PDA

View Full Version : tt4 and abs lights on........

Tret
10-05-2005, 03:42 AM
My bro has tt4 and ABS lights on for about 3 weeks now and needs to know where he can get it fixed. He doesn't really want to take his Hummer to the dealership because they are going to charge an arm and a leg for the repairs. So, he was just wondering if theres a Hummer specialized some where in the Los Angeles Area?

Thanks,
Gilbert

Tret
10-05-2005, 03:42 AM
My bro has tt4 and ABS lights on for about 3 weeks now and needs to know where he can get it fixed. He doesn't really want to take his Hummer to the dealership because they are going to charge an arm and a leg for the repairs. So, he was just wondering if theres a Hummer specialized some where in the Los Angeles Area?

Thanks,
Gilbert

NoMoGMPG
10-05-2005, 04:01 AM
He can short the number 4 and 15 pins of his ALDL connector to get the code that is setting his light. Make a shorting wire out of a paper clip, insert it into the 4 and 15 holes then turn on the key it will start the initiate sequence with a long 2.5 sec flash, a pause, then a short flash .5 sec long, watch and count the light flashes after to decode. i.e. flash-flash, 2.5 sec pause..., flash-flash-flash-flash means code 2.4. Get back to me and I'll tell you what the fault is.

JeffShoots
01-07-2006, 02:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GMPartsGuy:
He can short the number 4 and 15 pins of his ALDL connector to get the code that is setting his light. Make a shorting wire out of a paper clip, insert it into the 4 and 15 holes then turn on the key it will start the initiate sequence with a long 2.5 sec flash, a pause, then a short flash .5 sec long, watch and count the light flashes after to decode. i.e. flash-flash, 2.5 sec pause..., flash-flash-flash-flash means code 2.4. Get back to me and I'll tell you what the fault is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did that and got code 22 thats for wires/relay. I replaced both relays, cleaned the wire plugs, and cleared the code. That lasted for ONE day. Both lights back on.

Ahhhh
I'll have to see what code I get now.