PDA

View Full Version : How's H1 as daily ride?

MAC
01-11-2004, 07:24 PM
How's H1 as a daily ride?
1- It is 5" wider. My H2 is already taking up all the width of most parking spaces to the edges. Living in the hills, there are many narrow roads and bridges, even with the H2, I slow down and affraid my side mirrors may fly off.

2- How many seats? 4 only? as parents of 2 teenage sons, their friend(s) come along often, to movies, shopping, paintball, ski, etc. It is so much fun to be a parent of teenagers. Is there room for 1 or 2 more kids?

3- On some daily runs, you stop by at many places, it gets tiring and annoying with some vehicles. When I had stick shift Jeeps as rentals in Hawaii on many occasions, it gets annoying to get back into them. They are fun as toys, but after a few hours, they are WORK.

4- How's the ride and noise on pavement? We travel long distance several times a year, ski or kayaking, river rafting, etc. H2 is quiet and comfortable and smooth, we can go for hours without getting tired.

5- Some H1 owner mentioned the bad smell of diesel or whatever. Is that the case?

I love the H1 look, and I don't need to check numbers to know I can afford H1, but I do not and cannot have a vehicle I just drive as toy on weekends, I've done that to know they are nothing but trouble and big expensive paperweight.

MAC
01-11-2004, 07:24 PM
1- It is 5" wider. My H2 is already taking up all the width of most parking spaces to the edges. Living in the hills, there are many narrow roads and bridges, even with the H2, I slow down and affraid my side mirrors may fly off.

2- How many seats? 4 only? as parents of 2 teenage sons, their friend(s) come along often, to movies, shopping, paintball, ski, etc. It is so much fun to be a parent of teenagers. Is there room for 1 or 2 more kids?

3- On some daily runs, you stop by at many places, it gets tiring and annoying with some vehicles. When I had stick shift Jeeps as rentals in Hawaii on many occasions, it gets annoying to get back into them. They are fun as toys, but after a few hours, they are WORK.

4- How's the ride and noise on pavement? We travel long distance several times a year, ski or kayaking, river rafting, etc. H2 is quiet and comfortable and smooth, we can go for hours without getting tired.

5- Some H1 owner mentioned the bad smell of diesel or whatever. Is that the case?

I love the H1 look, and I don't need to check numbers to know I can afford H1, but I do not and cannot have a vehicle I just drive as toy on weekends, I've done that to know they are nothing but trouble and big expensive paperweight.

Buckeye Hummer
01-11-2004, 07:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MAC:

The h1 is a piece of cake to drive. Actually I now fit in more structures than I did with the H2 because it is significantly lower than the H2.

4 main seats, $900 will buy you a bench thats fits between the 2 rear seats. That makes 6 possible seats.

No smell at all.

I love the H1 look, and I don't need to check numbers to know I can afford H1, but I do not and cannot have a vehicle I just drive as toy on weekends, I've done that to know they are nothing but trouble and big expensive paperweight.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it's easier to drive than my H2 was. I fit in all parking spaces (not compact). My h1 is a daily driver so I hit malls, groceries, kids activities, bank whatever with no problems. Valet's often give me preferential treatment and leave it directly in front of the restaurant. I have no more worries of dings, bumper hits, etc. because if anyone hits this, they get damaged (particularly the bumpers).

JSA_3
01-12-2004, 03:23 AM
O.K. - I'll jump in here.

I've been driving mine daily for about 2 months now, and love it.

Width - Still fits in my garage. Actually a bit shorter in length, and no worries of catching a cross bar on the top of the door jamb. Bank drive thru's are no prob. Sonic is a tight fit but doable.

Only 4 seats, yes. I have two teen age boys as well. Rarely do both go w/friends at one time. (I've got a Suburban in the wings for people hauling)

Daily runs - - getting in and out - - actually has a lower step in height than my H2 did.

Noise - - yes it's noisier than my H2 was, but I think if you put a diesel in the H2 they would not be that far apart. (the H2 was noisy compared to my wife's Yukon Denali)

Smell - - I don't really notice it.

I really liked my H2 and the 13 months I spent with it. I think it is a great vehicle, and will admit that I do miss some of the creature comforts it offered, but overall the H1 wins out in my book.

John

Joe
01-12-2004, 11:35 AM
Few thoughts.

There is an optional "jump" seat available for the H1 to extend the passenger capacity to 5 (maybe 6 with small children). Basically a seat that sits in the area between the rear passenger seats.

Smell. Never have noticed a diesel smell.

Noise and comfort. This one has probably been beaten to death elsewhere but an H1 is not as quiet (it is a diesel) or up to the H2 in creature conforts (though with 2004 changes maybe).

Now, having driven mine for several months (not a daily driver) I will say that it handles well on the road. No problems parking or getting in and out of places. Visibility is much better in the H1 (backing up). Comfort is not bad at all. The real secret to a happy H1 experience is making sure your tires are balanced and you have the proper match of tires for purpose. If your daily driving on highway you want GSA's, not MT/R. It's really a matter of making sure the application is right. This goes a long way to ensure the best experience.

Better gas mileage than my H2. Not much but definitely better. A few months back I would have said diesel was cheaper than gas but that's changed recently. Diesel here seems at least to be price stable where gas moves up and down a lot.

Hope that helps...

2001 H1 Opentop

Former 03 H2 Adventure Series

http://homepage.mac.com/babiak1/

Drag
01-12-2004, 08:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Diesel here seems at least to be price stable where gas moves up and down a lot.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is interesting, because while gas prices here in Texas haven't moved that much in the last few months, diesel prices are all over the board. I can literally see $.10 difference just by driving across town. Perhaps this is just a Texas thing, but diesel is about the same if not more than regular unleaded down here in Austin.

BTW, all you suckers in CA, I filled up this morning to the tune of $1.32 a gallon. Life is sweet when gas is cheap! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Skull & Bones Member since 2003 - H1 Forum Troll since 2004

MAC
01-14-2004, 02:25 AM
I asked because among all the vehicles in the world, including H2, my wife and I both think H1 is the coolest looking vehicle out there. That hasn't changed since the first day it came out, since we tested drove it back then when my teenage sons were still in baby seats. That is proof H1 design stood the test of time, the hallmark of quality design. After 15 years, I am still thinking about H1, that's true love.

We are or soon will be at the crossroad to replace a vehicle, few months later buying the first auto for soon-to-be 16 year old boy. Auto shopping is fun and challenging. Within my price target range, I only have very few candidates, what I select we have to live with for years to come, and it will set a big part of the image. H1, S500, Cayenne(not sure about the look but it is a Porsche.) My list is super short, frankly the only exciting one is H1.

frank6150
01-14-2004, 02:51 AM
Will the wife or the son be getting the H2? http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Out of your super short list I say without the slightest doubt get an H1. You know as well as I do the options and luxury of the other cars you mentioned and that does not phase me one bit, I would still get an H1 over them.

If I had the money I would surely be driving an H1 right now but I have a house to build and an upcoming wedding in '05 so I need to conserve a bit. Probably towards the end of '05 if there is any money left I will be car shopping and the H1 or another H2 are the only vehicles on my list. Granted the luxury of the H2 and its abilities are wonderful but the H1 is just the next logical step if the bank account can afford to take the hit. You have me excited now!

S&B Member since '03

MAC
01-14-2004, 03:24 AM
S500 is the safest choice, can't go wrong, but there are 2 in the families already, and dozens at kid's school. Once we are used to the height and size of the Hummer, it is just no longer comfortable to drive sedans, which could be the case with S500.

H1 limited seats could be a real issue. The jump seat may not work for us, 15 yr old son is 6', 13 yr guy is getting close to 6', likewise with their friends. In no time, they will be 6'2" +. But then again, once they start driving, we may not need more than 4 seats anymore.

According to what I see of H1s on eBay and Autotrader, prices are not cheap for used ones, not really good value compare to same year used cars. On the other side of the coin, it retains its value. I will start with a trip to the dealer lot. I am surprise used H1 prices are high.

If we get H1, my wife gets H2, if we get S500, she gets S500. H2 is too big for 16 yr old kid, I just started searching used cars, maybe Porsche Boxter, they are surprisingly cheap. ML is cheap too but ugly. Too early to say, I am taking my sweet time and enjoy the process, time is on my side.

frank6150
01-14-2004, 03:42 AM
Seating capacity would not be a concern for me, the only thing that would hinder me is leg room as I am 6' 3" and need my space. Yes you have kids and that needs to be taken into account but once they all hit 16 you will probably never see them ride with you again.

My choice for an H1 would be the open top and probably get the soft top wagon cover to use when I need to haul stuff in the back. I gotta stop talking about this or I may go car shopping. The fiance would surely kill me so that is a big time no no.

S&B Member since '03

Joe
01-14-2004, 10:38 AM
Mac,

I was surprised to see your concerns about H1 pricing being high and that it holds it's value. Not sure what your expectation was.

I know when you consider what the original list is for an H1 they certainly aren't priced high. In fact I think you can easily find a brand new 03 H1 that might have listed at $110,000 in the mid-80's. I think Lynch has 2 listed on there site that are listed for aroung $85K new. I bought a brand new 01 leftover about 6 months ago for $65K. Hard for me to say this is high. I suspect if you price an 04 H1 you may find prices holding simply because they plan to only build 230 give or take this year.

As for resale, once you get past the initial whack off list they do seem to maintain the better part of there value even after several years. I hope http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. If you do go the used route make sure you get a warranty of some kind, hopefully factory. H1's are not cheap to service. I suspect your looking at free service with the Benz, not sure about the Porsche. Outside std maintenance I'm sure all your choices are not easy on the wallet from a service perspective.

All cool choices regardless. Interesting mix as well. Which Cayenne are you looking at, S or Turbo? I considered one way back but they where by order only then so I bought the H2 instead and haven't looked back since. No regrets!

Best of luck to you.

2001 H1 Opentop

Former 03 H2 Adventure Series

http://homepage.mac.com/babiak1/

MAC
01-14-2004, 03:45 PM
To a great degree, it is a lifestyle issue rather than a hardware issue. I think I know the outcome to some degree. I had big MB sedans and open top for 20+ years, with S500, I am just going back to where I started. H1 surely will fill my life with excitement at a risk (reliability and practicality). Never had a Porsche, no need for turbo for me, 2 brothers-in-law have 911 and 996 now, I generally don't like to follow.

The more I read and search and talk the more I learned about H1. I might walk into the dealer and do something unexpected, as I always have done, such as H2.

Drag
01-14-2004, 08:21 PM
MAC,

I say a Cayenne Turbo on the road today. It was surprising, since it looked a lot bigger in person than it did in pictures. Also, the rear end was just.....blah..... shall I say? The front end lookd great, and there is that Porsche badge on the nose. It also didn't seem to have any trouble getting in and out of traffic, but then again, it was the turbo version. And that's PRICEY. Not as pricey as an H1, but a lot of cash for an SUV.

MAC
01-15-2004, 01:15 AM
Cayenne is still rather rare on the street, regular version should be powerful enough. The MSRP is similar to H2 but the dealer was offering $4K off from the start. I read in trade magazine, it is selling well, pushed Porsche to record high volumn. The ass is ok, it is the face I am not too sure about. A used new one maybe about $30K-$32K?

BTW, H1 is never sold at full MSRP, still expensive, but not as most people think.

It took me months to decide to buy an Escalade, when I finally get enough energy to went to the dealer, I bought a Hummer H2 instead. Life is full of wonderful surprises, all the good things happen to me like rain drops falling on my head, nonstop everyday, big and little wonderful surprises, who knows what's next.

frank6150
01-15-2004, 01:53 AM
If you were to pick up a left over H1, say like an '01 or '02 I would assume you still get the free service for 3 yr 36,000 miles? Or do you need to get an extended warranty? That would be the only way I would pick one up just due to the high cost of maintaining it.

S&B Member since '03

MAC
01-15-2004, 02:52 AM
Warranty in general is always transfered to the new owner. I saw a '97 H1, the ad says it is still covered under extended warranty and will be transfered to new owner, that one actually only has a couple months of warranty left.

Numbers sort of always wash. If you buy an older H1 at much less price, you may pay more for service, but you paid much less for the vehicle, with the exception of piece of ****, the service cost shouldn't be that bad, relative to the lesser buying cost. The less you pay the lesser your potential for loss when you sell.

With the exception of my first few cars, I have been very lucky in buying used automobiles. I make careful and detailed walk around and see any telltale signs, largely based on the feeling I get about the machines. If for any slightly unknown reason I feel unsure, I walk. Buyer has the cards and the luxury, the moment you paid, the cards changed hands. I am going to make buying H1 a fun project and drag it on for months, if it is meant to be, it shall be.

JSA_3
01-15-2004, 04:05 AM
Mac - FWIW

If you're really looking, take your time, you'll find it. When you do you'll be pleasantly surprised. I was.

I went from a "from the factory 03 H2"(had it for 13 months and 16k miles and loved it) to an 02 H1 with 12k miles. It did have 6 mo less factory warranty than the H2 (it did not get titled until april of 02), but I am comfortable with it, and will purchase additional coverage from AM General before the original expires.

I too am picky about a used vehicle. If you smell something fishy walk, another will turn up.

I was sold on the H1 after my dealer let me drive one for a day while the H2 was in getting serviced. That was in the spring of '03, and we were both on the lookout until November and one popped up. As it turned out it was a one owner, purchased from a sister dealership, with the complete history. So far so good, no regrets at all. In fact I forsee an H1 to succeed this one.

You are on the right track (it should be fun) and you've got a great list vehicles, all original, but I'm casting my vote for an H1.

Good Luck!

John

----------
'02 HMCO

MAC
01-15-2004, 06:40 AM
John, sounds like we have the same approach to H1 and how we handle the task. Feel good to hear that, you walked the walk I am planning, gave me the confidence the result will be equally pleasant.

You mind telling me what you paid for it? by PM if you like. If not, ok, I am at early stage and start getting some concept of year/price, things will fall into places when they do.

MAC
01-15-2004, 08:42 PM
I visited the Hummer dealer, made a reservation for 24 hours test drive of H1 next week. This will be the 1st time they give out 24 hrs drive on H1.

They have 2 H1s in stock. Both sort of grey color. 2000 and 03. Both are dealer offroad school use vehicles, never titled. Pretty muddy.

I was, however, surprised at the spartan interior of 2003 H1. It was rugged, reminded me of rental Jeeps, almost the feel of military jeeps. Nothing like the H2. My 24 hrs test drive will tell me if that matters at all.

[This message was edited by MAC on 01-15-04 at 03:14 PM.]

DRTYFN
01-15-2004, 11:17 PM
Drive it for a week and then see how you feel. I had an '02 for two weeks while my H2 was in service. The H1 is fun to drive for about the first few days, but then it sort of wears you down. On long drives(4+hrs) my right leg went numb and my butt(cheeks, not hole) hurt. It was pretty noisy first thing in the morning, too. I still think they're great, but I'm waiting for the Duramax and the new interior. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

S&B Member since '03

MAC
01-16-2004, 12:51 AM
It was very loud when I turned on the 2003 H1, sounded like the morning garbage truck. When I got in, one piece of the dash by the window fell off. It has 1,500 miles, sticker $125K. The interior in the picture looks wonderful, but totally different feeling in person, it looked like 75,000 miles and $12K to me. The garage was not well lit, I give it the benefit of the doubt. Nevertheless, I am going through with this 24 hours test drive next week. I am ready to buy if all the sun, moon and stars line up just right, or I'll get it out of my system.

I did not talk price at all, I always save that for down the road only if I am serious enough, but manager said he will drastically discount the price. Hummer manager confirmed 2004 production is 245 only, or something like that, was 400 or less in 2003. Someone on this forum once claimed H1 sales is way up since H2 came out, absolutely not true at all.

BTW, the 2000 H1 was AMG factory used vehicle.

Buckeye Hummer
01-16-2004, 01:34 AM
'tis true when you first drive an h1 it sounds loud. Now it has grown on me. I think it purrs like a kitty particularly on the freeway. On the trail it growls like the badass vehicle it is. Forget about the dash, don't fall in love with the paint but do turn on the radio, roll down the windows and let everyone know you are driving the most capable vehicle on the planet. I am 6' 205 and fit just fine, very comfy to me. I have driven it to Tempe and Santa Barbara and loved it. No more worries of door dings or someone hitting your bumper. In an H1 you are the big guy on the block. I pitty the fool that back in to your steel bumpers. Serious carnage to them, nothing but a scratch to you.

It takes more than a day to love an H1. I had serious buyers remorse for about a week but now I would own nothing else. There is no vehicle more exciting at 5mph than an H1.

BTW, the interior is not as nice as the H2 period but the monsoon stereo puts the h2 stock stereo to shame.

Good luck!

Axleman
01-16-2004, 03:13 PM
It really all depends on what you want in a vehicle. I drive my 94 every day. It has over 150,000 miles on it. It's not nearly as plush or civil as an H2 (or most any other vehicle for that matter), but I don't see myself driving anything else. If you can live with the noise and without some of the other amenities of the H2, then go for it, especially the 03 if it has the E-locker. Few other vehicles say "Here I am!" like the H1.

1994 HMC4

MAC
01-16-2004, 04:13 PM
I will keep an open mind. I am serious enough for me to go though the trouble of test drive and talked to the Hummer manager and general manager. There is compromises with every vehicle purchase, I have wanted a H1 for 15 years, let's just put the issue on the table and get it over with, buy it or shut up. I am aware and more than willing to live with some of the short comings to enjoy the benefit of owning the KING, we shall see. The noise might be nice.

Financially, if it is $40,000. Instead of 2000 H1, I can buy 2000 S500 like this.

MAC
01-16-2004, 04:18 PM
If it is $60,000 for the 2003 H1, I can buy the white S500 4 door sedan($40,000) above, plus a white open top SL500($20,000) to go with it, for my 15 yrs old son's first car. I didn't have it when I was a kid, but how about let me give it to my son? http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

The choices are, buy one 2003 H1 or buy two mercedes-benz 500s. Same price.
To generate fun conversation, how about everyone tell us what your choices will be?

MAC
01-16-2004, 04:25 PM
or how about a fun ride 930 turbo? mid $20K. so I can get to know the Porsche mechanics well and help him pay his mortgage. This WAS the ultimate car for a decade, I could not afford it back then.

MAC
01-16-2004, 04:26 PM
The ass is the best looking part of 930.

MAC
01-16-2004, 04:30 PM
My wife liked 928S4, the only automatic Porsche for decades.
Instead of one 03 H1 at $60K, I can buy my wife a 928S4, buy my son a SL500 plus buy myself a 930.

MAC
01-16-2004, 04:34 PM
or just one 2003 H1?

JSA_3
01-16-2004, 06:19 PM
Mac,
your pictures are killing me. I want, I want, I want, I want, I want. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

My experience when I drove one for 24hours, was initial shock, not unlike what you voiced previously. Noisy,rattled,etc. etc., and my thoughts were why would anyone pay such a premium for this, I certainly wouldn't. I got back into my H2 the next day, and it literally felt like a Cadillac, compared to the H1. About a week went by, and something about the spartan ruggedness, not to mention the strengh and durability really started appealing to me, and I realized that is what you pay for. A vehicle if properly maintained that will last a very long time. There is also something very comforting about staring out through a split windshield over a tennis court sized hood.

You don't mention if the vehicles you are looking at are wagons (HMCS), the 4 door hardtop trucks (HMC4)or open tops(HMCO). Mine is an open top - - and I think I'm really going to like it. Let me get through my first spring and summer, I may have a different opinion.

Keep us posted

John

----------
'02 HMCO

Buckeye Hummer
01-16-2004, 07:41 PM
As I said it takes more than a day to love your H1 but you'll never go back. It is the ultimate point and go vehicle.

Dream for a minute: The largest quake ever hits california, freeways are destroyed, homes knocked to the ground, power is out, large cracks in the surface everywhere, the rain starts and complicates issues. Now you have flash floods in areas you never would have dreamed. You need to drive 300 miles to Vegas and safety but along the way the freeway is further destroyed, more large cracks in the desert surface. You must have your earthquake kit, enough food and water for the entire family for 2 weeks.

Now, what were those options again?

BTW, those GSA tires on that H1 are too small. MTR's not only make the package but are far better tires.

Axleman
01-16-2004, 08:05 PM
Not to mention being able to part traffic on the interstates like Moses parting the Red Sea. Try that with a Mercedes. I have gotten very used to the noise and even enjoy it. The 03 wouldn't be nearly as loud as my truck. And even when it's broken, that cool feeling you get when you drive it ("Wow, I'm drivin' a HUMMER!) never seems to go away.

1994 HMC4

Drag
01-16-2004, 09:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Not to mention being able to part traffic on the interstates like Moses parting the Red Sea. Try that with a Mercedes. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well put, Axleman. People do try to downplay that angle of Hummer ownership out of modesty, but that is a great reason. Welcome aboard!

MAC
01-16-2004, 11:09 PM
I actually sort of know there will be no turning back, noise or space or interior whatever, maybe that is the attraction. My sons already voted H1, my wife finds it acceptable pending test drive. I started comparing what I can get with $40K or $60K.

My sons do not know about the test drive, we will pick them up at 2 schools Tuesday afternoon, it will be fun to see their faces. Same thing when we pick them up at the school when we first got the H2. Any cars at whatever prices, we got them at this school, but so far there is only one Hummer, my H2; just wait until they see the H1 coming up the hill.

There is little chance of me buying any one of these 2 grey wagons from the Hummer dealer, that is not my plan, I want black wagon and there is no reason to make compromise on that point, UNLESS the manager is smart enough to say the right words and give me the right price, I am flexible when rewarded accordingly.

[This message was edited by MAC on 01-16-04 at 05:55 PM.]

Arizona Hummerboy
02-06-2004, 10:14 PM
My question is does the H1 cost alot to keep it up and running with maintence? I have heard pro and cons on the up keep.

I have a H2 and we love it. I take it out and 4 wheel the hell out of it. It was hit by a drunk driver and spent 4 1/2 months in the body shop, so there not much moor that can happen to it, this H2 was made to stand up to the Hummer Name, and I have put it to the test. This is the most awesome vechile I have every own.
I want to go the Hummer driving school this year, I want to know everything about off roading and my Hummer.

I was sold on Hummers from the frist time I every drove one, It was a H1 and I was hooked.
Then when the H2 came out we went to test drive one, and the wife like it so much we bought one that day.

As for me I want a H1, and I have been watching the net for a good used one, I have notice that the price has come down on them quite a bit, I have seen them as low as 30,000 and a new one at 65,000. I am also looking at new ones, I am just wating for the right one to come along. I love the looks of the slant back ones. Are they still making that one?

Axleman
02-06-2004, 10:58 PM
The slantback was only produced in '01, I think, and there were less than 40 made, so good luck.

Maintenance is not that bad, especially if you do the easy stuff yourself. The dealer will eat you alive on simple stuff like brakes and oil changes. Do it yourself or find someone you trust that won't rip you off so bad.

Scot Smith
1994 HMC4, Locked
"They're right, Wider IS Better..."
Southern Axle & Steering (http://www.southernaxle.com)Remanufactured Driveline & Steering Parts for Hummers

Axleman
02-06-2004, 11:01 PM
Oh yeah, if you are going to off road a lot, get either an older one that is fairly cheap, or get one new enough to be under warranty. I don't know about the H2, but AMG does warranty offroad breakage on the H1.

Scot Smith
1994 HMC4, Locked
Southern Axle & Steering (http://www.southernaxle.com)Remanufactured Driveline & Steering Parts for Hummers

Buckeye Hummer
02-07-2004, 12:38 PM
AMG warranties off road damage? Please explain axle.

Jason

cinci
02-07-2004, 01:03 PM
Mac,

What happened to the test drive http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Thanks,
David
Black H2

Axleman
02-07-2004, 03:31 PM
Buck,
I'm not talking about body damage. But broken halfshafts, worn out idlers, etc., yes they will warranty those things, even when used off road, as long as you aren't running oversize tires or have made alterations that will affect these things. Go to a Hummer Club event sometime. AMG will have a parts trailer there and factory techs and they do replace things under warranty with full knowledge of how the vehicle was used that day. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Scot Smith
1994 HMC4, Locked

Buckeye Hummer
02-07-2004, 07:03 PM
Axle,

THAT is really good to know. I had no idea they would replace a halfshaft etc. (I knew you weren't talking about body damage). I'll have to talk to Mike over at Cerritos and see what he says.

Thanks for the heads up.

Jason

JSA_3
02-08-2004, 12:10 AM
All good to know.

I've heard tales that on the early ones (maybe the 1st year in production for the public?) they would send a helicopter out to pick it up if you broke down out in the middle of no where. Anyone out there know if this is true? Or is this service reserved for the enlisted?

Originally posted from Arizona Hummerboy
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> My question is does the H1 cost alot to keep it up and running with maintence?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

From what I understand, if you get behind and don't keep up with the little things, it can get ugly. Maybe certain years are worse than others, but I'm in the learning curve right now and am far from knowledgable.

What I can say is I've had mine for 3mo now, and drive it daily, off road moderately, and totally love it. There are still things about the H2 that I like and miss, but for now the H1 has the scale tipped.

John

----------
'02 HMCO

LAWDOG
10-29-2005, 05:27 PM
The H1 is a blast to drive after a few days 5'' wider is not bid deal, yes it's noisy, big and somtimes in trafic a little odor, but what the hell,, it's a hummer that you pilot and dont drive! , as far as the kids go just have your wife and kids follow you in the Benz http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Thai
12-25-2005, 03:27 AM
Well, if you want something cheaper (1/2 price), but with some appeal, then why not consider the Mercedes G500?? It does not have the WOW factor of a H1...but it also attracts less attention from environmental snobs.

G500 is a smaller package (width-wise), more family friendly, more upscale inside, and pretty capable off-road (full lockers standard, SA's). It also has all the new technological safety nannies (stability control, 4-wheel traction control)...and all of these turn OFF when you lock the center differential (including ABS). It is hand-made, military-spec steel thickness, and as durable as H1.

But, with G500, you do lose the WOW factor, tremendous ground clearance, amazing off-road ability in open areas, and a really diesel engine (esp. Alpha). Damn, i am really jealous of the Alpha's diesel!

4churchill
12-26-2005, 04:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thai:
Well, if you want something cheaper (1/2 price), but with some appeal, then why not consider the Mercedes G500?? It does not have the WOW factor of a H1...but it also attracts less attention from environmental snobs.

G500 is a smaller package (width-wise), more family friendly, more upscale inside, and pretty capable off-road (full lockers standard, SA's). It also has all the new technological safety nannies (stability control, 4-wheel traction control)...and all of these turn OFF when you lock the center differential (including ABS). It is hand-made, military-spec steel thickness, and as durable as H1.

But, with G500, you do lose the WOW factor, tremendous ground clearance, amazing off-road ability in open areas, and a really diesel engine (esp. Alpha). Damn, i am really jealous of the Alpha's diesel! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a quick question...why would you list the Corolla in your sig? http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

The G5 is bad ass, I would have left it at that!

Thai
12-26-2005, 11:03 AM
Hey...Corolla is an excellent econobox. I list it so that the environmental freaks will look kindly on me! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

DRTYFN
12-26-2005, 06:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thai:

But, with G500, you do lose the WOW factor, tremendous ground clearance, amazing off-road ability in open areas, and a really diesel engine (esp. Alpha). Damn, i am really jealous of the Alpha's diesel! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The enviro-nazis didn't receive programming for that vehicle. And the G-Wagens suck off-road. I don't know of a single person that ever wheels theirs.

Thai
12-26-2005, 07:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
The enviro-nazis didn't receive programming for that vehicle. And the G-Wagens suck off-road. I don't know of a single person that ever wheels theirs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm, you're talking to one. You'll try being smarter next time, OK?? Promise?

H2 is just amazing off-road. That's a true Hummer, alright! Chevy makes great off-roaders these days, don't they? They are just out of this world. Nothing like it...except for Chevys, Caddys, and GMCs. But, who's counting?!

Sensitive, huh? You're more so than my girlfriend! You need some happy pills!

I will leave you pondering this post...OK? And i will try being nicer next time. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Nice thread....

4churchill
12-27-2005, 01:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
The enviro-nazis didn't receive programming for that vehicle. And the G-Wagens suck off-road. I don't know of a single person that ever wheels theirs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice thread.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you know what you just opened? http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

DRTYFN
12-27-2005, 06:50 PM

H2 is just amazing off-road. That's a true Hummer, alright! Chevy makes great off-roaders these days, don't they? They are just out of this world. Nothing like it...except for Chevys, Caddys, and GMCs. But, who's counting?!

Sensitive, huh? You're more so than my girlfriend! You need some happy pills!

I will leave you pondering this post...OK? And i will try being nicer next time. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Nice thread.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't you bring your POS to Moab and we'll play "I go, you go" and see which rig is better. I'd be amazed if you made it there.

In the meantime, why don't you post some pics of your rig's incredible wheeling prowess. So far I'm less than impressed with the MB cat boxes. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

http://www.benzworld.org/gallery/pics/30_1544932_7262005113857PM.jpg

BTW, your screen name is phonetically similar to the Indonesian word for shi<span class="ev_code_BLACK">t</span>. Did you know that?

DRTYFN
12-27-2005, 07:02 PM
And does the screen name "saigonsmuggler" mean you're bone smuggler? Do you hide them in your bad place?http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Those "wheeling" pics are LAME!!!! I've been on unimproved roads that are more challenging.
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1219423&posts=6 (http://www.benzworld.org/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1219423&amp;posts=6)

DRTYFN
12-27-2005, 07:08 PM
Don't take me wrong - I'd still welcome you out wheeling. And I can appreciate you attempting to stick up for your vehicle. But don't hurt yourself crowing about how great those GWagens are off-road. And the first time you got attitude on the trail you'd get ditched. We would keep an accurate count and a complete video diary of every time you needed winching.http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I still can't believe you almost rolled on that wussy little side slope. I didn't even get fidgety looking at it. You're not much for picking lines, are you?
http://www.benzworld.org/gallery/pics/30_1544950_7262005115221PM.jpg

Thai
12-27-2005, 08:10 PM
Don't take me wrong - I'd still welcome you out wheeling. And I can appreciate you attempting to stick up for your vehicle. But don't hurt yourself crowing about how great those GWagens are off-road. And the first time you got attitude on the trail you'd get ditched. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh...did i hit a sensitive bone?? Take that pipe out of your arse and calm down. Geez...it's not like i called your truck a "Tahoe on heels"! Chill out, man.

I posted in this thread just to give the guy another reasonable option. I did not insult your precious Chevy...oooppss, NOW, i have insulted your truck. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Now, you can bitch and throw a tantrum! But, please don't tell your mommy, OK?!

Attitude?? Dude, look in the fukking mirror. Read what you just wrote! Silly childish insults. GROW UP. Is that the best that you can come up with?? Making fun of people's name...ooohhh, H2 owners...no wonder you guys get the bad rap. You're the poster child for H2 arrogance.

If you are anything like you are on this forum, then you're one pathetic lonely off-roader.

BTW, my brother is trading in his Discovery for something...i am pushing toward H3. Drfty, i am glad that i did not recommend H2 considering the horse's arse owners like you. Geez.

Oh yeah, i am glad that you "found" me. Now, you know it...i do take my truck off-road. I welcome you to Generalsams.com anyday. In fact, i did run into a group of H2 owners...nice people. Now, that i think about it, you are probably the exception to the rule for H2 owners. Congrats on being a jackass over the net.

I serously hope that you're cooler outside the net than within it.

Thai
12-27-2005, 08:14 PM
If you want more info about the place, then visit:

http://generalsams.com/

Pretty good place.

BTW, Drfty, i am happy that you have never taken the wrong line before. You must be a great off-roader...wish i could be more like you? Oh wait, i am already passed the phallic stage of development. Nevermind.

DRTYFN
12-27-2005, 09:10 PM
Don't take me wrong - I'd still welcome you out wheeling. And I can appreciate you attempting to stick up for your vehicle. But don't hurt yourself crowing about how great those GWagens are off-road. And the first time you got attitude on the trail you'd get ditched. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh...did i hit a sensitive bone??<span class="ev_code_RED">No, were you trying to touch my bone? I'm not on that team. Maybe BABHUMV can help you. He's DEFINITELY on that team.</span> Take that pipe out of your arse and calm down.<span class="ev_code_RED">I knew you were into rectums, you saigonsmuggling skin flute-player.</span> Geez...it's not like i called your truck a Tahoe on heels! <span class="ev_code_RED">Ouch. Haven't heard that witty comeback for awhile.http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif</span> Chill out, man.

I posted in this thread just to give the guy another reasonable option.<span class="ev_code_RED">You're high, right? Comparing the H1 to a Gwagen is like comparing an H1 to a minivan.</span> I did not insult your precious Chevy...oooppss, NOW, i have insulted your truck. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Now, you can bitch and throw a tantrum!<span class="ev_code_RED">Again, ouch.http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif</span> But, please don't tell your mommy, OK?! <span class="ev_code_RED">I take it you're NOT a comedic writer.</span>

Attitude?? Dude, look in the fukking mirror. <span class="ev_code_RED">What's the matter? Can't spell fu.ck?</span> Read what you just wrote!<span class="ev_code_RED">I did right before I hit "PostNow".</span> Silly childish insults.<span class="ev_code_RED">Those weren't insults. If I were insulting you you'd know it.</span> GROW UP.<span class="ev_code_RED">You must really mean that with all caps.</span> Is that the best that you can come up with?? <span class="ev_code_RED">No. Why? Want some?</span> Making fun of people's name...ooohhh<span class="ev_code_RED">It's just that considering the child prostitution rings in Thailand and the prevalence of child smuggling rings I would have thought you'd be a little smarter than to use a screen name like that. Nobody has ever accused you of being bright I take it.</span>, H2 owners...no wonder you guys get the bad rap. You're the poster child for H2 arrogance.<span class="ev_code_RED">And you're the poster child for using a condom when sticking your dick in a spinning Vietnamese fu.ck chair.</span>

If you are anything like you are on this forum, then you're one pathetic lonely off-roader.<span class="ev_code_RED"> At least I'm taller than you and I stand up to pee.http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif</span>

BTW, my brother<span class="ev_code_RED"> Did he come from the same spinning chair place?</span> is trading in his Discovery for something...i am pushing<span class="ev_code_RED">From behind? That's ghey.</span> toward H3. Drfty<span class="ev_code_RED">It's DRTY. Learn it. Live it. Love it.</span>, i am glad that i did not recommend H2 considering the horse's arse owners like you.<span class="ev_code_RED">Ahhhhh. Now my feeling is hurt.</span> Geez.<span class="ev_code_RED">Oh, stop. Now I won't be able to sleep.</span>

Oh yeah, i am glad that you "found" me. Now, you know it...i do take my truck off-road. I welcome you to Generalsams.com anyday. In fact, i did run into a group of H2 owners...nice people. Now, that i think about it, you are probably the exception to the rule for H2 owners. Congrats on being a jackass over the net. <span class="ev_code_RED">Thank you. I work hard on my e-rep.</span>

I serously hope that you're cooler outside the net than within it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE><span class="ev_code_RED">To be consistent I try to be a rotten prick everywhere.</span>

DRTYFN
12-27-2005, 09:16 PM
If you want more info about the place, then visit:
http://generalsams.com/]http://generalsams.com (http://www.meatspin.com)

Pretty good place.

BTW, Drfty, i am happy that you have never taken the wrong line before. You must be a great off-roader...wish i could be more like you? Oh wait, i am already passed the phallic stage of development. Nevermind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a weeeeiiird link. You and BABHUMV would definitely get along.
Don't kid yourself - you're fixated on wang. If you're nice I'll let you drink my used beer directly from the source.

DRTYFN
12-27-2005, 09:19 PM
And the thing about your screen name being phonetically similar to the Indonesian word for shi<span class="ev_code_BLACK">t</span> is true. Really.

Thai
12-27-2005, 09:31 PM
You must be trying really hard to get back at me...it sure looks like it. It's like a kid trying to make up for being mentally retarded. It's sad and funny at the same time. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gifhttp://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif You can't even put an insult together to make sense.

Did you get bitchslap too hard by an asian kid when you were growing up?? http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Oh wait, did Sewell Hummer rape you like a little two ******* biatch??! That explains everything! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Hahahahaha

DRTYFN
12-27-2005, 09:46 PM
You must be trying really hard to get back at me...it sure looks like it. It's like a kid trying to make up for being mentally retarded. It's sad and funny at the same time. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gifhttp://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif You can't even put an insult together to make sense.

Did you get bitchslap too hard by an asian kid when you were growing up?? http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Oh wait, did Sewell Hummer rape you like a little two ******* biatch??! That explains everything! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Hahahahaha </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you another self-hating Asian like Mac was?

You conveniently side-stepped the child prostitution question about your screen name. Touchy subject? And the spinning chair thing got ignored, too. Bad memories?
I did want to mention that you look like you've got a LOT of room in that wagen. Your seat is pretty far forward, too.

FYI, the scum at Sewell don't want to pay to do "market research" by flood posting free ads everywhere.

Thai
12-27-2005, 09:57 PM
Somewhere, an asian kid wants his biatch back! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

You got owned. Admit it and move on.

DRTYFN
12-27-2005, 10:47 PM
Somewhere, an asian kid wants his biatch back! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

You got owned. Admit it and move on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should call and let him know you're ok.

Me owned? BUWAHAHAHA!!!! I'm not even getting warmed up. You don't know much about me.

Thai
12-27-2005, 11:51 PM
Yeah, all Chevys have the same frame.

"People in glass houses should not throw stones." http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

4churchill
12-28-2005, 12:37 AM
Don't say I didn't warn you...youre gonna be drtycized!!!

DennisAJC
12-28-2005, 04:34 AM

You got owned. Admit it and move on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Run along chinky.

You give us Asians a bad name. Take your Dodge POS outta here. We no interested.

TootsSUT
12-28-2005, 04:35 AM
Hey, Thai-Chee?? You are stepping on the wrong e-toes. Leave while you're behind, huh?

hehehehehe!

DRTYFN
12-28-2005, 06:26 AM
Yeah, all Chevys have the same frame.

"People in glass houses should not throw stones." http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In your case it's "People conceived in spinning Vietnamese fuc<span class="ev_code_BLACK">k</span> chairs shouldn't open their man protein saturated mouths."

Thai
12-28-2005, 11:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
You give us Asians a bad name. Take your Dodge POS outta here. We no interested. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Drtyfn...i knew that your loyal boyfriend would show up sooner or later. That's sweet that you guys always back each other up...and no pun intended! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I KNEW IT. Drtyfn is Dennis's little biatch!! I knew that somewhere an Asian kid wants his biatch back! Dennis, are you going on Oprah to share this "my biatch has finally return to me" reunion?! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I am sure Jerry Springer will take you retards too (Springer's title show "My biatch better have my money!")

BTW, does Drtyfn wear that clown suit when you guys do the dirty stuff??

Oh yeah, Chevy Chevette is a much better car than my Dodge! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif You guys just don't learn! Your "Hummer H2" heritage is about as long as the average Chevy's lifespan.

Thai
12-28-2005, 11:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tootsie:
Hey, Thai-Chee?? You are stepping on the wrong e-toes. Leave while you're behind, huh?

hehehehehe! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thai-chee?! Learn to spell first little girl. Who comes up with this?? Must be a blond. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Must say though, you guys are pretty sensitive and get personal real quick...interesting group of people with a "complex".

Thai
12-28-2005, 11:18 AM
Dennis, on a more serious note, do you know that your signature actually looks like an H1 more than H2??

Less seriously, are you an H1-wannabee to have that signature??! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif Better keep track of Drfty...your biatch may run off with an H1 owner!! Can you blame him?! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

DRTYFN
12-28-2005, 03:27 PM
Drtyfn...i knew that your loyal boyfriend would show up sooner or later. That's sweet that you guys always back each other up...and no pun intended! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I KNEW IT. Drtyfn is Dennis's little biatch!! I knew that somewhere an Asian kid wants his biatch back! Dennis, are you going on Oprah to share this "my biatch has finally return to me" reunion?! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I am sure Jerry Springer will take you retards too (Springer's title show "My biatch better have my money!")

BTW, does Drtyfn wear that clown suit when you guys do the dirty stuff??

Oh yeah, Chevy Chevette is a much better car than my Dodge! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif You guys just don't learn! Your "Hummer H2" heritage is about as long as the average Chevy's lifespan. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You do know that it's "bitch".http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tootsie:

Thai-chee?! Learn to spell first little girl. Who comes up with this?? Must be a blond. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Must say though, you guys are pretty sensitive and get personal real quick...interesting group of people with a "complex". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You want to see some sensitive? How about we troll your Gheywagen sites. I guarantee all of the wagen turds will get enraged and cry from butt hurt.

BTW, I saw where you said you were going to keep your pretend wheeler until you could afford a Range Rover. Link (http://www.benzworld.org/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1240894&posts=14&fid=30). You'll really be a stylin' beer bitch then.
Make the drive to Moab. We'll play "I go, you go". Otherwise shut yer yap.

DennisAJC
12-28-2005, 04:05 PM
LOL!

Charlie is fighting a losing battle. Like an Ethiopian long distance runner flailing his arms around. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Kinda sad if it weren't pathetic. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

NoMoGMPG
12-28-2005, 04:32 PM

BTW, your screen name is phonetically similar to the Indonesian word for shi<span class="ev_code_BLACK">t</span>. Did you know that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In Vietnamese it would be "cuc" as in "kiss the Cuc"... http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

TootsSUT
12-28-2005, 05:03 PM

Must say though, you guys are pretty sensitive and get personal real quick...interesting group of people with a "complex". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speeling has nefer been a area dat Ive had pwoblems wit!! It was a joke, sh.it for brains. I was also trying to give you some good advice however, it appears as though you are too stupid to understand/listen to it. Now you have included me in your e-mess.

Tell me, how did you get "sensitive" or "personal" out of what I posted?? Now, had I said "You're not looking for your misplaced b.itch. You are the lost b.itch!!" OR "Why don't you stop by for some beer while I turn your f.uckin loser of a G5 in to a pancake with my Hummer!", I would have to say you were right. But I would never say such things, now would I??? http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

This is just a warm up. I'm certainly capable of kicking your e-ass all over the e-net so, once again, stop while your behind!! My dogs crap bigger turds than you!

I'm grabbing some popcorn and the easy chair for this show!!

(By the way, go back to your second post here and remember who really started the sensitive, personal sh.it!)

Thai
12-28-2005, 05:05 PM
BTW, I saw where you said you were going to keep your pretend wheeler until you could afford a Range Rover. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey dumb-dumb, it was an inside joke...THUS, the smilie at the end.

Are you stupid or just born stupid??

Thai
12-28-2005, 05:07 PM
I was also trying to give you some good advice however, it appears as though you are too stupid to understand/listen to it. Now you have included me in your e-mess. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's OK...i understand...it's THAT time of month again. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Thai
12-28-2005, 05:08 PM
Well, enough fun here...see you guys (and gals) around the trails.

TootsSUT
12-28-2005, 05:29 PM
I was also trying to give you some good advice however, it appears as though you are too stupid to understand/listen to it. Now you have included me in your e-mess. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's OK...i understand...it's THAT time of month again. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You so witty. Cleva, cleva! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif You're not worth my time.

Ya know, most here would confirm that I have a wang 10X the size of yours!!

Byby! Be sure to write now, ya hear?! Not.

DennisAJC
12-28-2005, 05:33 PM
Well, enough fun here...see you guys (and gals) around the trails. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I highly doubt it. There's no tunnel system or jungle in Moab. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

http://images.art.com/images/products/regular/10102000/10102604.jpg

TootsSUT
12-28-2005, 06:08 PM
ROTFLMAO!! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

DRTYFN
09-06-2010, 02:43 AM
:clapping:

ssgharkness020147
09-07-2010, 06:39 PM
Mac... Holy **** there's a throwback. :OWNED: