PDA

View Full Version : Why?

ROX
05-02-2008, 05:14 PM
Why is it that JK owners think they're so much better than everyone else?

Is it the extra doors?

The 6 cylinder engine?

Do the letters J and K have some sort of special meaning? Why not choose the letters E.D?

Could it be that mixing Hennessey with Glenfiddich causes hallucinations of wheeling Godliness?

Discuss:

almostajeep
05-03-2008, 04:51 PM
Why is it that JK owners think they're so much better than everyone else?

Is it the extra doors?

The 6 cylinder engine?

Do the letters J and K have some sort of special meaning? Why not choose the letters E.D?

Could it be that mixing Hennessey with Glenfiddich causes hallucinations of wheeling Godliness?

Discuss:
Gee Roxxy, seems like no one wants to go there.......I guess it's the (Been There Done that, Wrote the Book, & Wear the T-Shirt Godliness thing...now I'm just guessing the answer now..don't hold me this..:yawn: Hey, someone gotta come in second, so you & the FJ fight over that.:popcorn:

RuggedH2
05-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Yeah........just keep telling yourself that.

She could have bought four top of the line Rubi's instead of the H1 Alpha she drives........ Six if you count her H2.

The Cheep Heep is a fine rig........but it's not everything to everybody just because it is to you. :giggling: ;)

Some people have the means to do better....:jump:

almostajeep
05-03-2008, 08:20 PM

She could have bought four top of the line Rubi's instead of the H1 Alpha she drives........ Six if you count her H2.

The Cheep Heep is a fine rig........but it's not everything to everybody just because it is to you. :giggling: ;)

There is NO better, there are just others.....
Semper Fi,,,, Young Marine

CO Hummer
05-04-2008, 08:25 AM

That H1 rides really smooth.............

..........on Flat bed back to the dealer. :giggling:

RuggedH2
05-04-2008, 01:39 PM
How is Alec's brand new Jeep doing?

:giggling:

ROX
05-05-2008, 03:51 AM
That H1 rides really smooth.............

..........on Flat bed back to the dealer. :giggling:They're quieter that way too. :D :D

CO Hummer
05-05-2008, 06:06 AM
How is Alec's brand new Jeep doing?

:giggling:

Saved.

because I'm eventually going to do Pritchett with you in your JK. ;)