PDA

View Full Version : Hummer Event ???

JPorter
02-01-2008, 11:19 PM
I'm fairly new to this site, a friend told me about you guys. I'm trying to find out any information about a big event going on in March. The dealership where I bought my H2 was telling me a lttle bit about the event but didn't have all the details.

Can anyone PLEASE help!!!!

SR1355
02-02-2008, 02:32 AM
http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31456

This section of the forum sometimes does not display threads older than 1 day... controls at bottom allow you to change display specs....

JPorter
02-02-2008, 03:12 AM
Thanks for the info. but the dealership said it was North of Houston towards Dallas. My salesman is trying to find out some more for me too.

Gunner_45
02-02-2008, 05:10 AM
You might want to Google for Barnwell Mountain ORV park and see
if they have any events on thier calendar. Seems like there is
something down around Huntsville as well. General Sam, General Lee,
General something or other's ORVP. Of the two, I think Barnwell
is your best bet.

If all else fails, check out Hummer Club Inc and see if they are
putting on a shindig of sorts.

Find out anything, let us know. If the timing is right and it aint
out in the middle of BFE, I might be interested.

dbphotos
02-02-2008, 08:55 AM
I'm fairly new to this site, a friend told me about you guys. I'm trying to find out any information about a big event going on in March. The dealership where I bought my H2 was telling me a lttle bit about the event but didn't have all the details.

Can anyone PLEASE help!!!!

March 13-16 is a Hummer Club Happening at Barnwell Mountain. The details are on the Hummer Club forum at www.hummercommunity.com. I've been to Barnwell with both my Hummer and ATV's and it's a blast. Easy trails to "Jeep eaters". I went to the Texas event last year and it was a good group of owners and I had a lot of fun for my first time out with the H3.

The Moab trip is looking pretty fun too! thinking, thinking, thinking...

JPorter
02-03-2008, 02:43 AM
Thanks for the information. I'll be checking it out.

dbphotos
02-13-2008, 12:26 AM
I decided to go to this and sent in my registration. Is anyone else from here going?