PDA

View Full Version : Fundraiser

Adam in CO
02-18-2008, 04:27 PM
I'm sure some of you know that I am the VP of fundraising for the Colorado Disbaled Athletics Assoc. We are having a benefit gala next month and thought I would post this email I have been sending out.

If you have already signed up to be a sponsor, or purchased tickets, or donated an item for our live or silent auctions, we thank you for your support and apologize for the inconvenience of receiving this email again. However, we are falling short on our ticket and table sales and need your help in order to prevent the cancellation of this wonderful benefit for disabled children.

A very special thanks to Jake Schroeder of Opie Gone Bad for agreeing to emcee the event and to Ms. Colorado for attending as our key note speaker!

Thank you for your interest in Colorado Sled Hockey, a 501-c3 organization and proud partner of the Colorado Avalanche. We are excited to announce our First Annual Awards and Benefit Gala on March 8, 2008 to benefit Colorado children with disabilities and raise funds to help them have the opportunity to play an organized team sport. Sled hockey is a sport that allows players with mobility limitations (amputee, able-bodied people with knee, hip or leg injuries, paraplegics, Spinabifida, etc.) to play. The opportunity is amazing and children from pee wee league age up to adults play this sport.

We are looking for sponsors on many different levels for this event, which will be held in Greenwood Village at the Hotel Denver Tech. Attached please find the sponsor kit, with information on how you or your company can sponsor a table at several different levels, including an exclusive presenting sponsorship opportunity.

The evening will include both silent and live auctions during the course of the evening with many incredible items to bid on, including many fine hockey collectibles. We are also actively seeking donations for these auctions, in case you are unable to sponsor this wonderful event or the organization, nor are you able to purchase individual tickets.

The silent auction will take place during the cocktail party, we will then move to the dining room for a formal sit down dinner, followed by awards and organization information presentations, the live auction, and live musical entertainment.

We would love the opportunity to partner with you and/or your organization on this event. By agreeing to sponsor the organization or event, depending on the sponsorship level, your company logo will also be included on all of our print items and be detailed in the event program. You or your company will be given specific acknowledgment at the event itself, as well. (For details refer to the sponsorship levels sheet attached).

For more information please visit us on the web at www.coloradosledhockey.org (http://www.coloradosledhockey.org/). Click the sponsor link to sign up or complete the attached sponsor registration form. If you are unable to come on board as a sponsor, please consider purchasing individual tickets for the event. You can find that option on our website as well.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me

Adam P. Smith
Vice President of Fundraising

Colorado Sled Hockey
Proud Partner of The Colorado Avalanche
(720) 299-4828
adampaulsmith@yahoo.com
www.coloradosledhockey.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are the property of Colorado Real Estate Finance Group, Inc. and/or its affiliates. The contents of this communication are confidential and may contain information that is privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom this email is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete this message and any attachments. Any unauthorized use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

frenzy1
02-18-2008, 05:14 PM
Great initiative ! Good luck !!!!!!

DRTYFN
02-18-2008, 05:51 PM
Is this spam?:jump:

Adam in CO
02-18-2008, 06:53 PM
Is this spam?:jump:

Yup.

CO Hummer
02-18-2008, 10:33 PM
I'm tapped out after dontating everything I have to the CO 4 wheers-of-the-year association.

Adam in CO
02-19-2008, 12:20 AM
I'm tapped out after dontating everything I have to the CO 4 wheers-of-the-year association.

Whoa. Who is that lard ass?

BKLYNH2
02-19-2008, 02:48 PM
I bet they could kick the Av's ass these days. :fdance: :fdance: :fdance: :fdance: :fdance: :fdance: :fdance: :fdance: :fdance:

Adam in CO
02-19-2008, 03:38 PM
I bet they could kick the Av's ass these days. :fdance: :fdance: :fdance: :fdance: :fdance: :fdance: :fdance: :fdance: :fdance:

Ouch. We had a big loss last night, too. Go easy.

We do skate with the Avs alot. The kids love it and I think the players get a kick out of it, too. The adult sled team does womp on the able bodied team when we put them in sleds. It's a very different activity. I have had some great ice time with some of the players this year and really like most of them. I think Smyth and Hannan are great with the kids and are great acquisitions for the team this year, too.

BKLYNH2
02-19-2008, 03:51 PM
Sorry, but I couldn't resist that one. :D Sounds like a great activity/ group. After what Laperiere did to Lidstrom it looks like he'll be playing sled hockey for a while. Payback's gonna hurt on that one. Av's will be the wings bish for what he did. :OWNED: