PDA

View Full Version : Hey H2 Fan......I have a question

HeeHaw
12-10-2002, 02:37 AM
Please don't take this the wrong way......But your photo album shows what I suspect is you and a friend. Now my question is this: Is that Hummer raised or how should I ask this........ are you a little vertically challenged?

The reason I ask, is that it (Hummer) appears to be raised and I got to tell you, your Hummer looks really nice. The side steps makes the Hummer look like it is really up there in height.

One of the more aggressive looking Hummers I've seen..........Nice one

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

HeeHaw
12-10-2002, 02:37 AM
Please don't take this the wrong way......But your photo album shows what I suspect is you and a friend. Now my question is this: Is that Hummer raised or how should I ask this........ are you a little vertically challenged?

The reason I ask, is that it (Hummer) appears to be raised and I got to tell you, your Hummer looks really nice. The side steps makes the Hummer look like it is really up there in height.

One of the more aggressive looking Hummers I've seen..........Nice one

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

h2fan
12-10-2002, 09:08 PM
vertically challaenged thats a nice way of saying dwarfs or what /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gifhey us short people know a lot of people in cali /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif and to answer your question the h2 is of stock hight just that my wooden shoes are a little worn down

h2fan
12-10-2002, 09:12 PM
STUGOTS !!

H2Girl
12-10-2002, 09:51 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
I can't stop laughing!!! Nicely put H2Fan!

Texas Red
12-10-2002, 10:06 PM
Hmmm. I didn't understand a thing he said.

Jim
Red H2 in Texas

TS
12-10-2002, 10:30 PM
Jim, maybe it was the long island accent... let me translate: it's not the height that matters, it's the size of your.. transportation.

H2Fan, I'm with you on this..we people of above avererage intelligence need to stick together!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

HeeHaw
12-11-2002, 12:29 AM
That is a very nice Hummer and looks lifted with the distance between the tires and the body. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Good response /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Texas Red
12-11-2002, 12:33 AM
Ohhhhh. OK. Reading it again and guessing where to punctuate and capitalize, I think I got it.

Jim
Red H2 in Texas

HeeHaw
12-11-2002, 01:09 AM
Your boat, maybe even named STUGOTS, is docked off the shore and playing old Dean Martin hits from his Vegas days, terrorizing a lawyer that is holding someone close to you hostage by not returning a deposit from a real estate deal gone bad because he cheated on his wife and was kicked out of their house for trying to lie about his affair with a one legged Russain chick who stole Janis's record collection that was left to her from her mother who tried to kill your friend? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Is that correct, or do I have the wrong person here?

Sure your Hummer is not lifted a bit? /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Where's the TYLENOL???????????

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Steve R
12-11-2002, 03:18 AM
Is this some kind of secret code? I am so lost on this thread. My best guess is that this has something to do with the metric system? /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

h2fan
12-11-2002, 04:12 PM
the stugots is on its way to the west coast lookout /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

h2fan
12-11-2002, 04:14 PM
oh my co captian is of course (big) mac!!!!

kelleymac2000
12-11-2002, 05:45 PM
Seriously, you've GOT to watch the Sopranos if you're not already doing it...

h2fan
12-11-2002, 07:10 PM
and no dean martin will be playing randy newmans short people heehaw you are never going to sleep /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

HeeHaw
12-12-2002, 12:45 AM
Thanks for the fun thread.........Nice Hummer.

See ya

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwww

Steve, dude, you've got to watch the Sopranos! If you're not watching the Sopranos, then you are letting the second best part of your life pass you by. The first being owning a Hummer of course!.. Can I get a "Whoa Hummer"

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwww

h2fan
12-12-2002, 06:40 PM
ok you got it. stugots heading back home still have some unfinished bussiness on the jersey shore /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Steve R
12-12-2002, 08:12 PM
OHHHH....so it's a mafia thing and not a metric thing!

I never watched a single episode of that show. I stayed away because I thought it was about a bunch of singers. By the time it was popular I figured I'd missen too much to pick it up. And at present I figured it had run its course and is a 'was'. Many have told me to watch it....sounds like I'm missing out?

Tiger Bait
12-12-2002, 10:06 PM
All the epsiodes previous to this year have been released to video and DVD. You should be able to rent them, but each season is 13 episodes/hours, so be prepared for a long session away from your H2. That said, it's worth every minute. The networks haven't a clue how to compete, it's that good. /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

HeeHaw
12-13-2002, 12:28 AM
WELL SAID!

Com'on Steve, get with it Dude!

Thanks again H2Fan for the fun thread!

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

HUMMERDOGG
12-13-2002, 12:33 AM
If I remember hearing correctly the other nite after watching the season finale of the Sopranos, they will be rebroadcasting every single episode starting with the first season sometime at the end of January/beginning of February... So for all of you who are behind the curve on the Sopranos shouldn't fret too much.

DRTYFN
12-13-2002, 12:42 AM
Your wooden shoes are worn down? Don't you mean your wooden legs?
Yes, I know I'm going to Hell, now I'm working on a room upgrade. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Steve R
12-13-2002, 04:46 AM
H2Fan,

Right about now your figuring out why I chose to either stand on top of my H2 (front grill scene where I'm leading the battle charge) OR I opted to actually pose UNDER the H2 (I'm actually in the huge rut under the H2).

Shame on you for setting yourself up like that. You gotta big heart....but failed to exercise proper judgement in submitting that pic. Now pull it and do a re-shoot before this thread hits 1000 views!

Oh...and don't worry, I'm going to send this note to you personally so that everyone doesn't see it!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

D'OH !!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

HeeHaw
12-13-2002, 06:35 AM
I was going to comment on this thread I started, but you know what......I'm gonna leave it. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Steve, I think you are in the sights of H2Fan and maybe you should run for cover. Quick say something nice like...........You love Randy Newman or you own a boat or you too love wooden shoes..........I'm running our of ideas here.....

Hey H2Fan, still friends???????? Call me and I tell you where Steve is. He lives a short distance from you..................did I say short? .....Doh!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

HeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwww /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

h2fan
12-13-2002, 06:16 PM
hey we were always friends even my 2 sons in the picture get a kick out of you. i am 6'4 in real life so kinda hard for me to get under the hummer as for new pics as soon as the weather breaks here i post some /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Steve R
12-13-2002, 07:29 PM
I suppose everybody just assumed that was you. Course....I didn't say anything. What kind of insensitive person would point out or make fun of something like that????

HUMMERDOGG
12-13-2002, 10:31 PM
Hee Haw and Steve R-

If you don't watch it, H2Fan will send his two kids out to kick both your asses...

-HUMMERDOGG

Steve R
12-13-2002, 11:29 PM
...read my post...I never took a shot at H2fan. I just pointed out the result of his choice of angles for the photo and made some suggestions/alternatives to avoid the heckling from OTHER listers who apparently prey on vertically challenged individuals.

Btw, in that photo of me under the H2...I'm actually well below it, with my head under the skid plate. No matter how tall you are...you just gotta find a rut deep enough to pose in. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

h2fan
12-13-2002, 11:46 PM
ok steve your turn. tell us about that picture in the rut. you are doing a number 2 aren't you i hope you picked up after your self /infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

Steve R
12-14-2002, 02:53 AM
No H2fan...honestly I wasn't doin nuttin' down there under the H2. You know me... I would never do anything to disrespect you or bring disgrace to our H2 family. Please give me another chance to redeem myself....I can change..I can change...just give me a chance.

DRTYFN
12-14-2002, 03:41 AM
oh, now kiss and make up- you weenies. If you're gonna make fun of someone- don't back down because someone gets there wittle panties in a bunch.
And with that said, let me pile on.
Next time you take a pic you might as well go all the way and dig a hole(shallow in your case), tie some shoes onto your knees and pretend you're Dorf. Do you have to tape blocks to the peddles?
Oh wait!!! Let me do a little preemptive back-peddling. I really didn't mean it(yes I did). I shouldn't have said those awful things(hehe, but I did). I'll go to my room now. I feel sooo ashamed. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

HeeHaw
12-14-2002, 08:44 AM
And I find out that H2Fan is 6'4" and is going to kick Steve's ass. Good! Hey buddy, ole pal, friend from the EAST coast, Let me tell you something, Steve has pissed me off several times and you should kick his ass. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

See there. I can be nice. Friends?

Past my bedtime, mommy is yelling at me...

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwww /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Steve R
12-14-2002, 06:24 PM
Steve see's it....Steve's ignoring it. It's run its course.........

kelleymac2000
12-14-2002, 06:26 PM
Oh puhleeeeese, Steve NEVER ignores it!

/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve R:
Steve see's it....Steve's ignoring it. It's run its course.........<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steve R
12-14-2002, 06:36 PM
Steve see's it AGAIN, Steve's ignoring it AGAIN.

D'OOH!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

h2fan
12-14-2002, 08:11 PM
ok ok enough were beating a dead horse here and were all running out of material /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Steve R
12-14-2002, 11:23 PM
Exactly my point H2fan, that's why 'Steve was ignoring it'. D'oh!

h2fan
12-15-2002, 08:18 PM
watch out steve mac is back he's my gumba /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Kevin B
12-15-2002, 08:38 PM
Hey Steve, I think I figured it out. H2 Fan is a member of the cast of the Sopranos who has had his legs cut off at the knees by the maffia and is now living in STUGOTS in the wittness protection program. Get it?

Steve R
12-16-2002, 02:42 AM
Can you PLEASE delete this thread...I can assure you its content has no value to an H2 forum...and to be quite frank...it's embarrassing that the general public might see/read this.

N2it, I appreciate the gesture.....but I don't get it.

Jason, delete on my count....4, 3, 2, 1 and ZAPPO!

bklynh2srock
12-16-2002, 08:46 PM
And we want the Hummer people to read this? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif