. Grow up. Right, WE need to grow up. I remember this guy from a long time ago. It's not his fault:

Bondage=Brain Damage=Cryptain Cuhnt

We went out on a ******* Club event and Hollie and I decided to blaze a new trial for everyone to follow. She makes it sound so heroic! No one said we couldn't do it It's your responsibility to know what the fukk you're doing when you take a motorized vehicle off road or into the wilderness, you buffoon! and they all thought is was pretty cool.

Just like Bondage I blaze my own trials. So what! It's a god dammed field of nothing! And you are a god damned idiot because:

Now you go **** yourselfs.
BTW, CC, there is no "e" in ridiculous even if you post it twice. :twak:

Hucky
09-20-2007, 02:03 AM

Now go **** yourselfs.

Have you any better pics of yourself, like from head to toe please
Thanks

DennisAJC
09-20-2007, 02:20 AM
I wonder if they'll even offer to reimburse Bebes and Tomato Boy for the good deed they did for them?

bobbysh1
09-20-2007, 02:21 AM
I can asure each and everyone of you that I know what I'm talking about. I own several H1s and I'm not afraid to take them offroad and make new trails.

You damn people should try it some time.

Stop being pains in the asses and wheel the way you're supposed to. Go off the trails for some real adventure.

I bet you pansies have those crappy H3's and H2's. What a bunch of losers.

Just look for Bondage and I off the beaten path having more fun than all of you.

To hell with this place. I'm going back to *******.

**** you people.

bobbysh1
09-20-2007, 02:23 AM
I wonder if they'll even offer to reimburse Bebes and Tomato Boy for the good deed they did for them?
Do you not get it ****er? Hollie and I made a new trail for our club members to enjoy. There's nothing to reimburse them for.

It was a ****ing field full of weeds and crap. I don't know why it's supposededly "protected". Whatever the hell that means.

We just made a new trial.

Hucky
09-20-2007, 02:45 AM
Do you not get it ****er? Hollie and I made a new trail for our club members to enjoy. There's nothing to reimburse them for.

It was a ****ing field full of weeds and crap. I don't know why it's supposededly "protected". Whatever the hell that means.

We just made a new trial.

You have an H1 but you have no common sense
If the land is protected, what gives you the right to invade?
Did the sign say: If you drive an H1 this does not apply to you?

It is protected land......... Why cant you just follow the Rules?
Because of small minded people like you, the rules will change for all of us, because of small minded simpletons like yourself, Laws are made, laws that most of us wouldnt break without there being a law in the first place.

Did you ever wonder why people, tree hugging or not, hate people that drive Hummers? Of course not because you believe because you have a H1 that you are above everybody else and they can all kiss your butt.

There are alot of people that live in this world that dont drive H1s-H2s-H3s and have a very large portfolios and they also live within societies laws and rules.

You are a Mental Giant

Your probably one of those real jerk off neighbors that allow your dogs to poop on others lawns and say to yourself, whats the big deal, just pick it up.
You are why society is going down hill, In case you are too thick to understand what all these words mean.

"Your Attitude is Terrible"

look at me, look at me, hooray for me, **** you, hooray for me, look at me

Take your precious H1 away and your just another deflated human being.

tower
09-20-2007, 02:46 AM

We just made a new trial.Well, someone certainly still doesn't get it.

Hucky
09-20-2007, 02:48 AM
She made a new trial

Did her accent get in the way and she meant to say Trail?

Hummer Aficionado_VT
09-20-2007, 02:49 AM
We already have a bad enough reputation with the enviro-wack jobs out there, and *******'ers go and pull this crap.

What a bunch of idiots.
:iagree: It's a shame.

tower
09-20-2007, 02:50 AM
Have you any better pics of yourself, like from head to toe please
Thanks
No, Hucky. She meant to say she made a new TAIL! :giggling: (TALE?)

RubHer Yellow Ducky
09-20-2007, 02:53 AM
OK !

The "OLD MAN" speaks...

Being in an area where "off roading means a big mall parking lot" I still have my 3 cents to offer...

Soon, "Gosh I Hope" I will be living in N.W, Georgia with accessibility to real off roading again which will be on both public and private property.

Because there are laws, both mans and common sense if someone owns a piece of property and they are allowing you to USE their property for you own fun you just can't tear it up and not care. You need to question them, find out their restrictions and adhere to their regs.

If its public land you need to use common sense. If trails have been layed out, stick to those trails. By creating you own you could be harming the environment. Before ALL of you jump all over me listen:

People just can't do what they damn well please. If I don't like you I just can't shoot you. The compromise is for me to stay away from you. Since we really don't know for 100 % sure if man made pollution does cause envirmental changes we try and use cleaner gasoline, we try and clean our smoke stack emmisions, we try not to pollute the soil. We still need to get along with the tree huggers, the greenies, the sicko's... because they also have rights...we might not always agree with their thoughts but there has to be a compromise,...

By PLOWING through an area that is restricted (and you know in your own mind that it is, whether there is a sign posted or not{assuming you have 1/2 a brain}) you are breaking a law, both mans and common sense.

In reading this entire thread it seems to me the X gang who did this doesn't care that yours and mine, children , grandchildren and future generations may not have the privlege to visit these areas either to offroad or just view it.

The Native Americans of OUR great land respected it so their offsprings would have something to view, to hunt and to grow food.
It just seems so easy to have designated trails and restricted areas.

YOU SCUM SUCKIN, PUSS LICKIN, MAGGOTS FARTS of the XXX's who went off trail may have just ruined it for us...!!!

RYD

Gooey Gaybob
09-20-2007, 02:58 AM

Since I somehow got dragged into this, here is a picture of us when I met him at the Halloween party the first time we got it on.
http://www.fototime.com/FEC0583241F1C21/standard.jpg

RubHer Yellow Ducky
09-20-2007, 03:00 AM
Since I somehow got dragged into this, here is a picture of us when I met him at the Halloween party the first time we got it on.
http://www.fototime.com/FEC0583241F1C21/standard.jpg

which one is you ?????????????????????????

Gooey Gaybob
09-20-2007, 03:02 AM
Wow, the utter stupidity of some people. :rant:

Actions like this make everyone look bad, not just hummers, but everyone in the offroad community.

I think Bebe did a great thing by calling out these fuktards and putting a name to the face of idiots who tore up the land. Blazing new trails in a meadow is lame. How is that any more boring then driving on an established trail?

If you want to try something challenging, go to Moab, The Rubicon, or even Johnson Valley. But stay the fuk on the trails you dumbass.

Gooey Gaybob
09-20-2007, 03:03 AM
which one is you ?????????????????????????

Like you don't know..... :giggling:

tower
09-20-2007, 03:48 AM
RYD, I buy into everything you said, except: I will be living in N.W, Georgia
Everyone knows there are no Jews in Georgia. :giggling:

tip toe on my crypto
09-20-2007, 04:20 AM
I would just like to point out that myself and most of the men on the HX trips with Hollie banged her, she pays her dues to HX this way. Not really worth $30 a year if you ask me but that's another story.

KenP
09-20-2007, 04:31 AM
RYD, I buy into everything you said, except:
Everyone knows there are no Jews in Georgia. :giggling:LMAO!!! That's funny right there.:clapping:

I'm just repulsed by this whole thing and what conclusions society as a whole will come to with regard to the Hummer community.

Actually, it will just re-enforce their beliefs that Hummers, and Hummer owners are bad for the community, and bad for the world.

One club's actions may very likely cost us everything Hummer, through Tread Lightly and other programs, has put into building the Hummer image.

Shame on the X club. They should boot those members.:rant:

DennisAJC
09-20-2007, 04:36 AM
Regardless of how I feel about the cocksucker AlecW, I'm glad he stepped up to the plate to support Hummbebe and bring this HX sh1t to our attention by giving us the full story.:beerchug:

That's the first PM from him in a long time that I actuallly read.

Birdman
09-20-2007, 04:58 AM
By PLOWING through an area that is restricted

Speaking of getting plowed in a restricted area, why hasn't HIHUMMER come back on? Is she still banned over here? I guess she hasn't passed the hotel room key to the mods yet.

3Hummer
09-20-2007, 05:07 AM
this is defintly the fastes growing thread in the amount of time ever!

HollieH3
09-20-2007, 05:16 AM
Speaking of getting plowed in a restricted area, why hasn't HIHUMMER come back on? Is she still banned over here? I guess she hasn't passed the hotel room key to the mods yet.
Hey sweety, I'm here, but I've been banned a few times so I'm not sure how long untli Im banned again.

Listne to me, Bobby let me drive his truck to forge a new trail. That's all we did. We made a new trail through some brush in a meadow.

It shouldn't be a protected area anyway. It's just a field.

I've done the samething in GA, PA, and TN. It's no biggy.

Our club members even liked the new trail so it shouldn't even be an issue.

Why the hell do you all care anyway?

Hucky
09-20-2007, 05:25 AM
I would just like to point out that myself and most of the men on the HX trips with Hollie banged her, she pays her dues to HX this way. Not really worth $30 a year if you ask me but that's another story.

Photographic Proof Required!:beerchug:

Gooey Gaybob
09-20-2007, 05:33 AM

The real question is why YOU DON'T CARE?

It's people like you who get trails and wheeling areas closed down. That's why we care.

timgco
09-20-2007, 05:44 AM
world.

One club's actions may very likely cost us everything Hummer, through Tread Lightly and other programs, has put into building the Hummer image.

X2... on the HUMMER immage.
They should boot those members.:rant:

Those members should be made an example of!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!
...And should have not only been fined, but also should have paid and contributed to the repairs in CO and UT.

I hope X Club will step up and make things proper! Since this was a sanctioned event with a club, some ground rules should have been set.

The fuel leaking POS H1 should have stayed at home or on the trailer for that matter. That should have been the trail leader's job for each day. ...making sure vehicles were mechanically safe to attend. Anti's are always keep an eye out to use things like this as an ammo against us all! ...esp. in Moab.

Not only operating an off road vehicle in the manner that Bobby did was irresponsible, dangerous, and could have endangered other's lives in the wrong situation, but the owner new what he/ she was doing without any regard!!! Way to set an example Bobby! Dumb ****! :lame: HIHummer, you should have known better as well. You've been "around" the off road community long enough to know better.

Props to Alec and Beebs for stepping up to the repairs and hunting down the groups taking charge of the BFG advertised trail. I have plans to be there around halloween. I'm sure the local group will be happy to see a HUMMER owner join them on the trail now. ;) I plan to take pics as to how the trail is recovering from this irresponsible act.

As for the X Club board members viewing this, you guys really need to look at the big picture, don;t take this as a personal hit, act soon. A small contribution doesn;t set things back to square one.

You;d be suprised at how many groups, supporters, haters, supporting companies, are viewing these threads. The thread(s) are out on Pirate, CO4X4, among a couple others I frequent. The two mentioned above have been removed thanks to a couple of mods over there. You should have heard some fo the comments made about the dumb $ hit HUMMER owners that ruined this trail. Guilt by assocation whether we were there are not.

I understand clubs go through growing pains, but damn! Outing the only two members that actually did something about it immediately! Those are the times where your members can make or break a club.

...my 2 cents on this whole deal!

tower
09-20-2007, 05:53 AM
Why the hell do you all care anyway?Here's why. I'll quote Bill Burke"

1 April 2005

After visiting EJS 2005 – my thoughts!! - By Bill Burke

I am displeased, disgusted, angry and afraid!! Why? I just returned from the Moab area after two weeks ‘wheeling around and spending time with new and old friends and my family. I spent some time on the hard as well as the easy routes and what I saw (witnessed actually is the term) incited me to come up with the adjectives I started this diatribe with and believe me I toned the adjectives down!
I have been guiding/training in and around Moab for about 18 years and have attended as many Easter Jeep Safari events. I have attended many national and international events and have been lucky to ‘wheel in some of the most pristine world class areas as well as some garbage dumps! What I saw this last week really sickened me and makes me wonder why I continue to be aligned with this sport and the people that purport to really care where and how they drive on designated 4-wheel drive routes in public access areas. I am not talking about the OHV parks or the Rock Crawling events on private lands, I am expressing this disdain about the “guests” that are invited to ‘wheel in my back yard where I work, live and play. They basically left the toilet full of effluence, no toilet paper, the sink full of dirty dishes and soiled my finest linen – that is how I see it. Here is how I actually saw it!
Displeased! Following “rock crawling” type built rigs along Pritchett Canyon, these overly built rigs couldn’t make the rock pile so they drove into the wash and the illegal by-pass made by other weak-kneed wannabees that can build a rig but not drive on a difficult obstacle. HEY! You made the choice and selected the VDL hard core route, deal with the obstacles. Take a strap or use the winch, but stay true to the route. If you can’t do the original route don’t drive up Pritchett! Better yet stay home on the porch ‘cause you may have a “big dog” rig but you are certainly not up to the “big dog” task!
Disgusted! Driving along the route called Metal Masher, my son and I observed where there used to be an obstacle that was (still is) quite challenging -- a large slick rock face steep and tall. It was obviously not enough for the “rock rig wannabees” since they had to move over foot by foot to assault the entire ledge for the next 25 yards sideways. The big moment of disgust was when I saw that the Juniper trees (maybe as old as 125 years) that happened to be in the way were crushed and broken in pure indolence and with complete disregard to the natural habitat of the revered old flora. Just wasted the two trees ‘cause they couldn’t hurt the tube frame and already dented body panels. Ammunition for the SUWA folks!
Angry! To put it mildly! I was with clients along the routes of Gold Bar Rim, Bull and Little canyons and we stopped repeatedly to pick up trash along the miles of routes we ran that day. We picked up 53 beer cans, 14 plastic drink bottles, cardboard beer cases, a cooler top, and 2 tee-shirts, among other items. We buried 4 piles of human effluence and exposed toilet paper and tried to smooth over 5 different impact areas where vehicles had driven over prime Cryptobiotic forests leaving tire prints and destruction for really no reason at all other than to “rip it up!” This was only on one of the many days that followed. There is no excuse for that type of wanton destruction, especially since there is so much information in the public arena about the fragile Cryptobiotic soil: DON’T BUST THE CRUST! It is everywhere, just like the plentiful information about HYDRATE OR DIE! Do these people drain the oil on their living room rugs? Do these people even care about ethics?
Afraid! Yes, I am afraid that these people have reinforced the already bad image the general public has about 4-wheelers. So now I have to hang my head down in shame when I visit the local business people in Moab because of the stigma attached to what a few (not as few as one would think) bad apples have done to the desert roads. It just gives groups like SUWA, Sierra Club, the BLM and USFS more ammunition for road closure and to establish more Wilderness Study areas. Because, if those that use it don’t care enough and continue to abuse it, the privilege to recreate on primitive roads in pristine back-country regions will be easier to close and certainly easier to legislate Fee areas and restrictive access. We might as well as start building private OHV parks like the East Coast regions have to do. Or do we restrict the buggy types to only OHV parks and enforce lift, bumper height and tire diameter laws. Or do we close “it” all and just stand against the fence and sigh away the hours?
So, yes, I am afraid! Because these uncaring individuals that actually make up a large group are threatening my livelihood, recreation and environment. We should all be afraid what these people represent. I am sure SUWA loves it.
All the insightful diatribes from the vociferous ‘wheelers about boycotting this establishment or that business amounts to NOTHING and falls on deaf ears when ones backyard is so scurrilously vandalized by what Edward Abbey once coined as “SLOBIVIUS AMERICANUS” are doing to our sport and our land.
Everyone that operates a motorized vehicle should be required to read “Desert Solitaire” by Abbey, in order to get a license. There needs to be a resurgence of a new ethic for the way ‘wheelers should treat this fragile land we are loving to death and closure.
If you build a “rock buggy” type rig so you can attack and conquer, then by all means use it to that end in the area or park made for that. But when ‘wheeling on established 4wd routes, stay on the road and enjoy the journey not the thrill of conquering big rocks off the route and smashing trees and rolling over Cryptobiotic soil. Back country travel and 4-wheeling is about the journey, not fighting nature with machine. If you are one of those that needs to fight nature then go SWIM WITH THE SHARKS! I am sure they will have fun with your body. And we that share an environmental ethic will not even remotely miss. Can you say: “Gene pool selection” and Darwin awards?
Displeased because these “slobivius americanus” exist and recreate with impunity.
Disgusted these people can actually hold a driver’s license and call themselves 4-wheelers.
Angry there are so many of these “bad apples” that the numbers are getting larger and those that care about ethics seem to be getting smaller.
Afraid that the actions of these uncaring, indolent, boorish imbeciles will drive the general public and land managing agencies to start really pushing for road closure, vehicle build restrictions and more government interference.
We should all be afraid. We should all care about environmental ethics and appropriate behavior when operating motorized vehicles on public access lands especially in fragile remote regions. We need to WAKE UP and start working on the tarnished image that seems to be getting more tarnished as we drive along.

Bill Burke

KenP
09-20-2007, 06:21 AM
Tim, I have to agree 100%, but the decision to out those that did this terrible thing rests with the Hummer X Club and it's leaders.

I have a feeling nothing will happen over there. The offending members won't be reprimanded or anything.

WTF, Hummer X Club members got pissed at those that organized a reseeding program to repair the damage.

That's fck'd up.

It's sad the Hummer X Club won't do anything about this.

Heck, they should have already done something.

Frankly, I think it's too late for them to atone for this.

The damage to the Hummer name is done.

The work Hummer has done for the OHV community is crushed.

Those idiots from Hummer X Club have totally screwed the Hummer name.

CO Hummer
09-20-2007, 11:42 AM
As for the X Club board members viewing this, you guys really need to look at the big picture, don;t take this as a personal hit, act soon. A small contribution doesn;t set things back to square one.

X2. Those idiots that have been bashing Beebs and Alec keep harping on the theme that they have been "traitors" and "holier than thou". WTH? How do the good guys end up getting the heat and those dumbasses who tore up the trail get off unscathed? Nice.

Seems to me there are some folks over there who are jealous of Bebe's popularity across the forums and are using this as an excuse for a cover up and to attack her. This is about jealousy and ego which seem to far outweigh the real problem with what happened at Poughkeepsie.

RubHer Yellow Ducky
09-20-2007, 11:42 AM
RYD, I buy into everything you said, except:
Everyone knows there are no Jews in Georgia. :giggling:

DEM BOYZ are gonna learn about the JDL real soon...

LOL

RubHer Yellow Ducky
09-20-2007, 11:44 AM

Does she DO old men ???

h2co-pilot
09-20-2007, 11:51 AM
Those members should be made an example of!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!
...And should have not only been fined, but also should have paid and contributed to the repairs in CO and UT.

I hope X Club will step up and make things proper! Since this was a sanctioned event with a club, some ground rules should have been set.

I understand clubs go through growing pains, but damn! Outing the only two members that actually did something about it immediately! Those are the times where your members can make or break a club.

...my 2 cents on this whole deal!

:iagree:

If I were Phil I'd be upset at Hollie and Alec. Both are Club Chapter presidents or whatever. (I keep thinking of the card game "*******" for their ranks.:D)

One "president" 's area and the other was in the truck. If you are going to do things so formal- then you better well keep it that way when dealing with issues like this.

RubHer Yellow Ducky
09-20-2007, 11:52 AM
Hey sweety, I'm here, but I've been banned a few times so I'm not sure how long untli Im banned again.

Listne to me, Bobby let me drive his truck to forge a new trail. That's all we did. We made a new trail through some brush in a meadow.

It shouldn't be a protected area anyway. WHO MADE YOU THE DESIGNATED PERSON OF WHAT SHOULD BE A TRAIL ! It's just a field.

I've done the samething in GA,NEVER AGAIN IF ITS UP TO ME... PA, and TN. It's no biggy.

Our club members even liked the new trail so it shouldn't even be an issue.

ARE you reading anything thats being typed, DAMN woman can you be that stupid as to the concerns of other people? Its designated as RESTRICTED AREA. It doesn't say "HEY BITCH, do as you want"

You must be one of the CHIEF SCUM SUCKIN, PUSS LICKIN,MAGGOT FARTS...

YOU and BRITNEY are a pair...

RubHer Yellow Ducky
09-20-2007, 11:58 AM
The real question is why YOU DON'T CARE?

It's people like you who get trails and wheeling areas closed down. That's why we care.

SEE, even GOOEY cares...

tower
09-20-2007, 01:51 PM
DEM BOYZ are gonna learn about the JDL real soon...

LOL
:beerchug: Please forward photos when available. :jump:

KenP
09-20-2007, 03:13 PM

If I were Phil I'd be upset at Hollie and Alec. Both are Club Chapter presidents or whatever.I have to agree 100% with you.

Having had the chance to speak to Phil on many occasions, I know this incident must be upsetting to him. One of his chapter presidents participates in destroying land in a protected zone within another president's area.

I'm surprised he's just sitting back and not doing anything to rectify the situation with his club's reputation on the line.

This isn't good for Hummer X.

This isn't good for the Hummer community.

Most importantly, this isn't good for the entire community of offroad and outdoor enthusiasts.

At the very least some should be stripped of their club titles, if not outright removed from the club.

I'm just shocked Phil and Seth aren't doing anything about this. By not confronting the situation, they may appear to some as condoning the activity.

Terrible. Just terrible.

h2co-pilot
09-20-2007, 03:41 PM
Well you're always going to have stupid people or members or whatever but you have to nip it in the bud.

I know we have had some dumba**es on here before, posting videos or talking about doing stupid stuff. Although this is an informal no rules/no dues group, nobody was afraid to tell them "Hey, that was dumb." in so many words.

We have even freaked out on people about wanting to turn their seat belt chime off or filling up the gas tank with the engine running!

I don't understand why it is so hush hush, even when several forums have been notified and discussed this situation. It has happened once before with that group. It just makes things look bad. I don't think I have ever heard of a formal Jeep Club doing anything like this.

ROX
09-20-2007, 04:02 PM
I think this is my new signature.

Back country travel and 4-wheeling is about the journey, not fighting nature with machine. If you are one of those that needs to fight nature then go SWIM WITH THE SHARKS!

Birdman
09-20-2007, 04:05 PM
That club needs to weed out the jerks that are attacking the one person that's been most influencial in keeping trails a open and protecting OHV rights - Hummbebe.

Something is seriously wrong when the perpetrators skate while the helpful people get harassed. Let's please set aside the fact that the perpetrator got a boob job.

BlueTJCO
09-20-2007, 04:20 PM
Damn I miss the good ole days of wheeling... before I ever got caught up in all this interweb bull****........... :(

CO Hummer
09-20-2007, 04:33 PM
If I were Phil I'd be upset at Hollie and Alec. Both are Club Chapter presidents or whatever.

For the record - Alec is not a club president. He's hasn't been for at least a year now.

tower
09-20-2007, 04:39 PM
I don't understand why it is so hush hush, even when several forums have been notified and discussed this situation.The sages say that the Truth does 3 things:

1. It does its own work.

2. It pisses people off.

3. It sets you free.

I guess the offending parties have only experienced 1 & 2 thus far. They would need to "own" what they did to get to 3.

Birdman
09-20-2007, 04:41 PM
:eek:

h2co-pilot
09-20-2007, 04:57 PM
For the record - Alec is not a club president. He's hasn't been for at least a year now.

Yes, sorry. I didn't know, until this morning.

And sorry to Alec- kinda.;):giggling:

Birdboy, Is that a real picture????:eek:

CO Hummer
09-20-2007, 05:15 PM
Birdboy, Is that a real picture????:eek:

X2! ????

I had no idea how serious that damage was. Dang! :eek: :mad:

DennisAJC
09-20-2007, 05:46 PM
X2! ????

I had no idea how serious that damage was. Dang! :eek: :mad:

Whollyfawk!!!!!

What a bunch of low lifes. Shtting in other peoples back yard.:lame:

Slappy White
09-20-2007, 05:59 PM
So the head honchos at ******* have decided to stick their heads in the sand and try to ignore what their members have done. F*cking sad.

But here's the pictures from the debacle. This is just another reason(in addition to the politics) that people are leaving that "club" for the free world.

This is a group of NON Xers fixing the damage incurred by ******* members.

Noskin
09-20-2007, 06:01 PM
Whollyfawk!!!!!

What a bunch of low lifes. Shtting in other peoples back yard.:lame:

It gets better.

Beavis, Mark, Seth, Ipe, Phil are already plotting behind the scenes in the sub forum to deny and plead stupidity to any wrong doing.

They're claiming that they should take the "High Road" on the accusations and not to take any responsibility. Talk about clueless.

FCKING MORONS!!!

Some of us there have lost total respect for the members in HX.

Big reason why people are leaving and resigning from their positions.

timgco
09-20-2007, 06:14 PM
Words of wisdom by :D SHAGGY!:D

Hucky
09-20-2007, 06:14 PM
Looks like a Red Jeep in the background of those pics
Jeep Owners cant be all that bad!:beerchug:

ShaggyX
09-20-2007, 06:15 PM
Words of wisdom by :D SHAGGY!:DApparently not. I seem to have been Goderated. WTF?

ssgharkness020147
09-20-2007, 06:24 PM
She's got big fake rack, just not a face to go with it.

Now who is going to pay to have that hairline re-seeded?

DRTYFN
09-20-2007, 06:26 PM

DennisAJC
09-20-2007, 06:27 PM
Apparently not. I seem to have been Goderated. WTF?

You have to be a moron to defend the appalling behavior and assinine stance of ******* Shags.

Everyone makes mistakes. But moral people admit to them and make ammends. Running away and trying to justify the wrong doing just shows stupidty and loathing towards basic rules and proper behavior in any society.

Those AEs you refer to are disgruntled members from *******.:OWNED:

One of their IPs match yours. So who'e side are you playing to? Busted & :OWNED:

Slappy White
09-20-2007, 06:32 PM
Running away and trying to justify the wrong doing just shows stupidty and loathing towards basic rules and proper behavior in any society.

Ask Bondage about this. He defines sociopath. That's why he left the Xers like a guilty rat from a sinking ship.

DennisAJC
09-20-2007, 06:32 PM
So the head honchos at ******* have decided to stick their heads in the sand and try to ignore what their members have done. F*cking sad.

But here's the pictures from the debacle. This is just another reason(in addition to the politics) that people are leaving that "club" for the free world.

Wow....Just Wow. HXC has just taken the Hummer community 2 years backwards.:lame:

DennisAJC
09-20-2007, 06:35 PM
It gets better.

Beavis, Mark, Seth, Ipe, Phil are already plotting behind the scenes in the sub forum to deny and plead stupidity to any wrong doing.

They're claiming that they should take the "High Road" on the accusations and not to take any responsibility. Talk about clueless.

FCKING MORONS!!!

Some of us there have lost total respect for the members in HX.

Big reason why people are leaving and resigning from their positions.

Seth????? I'm not surprised about the rest, but SETH???? There must be a mistake. Seth is not like that. Him and Joyce don't put up with that crap. They're good peeps. Is there something more to this story?

Birdman
09-20-2007, 06:40 PM
Ask Bondage about this. He defines sociopath. That's why he left the Xers like a guilty rat from a sinking ship.

He left the Xers? Hah! He's running out of groups to leave. So when is he going to leave the gay swashbuckler's club?

DennisAJC
09-20-2007, 06:43 PM

That is so French.:giggling:

tower
09-20-2007, 06:52 PM
Seth????? I'm not surprised about the rest, but SETH???? There must be a mistake. Seth is not like that. Him and Joyce don't put up with that crap. They're good peeps. Is there something more to this story?

X2, I only met them the one time in Moab, but Seth seemed like a very decent & responsible guy. I will be startled if I discover his complicity in this. :crying:

tower
09-20-2007, 06:59 PM
The one really positive and encouraging thing about this whole issue (for me) is discovering how much outrage there is over this abuse. I think this shows the true colors of our community and contradicts the sarcasm and bravado we often display regarding Global warming and Natural Preservation issues. I will be honest and say that I love driving my truck (especially off road). And while (probably selfishly and hypocritically) I am by no means willing to give it up, I have had significant concerns about future generations and the carbon footprint I leave.

JMHO, FWIW.

CO Hummer
09-20-2007, 07:12 PM
The one really positive and encouraging thing about this whole issue (for me) is discovering how much outrage there is over this abuse. I think this shows the true colors of our community and contradicts the sarcasm and bravado we often display regarding Global warming and Natural Preservation issues. I will be honest and say that I love driving my truck (especially off road). And while (probably selfishly and hypocritically) I am by no means willing to give it up, I have had significant concerns about future generations and the carbon footprint I leave.

JMHO, FWIW.

How about saving the internet and stop using that "look at me font"?

DennisAJC
09-20-2007, 07:16 PM

JMHO, FWIW.

The message is Elcova will not condone this idiotic behavior and will not cover up the situation even though they are Hummer owners.

Elcova is not a safe haven if they think they can run and hide here for support. They should cower in the confines of the ******* club.

CO Hummer
09-20-2007, 07:20 PM
I've done some stupid stuff before I realized what my responsibilities were. But I sure as hell wouldn't attack someone who came behind me and cleaned it up.

I don't think I every did anything this bad though.

DRTYFN
09-20-2007, 07:21 PM

JMHO, FWIW.

Don't get sucked into that phony carbon footprint bullsh*t scam. Al Gore made it up, fer gawd's sake.:rolleyes: Did you see he's even got a phony company selling carbon offsets? What a dickhead.

Hucky
09-20-2007, 07:21 PM

Here in California, we call that:

Shes got a Body with a face to protect it

DRTYFN
09-20-2007, 07:22 PM
I've done some stupid stuff before I realized what my responsibilities were. But I sure as hell wouldn't attack someone who came behind me and cleaned it up.

I'm trying to figure out how they tore that stretch up??? It looks like they gunned it through there.:mad:

DRTYFN
09-20-2007, 07:24 PM
Here in California, we call that:

Shes got a Body with a face to protect it

She's got what is commonly known in Asia as Ed Zachary Syndrome. Her face looks Ed Zachary like her butt.:jump:

Birdman
09-20-2007, 07:28 PM

No kidding. Did you see the new trail sign?

DennisAJC
09-20-2007, 07:36 PM
I'm pretty sure this is the message they're sending to the community.

Noskin
09-20-2007, 07:42 PM
I'm pretty sure this is the message they're sending to the community.

You guys should see what's going on over at HXC.:lame:

They are erasing EVERYTHING like mad over there trying to cover up the whole incident. Gotta think Phil is burying himself up to his neck in dung.:lame:

NewHummerGuy
09-20-2007, 07:47 PM
I have NO CLUE whats going on here but what I dont understand is what was the point in even going that direction???? Doesnt even look like it would have been enjoyable. I have seen parking lots which offered greater resistance than that route.

Just doesnt make sense.:confused:

tower
09-20-2007, 07:52 PM
How about saving the internet and stop using that "look at me font"?It makes it much easier for my old eyes to read what I write sans eyeglasses. But sorry, CO, I hope I didn't use too much of your web.

Cryptain Crunch
09-20-2007, 08:01 PM
Very funny. I hope you guys are happy.

You better delete those before someone else sees them. Again, it's just a little detour, they are on trails all the time. Just some grass. Let's just leave this be.

Do you all feel like heroes now?

CO Hummer
09-20-2007, 08:18 PM
But sorry, CO, I hope I didn't use too much of your web.

Just don't let it happen again.

tower
09-20-2007, 08:20 PM
http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/cid:234410018@20092007-26f4
http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/cid:234410018@20092007-26f4

Dear Lynette and Mike,
When I attended the last Hummer event that Cerritos Hummer sponsored over at Irvine Lake, I noticed that you had application forms for ********* Club. I took this as a tacit endorsement of that group on your part and consequently considered joining them quite seriously. It has, of late, come to my attention, that this group is engaging in eco-destructive off-roading methods which would make my participation in that group unconscionable. I am including a URL from the Elcova Hummer Forum to which I belong (my handle is "tower"), so that you might have access to the current discussion regarding H-X club. It is several pages long, a little laborious, but I think you will find it well worth a read all the way to the end. I request, in the strongest way possible, that you divest your company of any affiliation with that group so as not to besmirch the fine reputation which Cerritos Hummer has built over the years. If it would help, I would be happy to discuss this with the United Auto GM, or anyone in the Hummer or GM organization.

http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29860

Warmest regards,

Ron
Ron Migdal

Phone: 310/
Facsimile: 310/
Mobile: 310/

tower
09-20-2007, 08:22 PM

You better delete those before someone else sees them. Again, it's just a little detour, they are on trails all the time. Just some grass. Let's just leave this be.

We don't take well to threats here. Enjoy your "little detour". :twak:

KenP
09-20-2007, 08:32 PM

You guys should see what's going on over at HXC.:lame:

They are erasing EVERYTHING like mad over there trying to cover up the whole incident. Gotta think Phil is burying himself up to his neck in dung.:lame:That's ridiculas. I'm surprised they just haven't owned up to the incident and taken responsibility for it.

Birdman
09-20-2007, 08:33 PM

Did I hear that you left HXC? Since you were a key leader in the Hummbebe bashing I suppose you're a hero over there now.

Also, are you still throwing your used Geritol bottles out of the window? :lame:

HollieH3
09-20-2007, 08:49 PM

43615I told you it wasnt bad. I dont know why those people are ruining the new trail we blazed for the club to use.

They ruined a new trail that nothing was wrong. A few more weeks of club members driving the trail and it would have looked like all the other trails out there in the field.

You assholse can **** off.

HollieH3
09-20-2007, 08:51 PM
Did I hear that you left HXC? Since you were a key leader in the Hummbebe bashing I suppose you're a hero over there now.

Also, are you still throwing your used Geritol bottles out of the window? :lame:
Ill never leave HXC. I love the people there and always have fun playing with them.

Plus we get together and make new trails for each other.

You all dont do that here so **** off.

Birdman
09-20-2007, 08:57 PM
I love the people there and always have fun playing with them.

That's an interesting way to say it.

How come you never "play" with Ipedog?

Cryptain Crunch
09-20-2007, 09:06 PM

How will you like it when Hummbebe comes patrolling in on your runs? She wanted recognition. She just did this to be a hero, plain and simple.

I sir, do not strive to be a hero, heroes do not claim to be such themselves.

MarineHawk
09-20-2007, 09:23 PM

Sounds like something a trail-blazing pirate would say.

ssgharkness020147
09-20-2007, 10:34 PM
Leave this be? You havent even gotten too ten posts under you latest alias, and already your back peddling with your tail between your legs. :OWNED: in record time.

ssgharkness020147
09-20-2007, 10:36 PM
For you Colorado residents: How would the state deal with this if they got wind of what happened? Does Co. ban people from the trails for this kind of activity? Fines?

Mr. I - Man
09-20-2007, 10:42 PM
http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43585&stc=1&d=1190246241

Is that the GEICO cavewoman? WIth the protruding browline it sure can pass for one:giggling:

Didn't Churchie hit that?

I think the H3's out that group were just trying to bypass that huge log obstacle, not blazing a new trail.:giggling:

bobbysh1
09-20-2007, 10:50 PM
Is that the GEICO cavewoman? WIth the protruding browline it sure can pass for one:giggling:

Didn't Churchie hit that?

I think the H3's out that group were just trying to bypass that huge log obstacle, not blazing a new trail.:giggling:
Listen here nut sack, talking **** about a woman on the inernet is cowardice. Why don't some of you cum gobblers show up at Rausch Creek and talk **** then?

WE JUST BLAZED A NEW TRAIL FOR THE hxc MEMBERS THAT WERE THERE!

You can just drop this thread here and now you ****ers! You have no idea what was going on so why don't you all just sit behind you puters and ewheel yourselfs to death!

Now **** off!

Mr. I - Man
09-20-2007, 10:56 PM
Listen here nut sack, talking **** about a woman on the inernet is cowardice. Why don't some of you cum gobblers show up at Rausch Creek and talk **** then?

WE JUST BLAZED A NEW TRAIL FOR THE hxc MEMBERS THAT WERE THERE!

You can just drop this thread here and now you ****ers! You have no idea what was going on so why don't you all just sit behind you puters and ewheel yourselfs to death!

Now **** off!
Correction: I said Cave Woman not woman:giggling:

Oh you must be the one hittin that!
Im sorry man.
I guess thats as good as it gets for some people.

bobbysh1
09-20-2007, 11:00 PM
**** off you piece of ****!

Hollie is a friend of mine and that's all there is to it!

Just go back to youre whale of a wife and let her ass rape you like you like.

bobbysh1
09-20-2007, 11:03 PM
That's an interesting way to say it.

How come you never "play" with Ipedog?More of the woman basheing from you to? What sick **** you are.

We were only in my truck alone for a little while and we're just friends.

Just because we go offraod and you just wheel th einternet doesn't make you god!

We go out and develop our own trails in the wilderness all the time. Prove to me there's something wrong with it.

Mr. I - Man
09-20-2007, 11:06 PM

Wow, Whale costumes and strap-ons. Sounds like you got some HIHUMMER experience under your belt. I hope ya didn't get Teh Herpes:giggling:

Post on Troll.

Post on.

ssgharkness020147
09-20-2007, 11:23 PM
Dont let him get to you I-man. Irratibility is a common side effect when taking Valtrex.

Cryptain Crunch
09-20-2007, 11:37 PM
All you guys do over here is make people look bad and make distasteful sexual remarks. It seems that you all want to do is make me and others at HXC to look bad.

They are ignoring you you know.

fourfourto
09-20-2007, 11:46 PM

It seems that you all want to do is make me and others at HXC to look bad.

From what im reading you dont need us to make HXC look bad.:giggling:

ssgharkness020147
09-20-2007, 11:50 PM
So? Whats your point?

All you guys do over here is make people look bad and make distasteful sexual remarks. It seems that you all want to do is make me and others at HXC to look bad.

Slappy White
09-20-2007, 11:50 PM

Holly is a "friend" to everyone with a swinging dick except her husband. I've personally seen her flirting, leading men on and acting in a manner that is to be considered whorish at best. I feel so sorry for Rob. She has flat out lied to him so many times and treats him like he's an idiot. There are several other Xers that have had "relations" with her. She's like the town bicycle. I think someone here has referred to them as the island of misfit toys. You have no idea how appropriate that really is. I'm still:twak: myself for paying $ to be a part of that garbage.

ssgharkness020147
09-20-2007, 11:51 PM
Dont worry my son. You are home now. :D :beerchug:

Holly is a "friend" to everyone with a swinging dick except her husband. I've personally seen her flirting, leading men on and acting in a manner that is to be considered whorish at best. I feel so sorry for Rob. She has flat out lied to him so many times and treats him like he's an idiot. There are several other Xers that have had "relations" with her. She's like the town bicycle. I think someone here has referred to them as the island of misfit toys. You have no idea how appropriate that really is. I'm still:twak: myself for paying $ to be a part of that garbage.

h2co-pilot
09-21-2007, 12:36 AM

A real man is not afraid to wear tights. It is the way of many brave men before us. Grow up.

omgomgomg

:jump:

Go back to the island.

fourfourto
09-21-2007, 12:54 AM
I found this on the on the HX forum.:giggling: :jump: :OWNED:

Trail ethics education. (http://www.*******club.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3969#p78585)

http://www.*******club.com/forum/styles/prosilver/imageset/icon_post_target.gif (http://www.*******club.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=78585#p78585)by Rod (http://www.*******club.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=20) on Thu May 24, 2007 10:32 pm
If you take your truck off-road then you need to know a thing or two about trail ethics.

Tread Lightly offers an excellent free online course, "Tread Lightly! 101" Online Awareness Course (http://www.treadlightly.org/page.php/education-onlinecourse/Online-Awareness-Course).

I took the course today and really enjoyed it. Learned a few things, too.

Please do take this course at your earliest opportunity. It takes about 30 minutes. If you have questions, post 'em here and you'll surely get answers.

"Federal, state, and local regulations are not enough. Regulations can set limitations, but they will not fit all circumstances or situations that will arise. Good decision-making starts with understanding the reasons why certain behaviors are good or bad."

http://www.treadlightly.org/images/jeepsuvlandroverbanner.gif

KenP
09-21-2007, 01:00 AM
Pityful.

h2co-pilot
09-21-2007, 01:06 AM

Trail ethics education. (http://www.*******club.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3969#p78585)

http://www.*******club.com/forum/styles/prosilver/imageset/icon_post_target.gif (http://www.*******club.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=78585#p78585)by Rod (http://www.*******club.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=20) on Thu May 24, 2007 10:32 pm
If you take your truck off-road then you need to know a thing or two about trail ethics.

Tread Lightly offers an excellent free online course, "Tread Lightly! 101" Online Awareness Course (http://www.treadlightly.org/page.php/education-onlinecourse/Online-Awareness-Course).

Please do take this course at your earliest opportunity. It takes about 30 minutes. If you have questions, post 'em here and you'll surely get answers.

"Federal, state, and local regulations are not enough. Regulations can set limitations, but they will not fit all circumstances or situations that will arise. Good decision-making starts with understanding the reasons why certain behaviors are good or bad."

:giggling: :OWNED:

Marcmedic
09-21-2007, 01:16 AM

:clapping:

DRTYFN
09-21-2007, 01:41 AM

So with all of their idiotic scrabbling and clawing for e-political power they're as ineffective & impotent on Al's web as they are in the real world. Dumb sh*ts.:rolleyes::OWNED:

DRTYFN
09-21-2007, 01:42 AM
BTW, where did that douchebag Bondage slither away to?

RubHer Yellow Ducky
09-21-2007, 01:44 AM
I first thought that a bunch of AE's got together to mess with our heads, and they were doing a good job...you know kinda like a practial joke...

Then someone (to remain un-named) PM'ed me and said all this is true !!!

In reading the response of some of the NEW POSTERS , who I believe came over (at least some of them) from the HUMMER X site its hard to believe they were born in First World Countries. I mean maybe their mama's took some real severe drugs while they were pregnant.

Please some of you old timers on ELCOVA tell me the truth. Is this CHIT real? I mean some of the responses seem that they were written by THINGS with I.Q.'s of 54.

RYD

Marcmedic
09-21-2007, 01:44 AM
BTW, where did that douchebag Bondage slither away to?

Wasn't he the one who posted pics of his wife with the huge bulge in her pants??? Just trying to get my retards straight.....

Marcmedic
09-21-2007, 01:45 AM
I first thought that a bunch of AE's got together to mess with our heads, and they were doing a good job...you know kinda like a practial joke...

Then someone (to remain un-named) PM'ed me and said all this is true !!!

In reading the response of some of the NEW POSTERS , who I believe came over (at least some of them) from the HUMMER X site its hard to believe they were born in First World Countries. I mean maybe their mama's took some real severe drugs while they were pregnant.

Please some of you old timers on ELCOVA tell me the truth. Is this CHIT real? I mean some of the responses seem that they were written by THINGS with I.Q.'s of 54.

RYD

Some are real...some not so much....

DRTYFN
09-21-2007, 01:54 AM
Wasn't he the one who posted pics of his wife with the huge bulge in her pants??? Just trying to get my retards straight.....

He didn't post that picture, but he sure got butthurt over it.:giggling:
He's not so much a retard as he is an ego-maniacal, arrogant ass hole. I wouldn't wheel with any group he's part of. Accident/trouble waiting to happen. Plus he carries a sword like Xena.:giggling:

DRTYFN
09-21-2007, 01:55 AM
I need to post his faggoty cowboy movie on Youtube. :OWNED:

Marcmedic
09-21-2007, 01:57 AM
Is that from some sort of porn video where he orally satisfies the horse???

h2co-pilot
09-21-2007, 01:57 AM
He didn't post that picture, but he sure got butthurt over it.:giggling:
He's not so much a retard as he is an ego-maniacal, arrogant ass hole. I wouldn't wheel with any group he's part of. Accident/trouble waiting to happen. Plus he carries a sword like Xena.:giggling:

No he did post the picture, but then got mad when people said his wife looked like Howard Stern and had a bulge.

Marcmedic
09-21-2007, 01:58 AM
I need to post his faggoty cowboy movie on Youtube. :OWNED:

Do now!!!

h2co-pilot
09-21-2007, 01:58 AM
Is that from some sort of porn video where he orally satisfies the horse???

Probably.:D

Marcmedic
09-21-2007, 01:59 AM
No he did post the picture, but then got mad when people said his wife looked like Howard Stern and had a bulge.

NOW I remember...That was one ugly broad. No wonder they have to get in costume...buttugly mo'fo's...

MarineHawk
09-21-2007, 02:00 AM
Plus he carries a sword like Xena.:giggling:

But ... Xena is cool.:confused:

DRTYFN
09-21-2007, 02:18 AM

She's actually a pretty nice person. He's a total prick. I feel bad for her and her girls. In pictures you can tell the girls aren't cursed with his genetics.

HollieH3
09-21-2007, 03:03 AM
This is just crazy **** here you *******s.

WTF is going on

I mean, al we did was make a new trail fot the ******* club in the middle of a dam field. Thats it! NOthing else.

All of you are dicks.

We didnt know your suppsed to stay on the trail only. No one with us told us otherwise. They all liked the new trail so thats why everyone got mad at the Queenbitch. She screwed the hole clubs new trail.

I hate you.

Gooey Gaybob
09-21-2007, 03:15 AM
This is just crazy **** here you *******s.

WTF is going on

I mean, al we did was make a new trail fot the ******* club in the middle of a dam field. Thats it! NOthing else.

All of you are dicks.

We didnt know your suppsed to stay on the trail only. No one with us told us otherwise. They all liked the new trail so thats why everyone got mad at the Queenbitch. She screwed the hole clubs new trail.

I hate you.

Wow, you are really ignorant. And to continually defend that point of view is just retarded. I got an idea, why not just own up to being an idiot and move on?

Marcmedic
09-21-2007, 03:34 AM
Wow, you are really ignorant. And to continually defend that point of view is just retarded. I got an idea, why not just own up to being an idiot and move on?

Seriously man...it's an AE.......R-E-L-A-X

tower
09-21-2007, 03:34 AM
:giggling:
He's not so much a retard as he is an ego-maniacal, arrogant ass hole. Accident/trouble waiting to happen. :giggling: So your saying he's related to George Bush?

Wow, you are really ignorant. And to continually defend that point of view is just retarded. I got an idea, why not just own up to being an idiot and move on? Ignorance and arrogance is such an unseemly, dangerous combination.

HollieH3
09-21-2007, 03:43 AM
I just read through some of this crap that you boys are posting and i cant believe you are mesing with Bondage. Hes king around here and knows a lot about wheeling you boys never will.

The only time he leaves the trail is if hes tired and wants to get home to toots.

I thinks hes dreamy in his cowboy outfit.

Hey girls, I bet you will stick up for me on this one.
Bondage Video (http://media.putfile.com/My-version-of-Brokeback)

God I love him so you ****s better leave him alone. What do you think girls?

HollieH3
09-21-2007, 03:49 AM
Seriously man...it's an AE.......R-E-L-A-X
I AM NOT AN AE!

DRTYFN keeps banning me just because I did some bad things.

This is my third ****ing name on this board!

So **** off you piece of ****!

I hate you guys.

Why do you keep bitching about me going off the trail like I did? So the **** what you mother ****ers!

Ill wheel wear the hell I want to.

Marcmedic
09-21-2007, 03:51 AM
:violin: :rolleyes: :giggling:

tower
09-21-2007, 03:53 AM
That clip Bondage Video (http://media.putfile.com/My-version-of-Brokeback) is the stupidest piece of tripe I have ever seen. Let's play cowboy-truckdriver!

tower
09-21-2007, 03:55 AM
:violin: :rolleyes: :giggling:

x2:dancingbanana:

Marcmedic
09-21-2007, 03:58 AM
OMFG!!! Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!?

2of4
09-21-2007, 04:18 AM
I just read through some of this crap that you boys are posting and i cant believe you are mesing with Bondage. Hes king around here and knows a lot about wheeling you boys never will.

The only time he leaves the trail is if hes tired and wants to get home to toots.

If your to stupid to stay on the trail then your to stupid to drive a Hummer be a 1, 2 or a 3.

ssgharkness020147
09-21-2007, 05:10 AM
LMFAO!!! :D I remember how pissed he got about the photo chops, especially when his kids were chopped. But I totally forgot about the howard stern comments. :perfect10s:

DRTYFN
09-21-2007, 06:21 AM
So your saying he's related to George Bush?

Shut it, you chubby vegetarian.:fdance: :jump:

Birdman
09-21-2007, 06:24 AM
Oh My! Just got this PM. What do you guys think I should do?

Birdman,
First of all, **** you. You ****ing peice of ****. Alright. Now that I got that out of my system, I want to end this. If I sleep with you (only once) will you back off? If you wanna see what I have to offer, just check out my whore pic (that's what my friends call it :giggling: ) on my myspace page.

DRTYFN
09-21-2007, 06:25 AM
DRTYFN keeps banning me just because I did some bad things.

No, it's because you're a filthy whore that rides anything cylindrical that points her way and manipulates fat dopey guys.

DRTYFN
09-21-2007, 06:26 AM
Run. And if you're married hide your wedding ring - she won't try to f*ck you then.:fdance:

DRTYFN
09-21-2007, 06:28 AM
Sorry, I couldn't overlook the similarity.:jump:
We overlook the similarity between you & elephant seals, so let it go.:giggling: :jump:

tower
09-21-2007, 06:29 AM
We overlook the similarity between you & elephant seals, so let it go.:giggling: :jump: http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43645&stc=1&d=1190352500
A damned handsome stud! :jump:

DRTYFN
09-21-2007, 06:30 AM
*EDIT*
Sorry, that one reminds me of someone else. You were this one.:jump:

Birdman
09-21-2007, 06:30 AM
No, it's because you're a filthy whore that rides anything cylindrical that points her way

Hey now. Let's back off for just a second. I've been given an offer (see above) and I need to really consider this. I mean, well, if all the HXC guys are tasting some of that, then maybe it's worth a little sample. Ah hell. I'm not sure what to do.

DRTYFN
09-21-2007, 06:40 AM
Hey now. Let's back off for just a second. I've been given an offer (see above) and I need to really consider this. I mean, well, if all the HXC guys are tasting some of that, then maybe it's worth a little sample. Ah hell. I'm not sure what to do.

Just because some floozy tries to throw you her worn out kitty doesn't mean you have to catch it(catch it being the operative words). Besides, do you really think an old, dry, worn-out, open-faced French Dip sandwich looking thing would be any fun? Ahhh damn... I just threw up a little in my mouth.

ROX
09-21-2007, 06:46 AM
I just threw up a little in my mouth.:twak: So did I!:twak:

ssgharkness020147
09-21-2007, 06:47 AM
Just remember: Always wear you ballastic helmet before going in to combat.

DRTYFN
09-21-2007, 07:02 AM
:twak: So did I!:twak:
Hey!!! You know better than to read my posts.:fdance: :jump:

ZigsRig
09-21-2007, 07:13 AM
http://www.nicegraphics.com/chow/Mannys/RoastBeef.jpg

tower
09-21-2007, 07:28 AM
http://www.nicegraphics.com/chow/Mannys/RoastBeef.jpg Eeeuuu! :crying:

tower
09-21-2007, 11:39 AM
[quote=DRTYFN]*EDIT*
Sorry, that one reminds me of someone else. You were this one.:jump:http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43645&stc=1&d=1190352500http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43646&stc=1&d=1190352608http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/image.php?u=794&dateline=1174368368&type=profile
I can see how you'd get us confused, Drty. I'm the one with the radio. :giggling:

TXSUT
09-21-2007, 12:41 PM
Some are real...some not so much....

The "AE" posts in this thread seriously discredit the message that some Elcova members are trying to send. It's called "stooping to their level." :rolleyes:

-Pete

RubHer Yellow Ducky
09-21-2007, 01:37 PM
I gotta give whoever credit...

In just over 56 hours this thread got 2951 views with 210 posts...

Thats gotta be a record. Still can't figure out how many AE's are involved but the last 12 hours are a giveaway that some of this, or maybe all, is made up.

h2co-pilot
09-21-2007, 01:57 PM
I gotta give whoever credit...

In just over 56 hours this thread got 2951 views with 210 posts...

Thats gotta be a record. Still can't figure out how many AE's are involved but the last 12 hours are a giveaway that some of this, or maybe all, is made up.

No doubt some AE action is going on. But the story(ies) are true. I have heard from several sources over there- and we have seen the pictures. It happened this summer and I guess whoever Slappy is, has brought it to our attention. It was on a couple of other forums awhile back.

http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=100476&highlight=Poughkeepsie+hummer

As you can see Alec stood and told them that things were taken care of, put out the fire so to speak- then they (Hummer X) gave him no appreciation.

Alec and Bebe stood up and took action for the irresponsiblity of others. Then some members including the founders of the club not only did not thank or help them, but shamed them- from what I have heard.

Some have left the club.

(Also, some other forum also found Bondage at fault for another bad incident in his H2. I will have to search for it, or if someone has that link- please post it.)

(No comment on the HiHummer thing. I've never had her.;):D)

Through all of this mess there is a disappointing truth.

Marcmedic
09-21-2007, 02:23 PM
(No comment on the HiHummer thing. I've never had her.;):D)

http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/1106/1106_xerxes_scissors.jpg

Field Scout
09-21-2007, 02:26 PM
No doubt some AE action is going on. But the story(ies) are true. I have heard from several sources over there- and we have seen the pictures. It happened this summer and I guess whoever Slappy is, has brought it to our attention. It was on a couple of other forums awhile back.

http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=100476&highlight=Poughkeepsie+hummer

As you can see Alec stood and told them that things were taken care of, put out the fire so to speak- then they (Hummer X) gave him no appreciation.

Alec and Bebe stood up and took action for the irresponsiblity of others. Then some members including the founders of the club not only did not thank or help them, but shamed them- from what I have heard.

Some have left the club.

:iagree: I would like to say I am a member of HXC and the times I've gone wheelin with the group, Phil, Seth, Rod etc. there has been nothing but respect given to the other wheelers and the property we were on. In short not all Xers should not be lumped together as bad:rant:

timgco
09-21-2007, 03:09 PM
I think the X Club needs an HR department for thier Company.:giggling:

My previous post was simple but I felt I should clarify a few things since we do have quite a bit of AE stuff going on here.

The damage did occure on the trail! It was known by the local club within a day or two. In FACT, one of the local club leaders sawy teh HUMMER group whiel they were. It's hard to miss a bunch of HUMMERS in a small mountain town on a trail that has been dedicated to be maintained/fixed and viewed by BFG as well.

Many know I am also a member at HXC...although I'm questioning if I should be. It's not personal as there are many great people over there who I've enjoyed talking with!!! But, I also debate if I should be due to the dirrection of how things have panned out with the club. Guilt by assocation sort of speak. I have viewed many private threads/ eMails on this whole subject for a while now. Many on the forums want to know what really happened and what was done or not done. Since the topic is not hiding away soemwhere, I may as well put my 2 cents in. I was not there, but thes information I post is from reliable sources. I have promised to keep their names in confidence, so don;t ask!!!

My post was not intended to slam any ONE person. My post was to suggest that those that did mess up on that trip should be held accountable and publicly made an example out of. They were not and the club did ZERO to rectify the situation until others spoke up. This was noted by many in the off road community!!!

Even though this happened months ago, it is still a current topic in private forums of a couple that I frequent other than Elcova and HXC. It's not a dead issue.

By the X board doing nothing publicly, it is perceived that the club will not be held responsible for what their members do on these sanctioned events. This opinion mentioned above has been brought to my attention by a local club (that knows I'm also part of HXC but also knows I was not present when the damage occured). I also stated Alec was not at fault either since his off road conduct was questioned as well. It was two people in their group that have never been out to CO before, but should have know better! That was my reply and the reply of others from what I was told. Damage control only goes so far!

Since the damage was done Alec and Beebs quickly jumped in to try and steer an unacceptable act into the best possible outcome. They did donate funding/ time. I will note that HXC did donate as well. Some of the groups involved viewed throwing a small ammount of money at a problem only helped a minute degree. The local club did fix the said damaged trail. I give the people that did donate funds/ time, the respect they deserve for their efforts. Thank you again!!!

In addition to donating funds, rules should have been placed publicly so this does not happen again. Maybe they have? I have not seen anything though. I do know that WE (THE HUMMER COMMUNITY) have taken steps back as a group due to this setback. I completely understand that you cannot control 100% of everyone in your club(s) and you cannot control what happens on the trail at all times. It's not any one person;s fault that other's make these wrong desisions. People are people and will always make mistakes out there. How you handle those mistakes are how we all can benefit down the road from them.

Off road trail etiquet should be discussed in every club time and time again. The trail leader of each trail every time out should go over some of this stuff before heading out...along with a quick vehicle check.

I know those in charge of the HXC forum DO CARE about the trails, how they are viewed in the public eye, and take pride in their club as we do over here too!!! We all do!

Becasue everyone in these groups have been on many trails at one time or another, I am still shocked as to the way this all panned out like it did. Those that helped rectify the situation (while others did nothing, get ridiculed/ blamed) for bringing bad rep to the club. The rep was out there on a couple of forums before Beebs and Alec knew about it. But yet they had to "prove themeselves they did not spread those rumors." They didn;t! To the best of my knowledge, they did everything possible to make things proper again without the mention of ANY club. At that point it wasn;t about any one person or any club. It was about rectifying the situation at hand.

I'm confident Elcova, X Club, and other groups will make certain this does not happen again. It cannot be allowed, or we can kiss the trails byebye! Educating newbs and reminding your fellow off roaders may not feel like a job you should, but you can discuss it as a group and should be done very time out!!!!! It takes 10 or 15 minutes to do so.

Remember it's a privlage to be able to ride on these trails. It can be taken away at any time!!! Networking between groups doens't happen very often. If you talk with one you can be viewed as an outsider with another. Support the forum you are on!!! That deosn;t mean you cannot support more than one though. Networking between forums can bring the off road comminites together. We can onnly benefit if communication is open an honest. This is why I have chosen to post this exact EMail on a few forums that are still talking!

Again, this is not to slam any one person, but to try and get everyone to see that the responsibilites we all have are imporant in each of our clubs.

Ok, I'm off opioninated rant! :fdance:

Sorry in adcance for all the spelling mistakes!

HollieH3
09-21-2007, 03:39 PM
That was a private pm and your a little ****er for sharing it!

I just want all this to end and if thats what it takes then that s ok with me.

I wish our club president would have backed us up from the begining because all this would'nt have happened.

The members with us liked the new trail. Queenbitch wanted it put bakc to the way it was before so people got mad at her. They werent mad at Bobby and me for making the new trail.

Phil and seth should be speaking out because they didn't say we did wrong.

Im disappointed with them and so are other people that may now leave the club. including Bobby.

MarineHawk
09-21-2007, 03:50 PM

Okay, I'm not ghey, but that guy is hot!

tower
09-21-2007, 04:01 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but could someone please tell me what an AE is? :confused: Thank you.

Ed Kennedy
09-21-2007, 04:05 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but could someone please tell me what an AE is? :confused: Thank you.

That information is given out on a need-to-know basis. And you don't need to know. Heh, heh.

TXSUT
09-21-2007, 04:09 PM

Alter-ego...someone pretending to be someone else on the forums.

tower
09-21-2007, 04:14 PM
Alter-ego...someone pretending to be someone else on the forums.Thank you very much, TXSUT.

TXSUT
09-21-2007, 04:18 PM
Thank you very nuch, TXSUT.

Forgive my ignorance, but could someone please tell me what a "nuch" is? :confused: Thank you.

:giggling:

fourfourto
09-21-2007, 04:18 PM
AE = alter ego some one uses a different name that causes trouble or says things he would not normally say.

When I go to the beach it would be fun to blaze a new trail over the dunes but I dont because it causes erosion and there are protected piping plovers (birds)that nest there.
You cant always do what you want.

I dont understand how they dont realize they were wrong:twak:

DRTYFN
09-21-2007, 04:25 PM
I can see how you'd get us confused, Drty. I'm the one with the radio. :giggling:
[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
15 years ago.:jump:

tower
09-21-2007, 04:27 PM
:beerchug:Forgive my ignorance, but could someone please tell me what a "nuch" is? :confused: Thank you.

:giggling:LMAO! That was just me being:lame: :giggling:

tower
09-21-2007, 04:31 PM
AE = alter ego some one uses a different name that causes trouble or says things he would not normally say.

When I go to the beach it would be fun to blaze a new trail over the dunes but I dont because it causes erosion and there are protected piping plovers (birds)that nest there.
I dont understand how they dont realize they were wrong:twak:
I often "plover" when I need a rest stop. :jump:

CO Hummer
09-21-2007, 05:22 PM
Tim,
You post was dead on. I've spoken to a ton of folks about this and have read the threads on the other forums. The kudos go Beebs and Alec. And the a-hole of the year awards goes to guys like Bondage, Rob (Ipe), Rod and the others who participated in the cover up and the personal attacks and the good guys.

MarineHawk
09-21-2007, 05:33 PM
Tim,
You post was dead on. I've spoken to a ton of folks about this and have read the threads on the other forums. The kudos go Beebs and Alec. And the a-hole of the year awards goes to guys like Bondage, Rob (Ipe), Rod and the others who participated in the cover up and the personal attacks and the good guys.

Yeah, but doens't Bondage also get the hot, swashbuckling pirate of the year award?

Noskin
09-21-2007, 05:48 PM
Alter-ego...someone pretending to be someone else on the forums.

Most of us are from ******* and perfer to be anonymous. Just like you are TXSUT and refuse to expose your real self. Alot of this has gotten lost in the overboard attacks on people like Hollie(Which is true she is a whore.)in which the graphic details could be done without.

As it stands now, everything on HX refering to this topic has been totally deleted. It's such a cowardly stance on their part.:lame:

Noskin
09-21-2007, 05:54 PM

My previous post was simple but I felt I should clarify a few things since we do have quite a bit of AE stuff going on here.

The damage did occure on the trail! It was known by the local club within a day or two. In FACT, one of the local club leaders sawy teh HUMMER group whiel they were. It's hard to miss a bunch of HUMMERS in a small mountain town on a trail that has been dedicated to be maintained/fixed and viewed by BFG as well.

Many know I am also a member at HXC...although I'm questioning if I should be. It's not personal as there are many great people over there who I've enjoyed talking with!!! But, I also debate if I should be due to the dirrection of how things have panned out with the club. Guilt by assocation sort of speak. I have viewed many private threads/ eMails on this whole subject for a while now. Many on the forums want to know what really happened and what was done or not done. Since the topic is not hiding away soemwhere, I may as well put my 2 cents in. I was not there, but thes information I post is from reliable sources. I have promised to keep their names in confidence, so don;t ask!!!

My post was not intended to slam any ONE person. My post was to suggest that those that did mess up on that trip should be held accountable and publicly made an example out of. They were not and the club did ZERO to rectify the situation until others spoke up. This was noted by many in the off road community!!!

Even though this happened months ago, it is still a current topic in private forums of a couple that I frequent other than Elcova and HXC. It's not a dead issue.

By the X board doing nothing publicly, it is perceived that the club will not be held responsible for what their members do on these sanctioned events. This opinion mentioned above has been brought to my attention by a local club (that knows I'm also part of HXC but also knows I was not present when the damage occured). I also stated Alec was not at fault either since his off road conduct was questioned as well. It was two people in their group that have never been out to CO before, but should have know better! That was my reply and the reply of others from what I was told. Damage control only goes so far!

Since the damage was done Alec and Beebs quickly jumped in to try and steer an unacceptable act into the best possible outcome. They did donate funding/ time. I will note that HXC did donate as well. Some of the groups involved viewed throwing a small ammount of money at a problem only helped a minute degree. The local club did fix the said damaged trail. I give the people that did donate funds/ time, the respect they deserve for their efforts. Thank you again!!!

In addition to donating funds, rules should have been placed publicly so this does not happen again. Maybe they have? I have not seen anything though. I do know that WE (THE HUMMER COMMUNITY) have taken steps back as a group due to this setback. I completely understand that you cannot control 100% of everyone in your club(s) and you cannot control what happens on the trail at all times. It's not any one person;s fault that other's make these wrong desisions. People are people and will always make mistakes out there. How you handle those mistakes are how we all can benefit down the road from them.

Off road trail etiquet should be discussed in every club time and time again. The trail leader of each trail every time out should go over some of this stuff before heading out...along with a quick vehicle check.

I know those in charge of the HXC forum DO CARE about the trails, how they are viewed in the public eye, and take pride in their club as we do over here too!!! We all do!

Becasue everyone in these groups have been on many trails at one time or another, I am still shocked as to the way this all panned out like it did. Those that helped rectify the situation (while others did nothing, get ridiculed/ blamed) for bringing bad rep to the club. The rep was out there on a couple of forums before Beebs and Alec knew about it. But yet they had to "prove themeselves they did not spread those rumors." They didn;t! To the best of my knowledge, they did everything possible to make things proper again without the mention of ANY club. At that point it wasn;t about any one person or any club. It was about rectifying the situation at hand.

I'm confident Elcova, X Club, and other groups will make certain this does not happen again. It cannot be allowed, or we can kiss the trails byebye! Educating newbs and reminding your fellow off roaders may not feel like a job you should, but you can discuss it as a group and should be done very time out!!!!! It takes 10 or 15 minutes to do so.

Remember it's a privlage to be able to ride on these trails. It can be taken away at any time!!! Networking between groups doens't happen very often. If you talk with one you can be viewed as an outsider with another. Support the forum you are on!!! That deosn;t mean you cannot support more than one though. Networking between forums can bring the off road comminites together. We can onnly benefit if communication is open an honest. This is why I have chosen to post this exact EMail on a few forums that are still talking!

Again, this is not to slam any one person, but to try and get everyone to see that the responsibilites we all have are imporant in each of our clubs.

:perfect10s::perfect10s::perfect10s::perfect10s:

TXSUT
09-21-2007, 06:31 PM
Most of us are from ******* and perfer to be anonymous. Just like you are TXSUT and refuse to expose your real self.

You aren't one of the AE people I was referring to. You aren't pretending to be someone you are not, i.e., Hollie, Cryptain Crunch, etc.

As for myself, I sign 99% of my posts with my real first name, and my profile shows that I live in Houston, TX. I've also listed my full-name e-mail address and phone number in previous posts. You picked the wrong person when you said "refuse to expose your real self." ;)

Pete

DennisAJC
09-21-2007, 06:38 PM

Well said Tim!!!:beerchug:

H1Breaker
09-21-2007, 06:45 PM
Hey guys, I've been looking at Hummer sites to get help with my "new toy" H1 that needs a little TLC. Dam! This thread is better than daytime TV (I wouldn't know).
This is the only site up in arms over environmental issues. Does this sort of thing happen very often? Aren't there rangers or something in sensitive areas that prevent roudy groups from causing damage?
Rip

KenP
09-21-2007, 07:36 PM
Tim,
You post was dead on. I've spoken to a ton of folks about this and have read the threads on the other forums. The kudos go Beebs and Alec. And the a-hole of the year awards goes to guys like Bondage, Rob (Ipe), Rod and the others who participated in the cover up and the personal attacks and the good guys.You forgot Phil and Seth, too. It's their site, afterall.

KenP
09-21-2007, 07:39 PM
I dont understand how they dont realize they were wrong:twak:Wait a minute. You sound like you actually use common sense and take personal responsibiliy for your actions.

WOW!!! What a concept.

Two thumbs up, fourtwo.:D

H1Breaker
09-21-2007, 08:08 PM
Welcome H1Breaker. Yes. We also care about STDs. Have you had your way with HiHummer yet?
Uh ... is this a club initiation ritual? I need to join a club, but I was looking for off roading.

Ed Kennedy
09-21-2007, 08:46 PM
Uh ... is this a club initiation ritual? I need to join a club, but I was looking for off roading.

Yes. As far as off-roading, you can take the muddy road with her, I hear. Heh, heh.

Mr. I - Man
09-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Yes. As far as off-roading, you can take the muddy road with her, I hear. Heh, heh.
Just like a Democrat always taking the back door approach!:D

DennisAJC
09-21-2007, 10:44 PM
So Alex, your saying all that was made up ?

RYD
Not made up. The HXC incident is true. They're just covering it up. Hummbebe can confirm that.

Alec's latest statement is just another opportunity to attack Elcova.

Anyone who wants the full scoop on AlecW and why he hates Elcova so much, please PM me and I'll give you the statement I've given dozens of times before to members and to police. You will be shocked as to who he really is. Murder is murder Alec.

Now let's get back on topic now shall we?

Marcmedic
09-21-2007, 11:11 PM
What happened to the "statement"????

Tubs McFatty
09-22-2007, 01:45 AM
Tim,

You got a problem wit me boy? I'd sure love to help you rectify it right quick.

bobbysh1
09-22-2007, 01:47 AM
Hahaha! You people suck and ****!

I knew you would **** up! LMFAO!

I told you what we did was ok and the Hummer X Club didnt give a **** because they knew it was a good trail!

Elcova :OWNED: LMAO!!!

Alec your a dip**** too along with that queenbitch jackie because you ****ed up the clubs new trail.

Alec :OWNED:

queenbitch :OWNED:

Your all :OWNED: by me and Hollie!

LMAO!!!!:OWNED: :popcorn: :OWNED:

Tubs McFatty
09-22-2007, 01:48 AM

You need to wait in line buddy, from what I understand I've been bumped up to the short list with Hollie. 17 more X members to go and daddy gets his turn.

She will be mine.. Oh yesssss.

tip toe on my crypto
09-22-2007, 01:50 AM
You need to wait in line buddy, from what I understand I've been bumped up to the short list with Hollie. 17 more X members to go and daddy gets his turn.

She will be mine.. Oh yesssss.

Heh. Have a good time Rob. You'll feel just like a movie star, there are curtains aplenty if you know what I'm saying.

Hucky
09-22-2007, 01:57 AM
I see Tubs Mcfatty is online but according to the forum tag line only these guys are online,Dave92270, HumbleAg, Jim Klee, Lean Machine, NewHummerGuy, RandyP, Ricco, tomp

exploit yourself

NewHummerGuy
09-22-2007, 02:11 AM
Hey Hucky

Leave me out of this $hit. Yes I am online. You havent been a member long enough to even get involved in this stuff. I have nothing to do with anything. I am glad you can read who is online. Congrats.

Tubs McFatty
09-22-2007, 02:24 AM
I see Tubs Mcfatty is online but according to the forum tag line only these guys are online,Dave92270, HumbleAg, Jim Klee, Lean Machine, NewHummerGuy, RandyP, Ricco, tomp

exploit yourself

You doubt my identity? You claim to be italian but yet I'm almost certain I saw you picking my lettuce on my last vacation.

Marcmedic
09-22-2007, 02:25 AM
Heh. Have a good time Rob. You'll feel just like a movie star, there are curtains aplenty if you know what I'm saying.

Beef curtains......:eek: :eek:

Mr. I - Man
09-22-2007, 05:21 PM
Do she have a red carpet too??
:dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:

DRTYFN
09-23-2007, 01:37 AM
Do she have a red carpet too??
:dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:
You broke the thread. Proud of yourself?:giggling: