PDA

View Full Version : H3 Production Halt

Hummer Guy
05-29-2005, 09:09 PM
Unfortunately, GM has stopped production of the H3 for a couple days. Turns out there is something that could be better regarding a window frame (or something around there). They say there is nothing wrong with the models already shipped, but they are holding all shipments for the next few days until they can make the change on the assembly line, and also the vehicles that haven't shipped. If you already have an H3, I'd still be interested in finding out exactly what it is--It probably wont be a recall, but something to look into none the less.

Hummer Guy
05-29-2005, 09:09 PM
Unfortunately, GM has stopped production of the H3 for a couple days. Turns out there is something that could be better regarding a window frame (or something around there). They say there is nothing wrong with the models already shipped, but they are holding all shipments for the next few days until they can make the change on the assembly line, and also the vehicles that haven't shipped. If you already have an H3, I'd still be interested in finding out exactly what it is--It probably wont be a recall, but something to look into none the less.

H3 Buyer to be?
05-29-2005, 09:12 PM
I heard that from Erin at Sewell on Thursday. I wonder if she is full of it about the ones coming on Tuesday? LOL... JUST MY LUCK

H3 Builder
05-29-2005, 09:22 PM
News to me. Of corse we did have a 4 day weekend for Memorial day as what our union got for us.Could be the 2 days down that they are talking about. They worked all the 8 hours on Thursday. I haven't heard anything about it. There is always going to be updated parts come into any new models.

Hummer Guy
05-29-2005, 09:27 PM
I hope it turns out to be an unfounded rumor. Let us know, Builder. Pretty cool to have a 'man on the inside'..