PDA

View Full Version : 911 Stereo/Onstar problem HELP

Hummina_Hummina
01-15-2005, 06:00 AM
Hi Guys Tonight when I got in my H2 the stereo system would not put any volume out I tried using Onstar and it would not give me any volume as well. I can hear a hiss from the speakers with the stereo turned up all the way. I tried cd, am, fm anything I thought would work. If anyone has any ideas it would be great. I have the H2 listed on ebay and it ends next Thursday. THANKS!

Hummina_Hummina
Hi Guys Tonight when I got in my H2 the stereo system would not put any volume out I tried using Onstar and it would not give me any volume as well. I can hear a hiss from the speakers with the stereo turned up all the way. I tried cd, am, fm anything I thought would work. If anyone has any ideas it would be great. I have the H2 listed on ebay and it ends next Thursday. THANKS!

Hummina_Hummina

Andre
01-15-2005, 09:06 AM
mine did that the other day, i had to go under the hood and check the amp fuse, i guess whe i pulles it out and put it back in it reset itself. try that.