PDA

View Full Version : I really can't wait!!!

DRTYFN
11-05-2002, 07:59 PM
This wait(8 weeks) is killing me!!! I just talked with the dealer and found out my H2 is due to arrive at the depot thursday or friday(7th/8th). I told them to take their time with the PDI and I'll take delivery Monday. In the meantime I'll just follow the next H2 around like a KGB tail until I get my fill of it. I've got a well planned list of things that I'm going to do as soon as she(?) is mine. I feel like I'm seven years old and it's X-mas eve and I'm trying to "sleep" until morning. Me and the guys have already planned out a couple of 4X trips. Hopefully there'll be some snow.

DRTYFN
11-05-2002, 07:59 PM
This wait(8 weeks) is killing me!!! I just talked with the dealer and found out my H2 is due to arrive at the depot thursday or friday(7th/8th). I told them to take their time with the PDI and I'll take delivery Monday. In the meantime I'll just follow the next H2 around like a KGB tail until I get my fill of it. I've got a well planned list of things that I'm going to do as soon as she(?) is mine. I feel like I'm seven years old and it's X-mas eve and I'm trying to "sleep" until morning. Me and the guys have already planned out a couple of 4X trips. Hopefully there'll be some snow.

MAC
11-05-2002, 10:09 PM
What!?! You told them what? to take their time and you can wait until next Monday? are you crazy or on drug? Why in the world would you miss this wonderful weekend with your new Hummer? you and your dude friends can set up the TV in the garage and watch the football game from inside the Hummer. Call the dealer back and tell him you are SORRY and you were WRONG. Tell him you and your dudes will be at the depot camping out.
Just kidding, you are truly a holy patient man.

HummerGirl
11-06-2002, 03:10 AM
There is no way I could hold out until monday...are you freakin' crazy man. I would be stalking the dealership after hours wondering where they parked MY truck!!!

I even showed up two hours before my delivery appointment...

I am with MAC on this one. Uh I am feeling your anxiety through my monitor.

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.

http://www.CelestialBath.com

DRTYFN
11-06-2002, 10:13 PM
Please, I'm trying to be a good boy. I've already got the depot yard staked out and know where they park the H2's when they're unloaded. Don't think for a second that I won't be on the hill outside the depot with my binoculars "supervising".
Mac- how could you even joke about me sitting in the garage watching tv with an H2 in such close proximity? I'm really hurt. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Arizona Hummerboy
11-06-2002, 10:45 PM
Do like I do, and put a small TV on the dash when you are out on the town or at the mall with the wife.

MAC
11-17-2002, 05:54 AM
DRTYFN, did you ever get your Hummer? tell us about it.

SONA
11-17-2002, 10:57 AM
As of Thursday 14 Nov. Sage Metallic Green.. Lux package.... I will be posting pics as soon as the weather here in Savannah clears up... I guess we are finally in the club. Bill and Tina

DRTYFN
11-17-2002, 09:48 PM
NO!!! It came off the train last Saturday(9th) and finally made it's way to the dealership on Tuesday(12th). Since the dealership was changing buildings over the Veterans'Day weekend and the place was a total mess I told them to take their time with the PDI and make sure that everything was perfect. I had expected to take delivery on Friday(15th) but received a call from the service manager informing me that there was a problem. I was told that when my H2 was being shipped it had had it's rear left wheel speed sensor broken off when it was chained down. So I'm very sad because it has been raining a lot here(Portland, OR) and there's mud everywhere. It's a good thing I'm not much of a drinker because I'd be snookered right now. haha. There's gotta be some outrageously good karma coming my way. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif