tower
11-15-2007, 07:24 AM
LMFAO!:jump::jump::jump:

wpage
11-30-2007, 01:18 AM
Chartreuse:twak: ...

lennyrebel
11-30-2007, 01:32 AM
Remember what I told you earlier-- We have had our spies in place in your country for years--they are hard to identify except for their larger skulls because of bigger brains and they are usually very courteous with good manners. Be afraid be very afraid--The Rebel

Hummer Aficionado_VT
11-30-2007, 02:32 AM
Apparently a Pewter H2 will be leading the charge.:jump:
LOL

Big Dad
11-30-2007, 05:43 AM
This is an interesting thought though...how bad could it be? Think about it, 33 million people sharing one gun, having to buy ammo from whom? Us?

:giggling:

lennyrebel
11-30-2007, 06:01 AM
This is an interesting thought though...how bad could it be? Think about it, 33 million people sharing one gun, having to buy ammo from whom? Us?

Sad part of it is your real close to the truth and if the Yellow Politicans have their way it will be the truth. Fortunately the Conservatives in power are trying to undo some of the damage but because they are a minority they are not being too successful. But after we invade after 3 day wait [I think its the Bradley bill] we can pick up all the guns and ammo we want from your multitude of gun shops. And then Us Canadian Rednecks will raise hell.Be afraid-Be Really Afraid. The Reb

brad_p
11-30-2007, 06:33 AM
Yeah id like to see them make it past Detroit!

DennisAJC
11-30-2007, 07:21 AM

I share my guns with no one.:D

:mad: From my cold dead hands................

:jump:

lennyrebel
11-30-2007, 08:55 AM
Yeah id like to see them make it past Detroit!
Actually I used to drive past Detroit everyday ---2 rules don't stop on expressways for nothing--if car or truck will still roll--and keep your firearm loaded and out of sight. That bump and rob kidnap or rape was a favorite tactic in The Murder city for years and I just read where they got their murdercity reputation back. Other problem was potholes that would swallow a vehicle. The Reb

Big Dad
12-01-2007, 04:43 AM
Sad part of it is your real close to the truth and if the Yellow Politicans have their way it will be the truth. Fortunately the Conservatives in power are trying to undo some of the damage but because they are a minority they are not being too successful. But after we invade after 3 day wait [I think its the Bradley bill] we can pick up all the guns and ammo we want from your multitude of gun shops. And then Us Canadian Rednecks will raise hell.Be afraid-Be Really Afraid. The Reb

I have faith in Canada, it's changing. For the better!

Big Dad
12-01-2007, 04:53 AM
I share my guns with no one.:D

:mad: From my cold dead hands................

I knew there was something special about Dennis! It's his day to be the "keeper of the one" gun!

LMFAO!

:jump: :jump:

lennyrebel
12-01-2007, 05:49 AM
I knew there was something special about Dennis! It's his day to be the "keeper of the one" gun!

LMFAO!

:jump: :jump:
I hesitate to mention this but I don't think all the guns in Canada are registered.

Big Dad
12-01-2007, 07:30 AM
I hesitate to mention this but I don't think all the guns in Canada are registered.

Lets see, some of the people I know in Canada.... No doubt!

lennyrebel
12-02-2007, 02:48 AM
What in the sam hill are those things anyway --prius with a lift kit or jeepster with finally a front end change.

Big Dad
12-02-2007, 06:31 AM
Is it a Benz?