PDA

View Full Version : Moab 5/22-5/26

CO Hummer
05-07-2008, 06:00 AM
Some of us are going back for more fun over Memorial Day weekend.

Anyone gonna be there then?

The current list is Alan, Alec, Rugged H2, Adam (with the Midwest Camry owners club), plus some Jeepers from Colorado. Plus Cooper.

Rox is always a possibility, no matter what, for Moab. :D

Tim is always a yes-but-pike. :notallthere:

Tower is possibility, but it depends on whether we can afford his trail guide fees.

ROX
05-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Rox is always a possibility, no matter what, for Moab. :D
I am trying to figure out the logistics. Baseball games and a Husband that wasn't smiling when I mentioned it......
I'll have to put in overtime for this one. :D

The problem is that I have to drive 18hrs. :( It's two days for me no matter what.

Do I sound like I'm piking yet?:lame: focusfocusfocus

RuggedH2
05-07-2008, 05:49 PM
I've got a Jeeper friend heading down with me, and few more Jeeps are talking about it too.

If Rox can't make it........it looks like Adam, Neo and I will be rolling with a bunch of sh!t talking Heepers........:giggling:

Oh well..........we'll show the flag.

Come-on Rox!

Adam in CO
05-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Going to Steamboat instead. Sorry.

timgco
05-08-2008, 02:33 AM
PIKE THIS BEOTCH!!!!

I'll be in Moab 14th through the 18th or 19th. :fdance:

CO Hummer
05-08-2008, 03:02 AM
PIKE THIS BEOTCH!!!!

I'll be in Moab 14th through the 18th or 19th. :fdance:

Sorry, I mixed up your pikes.

CORRECTION: Tim will be piking 5/14-5/19.

My bad.

CO Hummer
05-08-2008, 03:05 AM
I'll have to put in overtime for this one. :D

Get him a welder and tell him to practice while you're gone. That'll keep him occupied. :D

P.S. There is still time to get your order in for the proper scotch or bourbon. Let me know! I'll umm........leave the Colorado whiskey at home this time. ;) :D : D

ROX
05-08-2008, 05:09 AM
Get him a welder and tell him to practice while you're gone. That'll keep him occupied. :D

P.S. There is still time to get your order in for the proper scotch or bourbon. Let me know! I'll umm........leave the Colorado whiskey at home this time. ;) :D : D
Maybe I can get him to come with me this time. :D :D He hasn't tried the Colorado Moonshine yet. I'll have mine with some water please. :o

ictH3
05-15-2008, 01:43 AM
I've got a Jeeper friend heading down with me, and few more Jeeps are talking about it too.

If Rox can't make it........it looks like Adam, Neo and I will be rolling with a bunch of sh!t talking Heepers........:giggling:

Oh well..........we'll show the flag.

Come-on Rox!

Hey Rugged

I hope to fly the flag with you all!!! I even got new shoes! :clapping:

Don't know if I be there by the 26th or not... I'm leaving Doo Dah the 17th or 18th and planning on going to Zion, Bryce Canyon and driving Highway 12 and maybe even Capitol Reef then heading to Moab and the Out Post!

Sure wish I could have been there in March with you all but had to work because my buddy I work with was in the hospital so I couldn't get free to make it.

Hope to see you all!!!!!!!!!

RuggedH2
05-15-2008, 02:34 AM
What's going on Doug?

Good to hear from you again. I haven't seen you post much since just after the last time we were in Moab.

I'm sure you know how to get back to Neo's......

It'll be good to have another Hummer around, sounds like we will have a several Jeepers this trip.

CO Hummer
05-15-2008, 03:37 AM
we will have a several Jeepers this trip.

Don't you mean the Jeepers will have you? ;) :D

RuggedH2
05-15-2008, 04:49 PM
It is getting like that. :D

Around here, if you're wheeling your rig - no matter what it is.......... you're rolling with Heeps. ;)

A lot of rock here.

Hey Doug call Neo.

RuggedH2
05-15-2008, 05:03 PM
I guess it's always been like that. I've posted this pic before. My H3 on Poison Spider a couple of years ago.

All the Jeeps are lifted and locked front and rear, the black YJ has 4.88's all the others are 5.13's. The Silver Jeep has Currie axles.

The H3 has upgrades but is essentially stock.

ictH3
05-16-2008, 02:35 AM
It is getting like that. :D

Around here, if you're wheeling your rig - no matter what it is.......... you're rolling with Heeps. ;)

A lot of rock here.

Hey Doug call Neo.

Thanks Rugged!

Yep I'm still alive and rollin with the H3! Just not much of a talker or typer... been pretty busy and just hangin around here and there.

Just talked to Neo... might try to rearrange my schedule to see if I can't be there when you all are!! :clapping: Hope to see you then!

RuggedH2
05-16-2008, 03:31 AM
Right on ICTH3.

I talked to Neo and he told me that he spoke with ya. Hope you can make it while we are there. ;)

ROX
05-22-2008, 08:44 PM
Have Fun!!!:crying:

ictH3
05-28-2008, 04:32 AM
Right on ICTH3.

I talked to Neo and he told me that he spoke with ya. Hope you can make it while we are there. ;)

Hey Rugged

Sorry I didn't get to go wheelin with you but I did found your trail markings! :)

Oh.... BTW.... Nice Groupings! :clapping:

RuggedH2
05-28-2008, 04:32 PM
Hey at least we got to say Hi!

You were smart not to go shooting with us........ torrential downpour! Stood out in it and fired through all the loaded mags in the AK-47 though. ;)

Can't blame me for shooting signs though....... I dragged my own targets and stands all the way down there....... and then forgot them at Neo's house. :rolleyes: