PDA

View Full Version : GMC Yukon bumper removal question - not related to H2, sorry

kacyk
12-21-2004, 03:50 AM
This isn't a question related to the H2 but people on this forum seem very informed so I thought I might give it a try.

I just ordered a Denali front end conversion kit. It uses all GM parts and transforms the front of a Yukon into a Denali. To save some money I am going to attempt to replace the headlights, grille and parking light section myself.

If anyone has step by step instructions I would be very grateful. If not, I am planning on purchasing a Chilton or some other type of repair manual. Not having ever used a repair manual, will it give step by step instructions on how to accomplish what I'm attempting?

kacyk
This isn't a question related to the H2 but people on this forum seem very informed so I thought I might give it a try.

I just ordered a Denali front end conversion kit. It uses all GM parts and transforms the front of a Yukon into a Denali. To save some money I am going to attempt to replace the headlights, grille and parking light section myself.

If anyone has step by step instructions I would be very grateful. If not, I am planning on purchasing a Chilton or some other type of repair manual. Not having ever used a repair manual, will it give step by step instructions on how to accomplish what I'm attempting?

kacyk

Black 05
12-21-2004, 04:32 AM
Tie it between 2 H2's