PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 16.5 HMMWV 2 piece wheels

audiofetish
02-07-2008, 08:12 PM
Looking for a set of 16.5 steel wheels. Thanks!!

Ben Allen
02-08-2008, 09:20 AM
kascar has some for sale on the home page.

audiofetish
02-08-2008, 02:48 PM
kascar has some for sale on the home page.

I saw that. To be honest I don't want any that nice. I plan on beating the crap out of them so some older used ones would be best for me. I buy from Kascar all of the time. He has great stuff! Thanks for the info.

bullsnake
02-15-2008, 02:02 AM
I've been away the last week, but if you are still looking give Travis over at Rubber Duck a call-he just took six (four on the ground and two off the rack) of the steelies that you are looking for off of my truck. They even still had a set of decent MT's on them.

I can't wait to get my truck back-Travis has been doing an INCREDIBLE job with it getting it all modded up for some serious off roading this year!!

Thanks Travis!!!!!!

audiofetish
02-17-2008, 06:57 PM
I've been away the last week, but if you are still looking give Travis over at Rubber Duck a call-he just took six (four on the ground and two off the rack) of the steelies that you are looking for off of my truck. They even still had a set of decent MT's on them.

I can't wait to get my truck back-Travis has been doing an INCREDIBLE job with it getting it all modded up for some serious off roading this year!!

Thanks Travis!!!!!!

Thanks for the info! I just emailed Travis. :beerchug: