PDA

View Full Version : newbie h2 guy here - I need help with...

glorifiedtahoes??
09-19-2003, 01:24 AM
Gettin my dick out my boyfriend's dad's ass. I don't want my lover to come home and see me like this!

I ask here because it was my "Super Small Penis Yellow" Hummer on 22's that first attracted my big hunk of man meat to me! Any special lube you H2 guys use? I know most of you will never wheel your huge-worthless SUVs but just do what you usually do and act like an expert though you have no real world experince.

Bwaa hahahahaha!!!

DennisAJC
09-19-2003, 02:09 AM
Just keep this in mind....

We got what you want! MUWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

So keep it in your Dad`s Ass...That`s the closest to mud you`ll ever get!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

P.S. Don`t worry about your lover...I ran over his foot.

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

Tahoe\'sIMeanH2\'sSUCK
09-19-2003, 02:13 AM
Hummers are fawking gay, hey you wanna come wheel with me and some of my buddies with taco's LOL, you betcha!!

H2's suck, want a real rig get a taco!

Buckeye Hummer
09-19-2003, 02:17 AM
Hey Dennis,

These two guys remind me of the pussy's I used to beat up in High School. It's easy to hide behind the internet gay boys. Apparently you are together in the same room playing with each other. Have fun!

BTW, saying "how may I help you" at Taco Bell 8 hours a day won't buy you an H2 so keep dreaming.

Or as butthead would say "Uhhhhhh, these guys are like playing with each other"

DennisAJC
09-19-2003, 02:18 AM
I`m tellin you this as a friend Tahoe`sIMean,

RUN HOME!

Your lover GlorifiedTahoes cornholing your Dad!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Have not`s OBVIOUSLY

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

argonaut
09-19-2003, 02:20 AM
Wow, this sounds so original... Don't these poor worthless pieces of **** have anything better to do. Why don't you poor ****s try getting a decent education and then a decent job so you can afford a decent vehicle instead of your white trash toyotas. Poor worthless trash.

'03 H2 Sunset Orange No mods
'03 BMW M3 Convertible
'02 BMW M5

argonaut
09-19-2003, 02:22 AM
Besides, what is wrong with gay people? They have much better taste than you poor worthless *******s.

'03 BMW M3 Convertible
'02 BMW M5

Buckeye Hummer
09-19-2003, 02:26 AM
Hey I just found a pic of glorifiedtahoes:

Please write what you think he is preparing to say in this picture: I'll get us started.

I need some more of that special sauce hair gel johnny then maybe we can hop in my taco and go for a ride!

RonB
09-19-2003, 02:33 AM
these guys should come wheeling with us on the 28th, I for one would love to see how our tahoes measure up to their tacos. Let's be nice and maybe they'll show and kick our asses in the dirt instead of trolling?!

RonB

Buckeye Hummer
09-19-2003, 02:37 AM
RonB, you're right let's cordially invite them but it will take some time to get to L.A. from Deliverance, Va. But let's give it a shot.

Ok, guys you're invited to our outing on the 28th in L.A. We've invited Taco owners before and they didn't show. Will you be the first? Well, ask yourself; do you feel lucky: punk?

Tahoe\'sIMeanH2\'sSUCK
09-19-2003, 02:46 AM
ha ha this is good ****, yall are the biggest group of douch bags yuppy ****sticks i have ever seen, what do you consider "wheeling" thos overgrown happy meals on wheels?? LOL, going to the grocery with speed bumps does NOT count LOL, dont make me put a tire on your hood,

argonaut
09-19-2003, 02:54 AM
I had a taco the other day. It gave me gas...

'03 BMW M3 Convertible
'02 BMW M5

Buckeye Hummer
09-19-2003, 02:55 AM
I changed my mind, you're invitation is now revoked. I want to hang with intelligent people during our run, business owners and the like. But, guess what? I will stop by and order some chicken mcnuggets from you after we're done. Actually I'll order now since you're here; can I get a 20 piece chicken mcnugget and a large coke? I don't need any sauce thanks.

Well, another 7586 hours of that **** and you guys can buy an H2 (before withholdings), which is what you really want to do or you wouldn't hang around on a Hummer site.

Tahoe\'sIMeanH2\'sSUCK
09-19-2003, 03:01 AM
well damn, i was on my way, i was gonna get some of that good **** you were smokin when you dropped 65k for that Tahoe, o well you can just mail me some, im sorry for making fun of your H2's, they are nice rides, but you have to admit they do have their place, but to each his own...

argonaut
09-19-2003, 03:08 AM
It was seriously bad gas... Those tacos play hell on your insides... mexican food...

'03 BMW M3 Convertible
'02 BMW M5

jorpope
09-19-2003, 03:42 AM
"BTW, saying "how may I help you" at Taco Bell 8 hours a day won't buy you an H2 so keep dreaming.

Or as butthead would say "Uhhhhhh, these guys are like playing with each other"[/QUOTE]

No whats really funny is that I bet that you don't make half as much money as me and don't live in half as nice a house that I do. Oh yea and I hate to rain on your parade but I seriously doubt that you could ever take any of the guys that own tacomas. Also have you ever gone offroading in your glorified Tahoe? Also what about the rust situations that the H2's are very famous for? Hell will have frozen over before you beat my tacoma offroading anywhere. How about you take a look at this webpage and let me know what you think... http://www.fourwheeler.com/roadtests/16558/index.html ....Have a nice day.

argonaut
09-19-2003, 04:37 AM
And that review has so much to do with the H2...

'03 BMW M3 Convertible
'02 BMW M5

RonB
09-19-2003, 04:44 AM
that proves it...my truck sucks. I'm selling my H1! -- wait a minute, I have an H2 and this is an H2 forum...oops.

I guess I'll have to apologize for some of my friends here on this forum for accusing these nice people of being childish and immature. Just showing up in a forum and right off the bat posting an intelligent and coherent comment such as "glorifiedtahoes?" did certainly does not warrant the mean-spirited responses these horrible H2 owners have given them (or you). I'm also happy for you that you are so incredibly wealthy and still drive a taco. You are definately a champion of the common man.

Won't you please grace us with your presence and come wheel with us so we can see how grossly inadequate our tahoes really are. You could be a valuable asset on the trails, pulling our trucks out of all the sticky situations we get them into.

ronb

RasterMaster
09-19-2003, 05:04 AM
Taco, bean burrito - what's the difference? Still JUNK food.

Check out the OkC Chapter Page!

DRTYFN
09-19-2003, 05:15 AM
Jorpoop,
Wanna bet?
As for taking the guys in Tacomas- done it. I watched as a couple of TRD tacos tried to get over a couple of obstacles for about 30 minutes. After some serious bouncing and grinding they finally made it through. They then stood and leered at my H2 like the uninformed tools that they were. I took the exact same line they had and walked right over the rocks. Now we've all seen those "priceless" pics, right? Well that was the classic "priceless" moment.

When are ALL of you guys going to figure out that we don't give a **** what you inbred f*cks think. Do you want us to come to where you play and knock the dicks out of your mouths? Just go play with your toys and we'll play with ours. You don't see us coming( well maybe you've seen us cuming if you happened to get home from work early) into your little piss-ant taco(what a faggy name to call your rig) forum and start ****, now do you?
If you've got any nads left after that little mishap with the chip-toothed transvestite that's your dad, then next time you come in here don't do it anonymously.

DennisAJC
09-19-2003, 05:52 AM
AWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

DennisAJC
09-19-2003, 05:53 AM
MUWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

DennisAJC
09-19-2003, 05:54 AM
UUUHHH!!!HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

DennisAJC
09-19-2003, 05:55 AM
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

RasterMaster
09-19-2003, 05:59 AM
Great pics Dennis! Nearly spewed Guiness all over the keyboard!

Check out the OkC Chapter Page!

DennisAJC
09-19-2003, 06:01 AM
**** boxes wishing to be in the same league as the H2. Kind of like comparing
Tacos n Chips vs Steak and Lobster. Kid I'm gonna make you cry.

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

Dan
09-19-2003, 09:17 AM
2003 Tacoma TRD

[This message was edited by Dan on 09-19-03 at 04:29 AM.]

Dan
09-19-2003, 09:28 AM
TRD Tough:
http://www.pelsor.com/mullet/drinker2.jpg
http://www.easycart.net/ecarts/ArsenicandApplePie/images/whitetrashlogo.jpg
http://www.fridgefun.com/photos/body_detergent/BD016-MD.jpg
http://www.badappleretail.com/Images/humorstickers/939whitetrash.jpg

And one of the fellas:
http://www.teamwild.com/pictures/wtrash/images/fellas2.jpg

Need I continue?

-------------------------------------------------
SUT on order since 12/02 - 9 months to go!
-------------------------------------------------

DennisAJC
09-19-2003, 01:01 PM
HAHAHAHA!!!That's precious!

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

argonaut
09-19-2003, 01:06 PM
remember guys, he's really rich and lives in a bigger house than me. Wow, I'm so impressed... I bet he still looks like that though... You can't buy class.

'03 BMW M3 Convertible
'02 BMW M5

Buckeye Hummer
09-19-2003, 01:46 PM
Oh man this stuff is priceless. Here are a couple of funny points:

1. We invited a couple tacos on our last trip. After numerous emails there was no response. All talk, no nuts.

2. This stupid 4x4 article this guy posted places the tacoma as #1 and the H1 as #3. What they fail to tell you is that the test is for overall use, which the H1 certainly is not. The H1 is at home on the trail, in the rocks up the hills. In fact ALL of the testers agreed you can just point this thing and go anywhere. This was not a comment they made about the tacoma but for the price the taco is probably ok on some really light trails, good on gas, and any redneck can afford one. The deal is that no one with any decent sum of cash would buy one of those pieces of **** unless you had a pizza delivery business, so I don't think this guys 1000 sq. foot house in the foothills of Kentucky really counts as an expensive home. Furthermore, they never post where they are, who they are but hide like the little girls they are behind the internet. I sent private posts to both of them last night with no response, you chicken****s!

DennisAJC
09-19-2003, 03:16 PM
Did Buckeye say Redneck????? YeeeHaaaaw!

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

Buckeye Hummer
09-19-2003, 03:58 PM
Dennis,

You're killing me with those pics http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

This skinny dude holding the schaeffer lite with the Ray Ban copies is absolutely priceless. Some times it's worth it when these low rents come in. It makes for some serious fun.

Sorry, that was Dan, I stand corrected but they are all funny as hell.

2slo4now
09-19-2003, 04:33 PM
Ya know this forum wouldn't be as fun if an occasional troll didn't come around. Where have they gone back under their rock. I've been laughing my ass off readin this thread.

Dan from Alabama.

I thought that tacos were so light that they floated like the old bugs. Dennis, your pictures have set me straight.

Ted
09-19-2003, 07:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Jorpoop,
Wanna bet?
As for taking the guys in Tacomas- done it. I watched as a couple of TRD tacos tried to get over a couple of obstacles for about 30 minutes. After some serious bouncing and grinding they finally made it through. They then stood and leered at my H2 like the uninformed tools that they were. I took the exact same line they had and walked right over the rocks. Now we've all seen those "priceless" pics, right? Well that was the classic "priceless" moment.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No pics to share?

DRTYFN
09-19-2003, 09:51 PM
Nope, sorry. Unfortunately it was one of the times I didn't have a camera.
Got some pics of some really nasty stuff, though. Wanna see?

Ted
09-19-2003, 11:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Nope, sorry. Unfortunately it was one of the times I didn't have a camera.
Got some pics of some really nasty stuff, though. Wanna see?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure,I'm aways up to see some offroad pics http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Buckeye Hummer
09-20-2003, 03:32 AM
You know the tenth time I looked at those white trash photos it was just as funny as the first. Where do you guys find this stuff?

Just installed my 9000i warn winch tonight along with a new CB setup. I figure I can pull out two stuck Tacomas at the same time with this bitch!!

DennisAJC
09-20-2003, 02:10 PM
Buckeye,

Just bought a brand new Warn XD9000i from a friend who is getting divorced http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif. Bad for him...good for me!

I realized too late this model doesn't have a disconnect for rear mounting http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif. Now I have to bring it in to an electrician and have the wires chopped and modified for a connector. Was planning take it out this weekend solo too.

Ahhh well, for $300 Canadian($5 of your U.S, dollars http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif) I guess I can wait.

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

Buckeye Hummer
09-20-2003, 05:24 PM
Dennis,

What do you mean a disconnect for the rear?

DennisAJC
09-20-2003, 06:45 PM
This one is meant for direct wiring to the battery installed up front. If I need to move it to the back, I can`t. Thus the disconnect.

I ran the rear cable kit already. **** I hope I`m doing the right thing. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

Spiffy
09-21-2003, 10:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buckeye Hummer:
Hey Dennis,

These two guys remind me of the pussy's I used to beat up in High School. "<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you enjoy picking on smaller kids in High School? Did it make you feel kind of the hill? I guess you were trying to make up for your dad abusing you.

Spiffy
09-21-2003, 10:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buckeye Hummer:
BTW, saying "how may I help you" at Taco Bell 8 hours a day won't buy you an H2 so keep dreaming.

"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What Taco Bell do you work at?

Spiffy
09-21-2003, 10:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DennisAJC:
AWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dam, you mean people actually take their trucks off road? Say it ain't so!!!!!

Spiffy
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DennisAJC:
AWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2

Spiffy
AWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2

Spiffy
09-21-2003, 10:18 AM
The deal is that no one with any decent sum of cash would buy one of those pieces of **** unless you had a pizza delivery business, so I don't think this guys 1000 sq. foot house in the foothills of Kentucky really counts as an expensive home. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like your debating style. They say your H2 sucks. You say, your white trash, and work at Taco Bell. They say my truck can out wheel your H2. You say, you live in a small house. You have style man.

DennisAJC
09-22-2003, 03:27 AM
I can understand a MASSIVE rival between

KIA vs TOYOTA

or

HYUNDAI vs TOYOTA

But come on guys!!! you must be dreamin!
It`s tough to swallow since it`s not within your reach but be fair!

Regardless of WHAT YOU TYPE.....You know in you heart, the H2 rules. Sorry.

He ain't heavy.....
He's ma HUMMER baby!
03 NUDE Pewter Lux H2
03 Dressed Range Rover

Buckeye Hummer
09-22-2003, 03:55 AM
Dennis,

It's nice to have both wired and ready to go should you need it. As you know, on the front receiver you have to drop the pin down through the top. First, the second hole was stopping the pin from dropping all the way through so I had to hammer the end a bit so it would just slide by. Second, if you need to remove the winch from the front for storage or to the rear for use the pin is tough to get out. Maybe we have different pins but on mine you really can't reach your finger in there to get it, so what I have that is very cool is a magnetic wand that I stick in there and it grabs it so I can pull it out. If you have the same problem maybe you can pick one of those up.

Also, I'm not sure if warn makes locks for the winch to prevent theft but it just so turns out that my Thule rac n loc bike rack has an identical size pin so I can use the lock that comes with this for my winch! The lock is truly unbreakable so they would need to remove all of the bolts from the cradle to get it off and away.

SuperPoser
09-22-2003, 08:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RonB:
these guys should come wheeling with us on the 28th, I for one would love to see how our tahoes measure up to their tacos. Let's be nice and maybe they'll show and kick our asses in the dirt instead of trolling?!

RonB<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

where are you guys wheeling?
I'de love to be there...
Mike

http://www.eng.ysu.edu/~melliott/hobbies.htm

SuperPoser
09-22-2003, 08:22 PM
RonB, you're right let's cordially invite them but it will take some time to get to L.A. from Deliverance, Va. But let's give it a shot.

Ok, guys you're invited to our outing on the 28th in L.A. We've invited Taco owners before and they didn't show. Will you be the first? Well, ask yourself; do you feel lucky: punk?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dude that sucks!
I'm in ohio

anyone from ohio or pa in this club?

SuperPoser
09-22-2003, 08:24 PM
I changed my mind, you're invitation is now revoked. I want to hang with intelligent people during our run, business owners and the like. But, guess what? I will stop by and order some chicken mcnuggets from you after we're done. Actually I'll order now since you're here; can I get a 20 piece chicken mcnugget and a large coke? I don't need any sauce thanks.

Well, another 7586 hours of that **** and you guys can buy an H2 (before withholdings), which is what you really want to do or you wouldn't hang around on a Hummer site.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol
and I'll take a double wopper combo from the other guy...lol

dang, I'm hungry now...

Buckeye Hummer
09-22-2003, 09:19 PM
Sorry Mike, I was born and raised in Columbus ergo the name Buckeye but have drifted westward for a dustier more polluted and most important, more fun environment.

So, if you travel this way we can go out. I will let you drive my wife's Tahoe and follow me in the H2. Since they're the same we should be ok.

SuperPoser
09-22-2003, 10:58 PM
Sorry Mike, I was born and raised in Columbus ergo the name Buckeye but have drifted westward for a dustier more polluted and most important, more fun environment.

So, if you travel this way we can go out. I will let you drive my wife's Tahoe and follow me in the H2. Since they're the same we should be ok.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that would be pretty sweet, but I don't know how I would do driving someone elses rig...
check out my pics, and you may change your mind http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

is your h2 locked?