PDA

View Full Version : Gobi Loop Step Install

RIC-H0
03-14-2004, 07:25 PM
Here are the pictures of how the Gobi Loop Step install went. It was soooo easy!
Thanks Jason and Sandra for the great gift giveaway.
My daughter sends out a special thank you, she can now get into the vehicle without scratching up her knees.

Ric-H2

RIC-H0
Here are the pictures of how the Gobi Loop Step install went. It was soooo easy!
My daughter sends out a special thank you, she can now get into the vehicle without scratching up her knees.

Ric-H2

RIC-H0

Ric-H2

Navigator
03-14-2004, 10:04 PM
Looks great, thanks for the pics, I have a set ordered, cant wait to get them on.

KenP
03-15-2004, 01:43 AM
That looks nice. I was waiting to get those until I read soem positives.

It seems Gobi is first rate across the board.

Detonate
03-15-2004, 01:48 AM
Those look pretty slick!

H2Finally
03-15-2004, 02:09 AM
How much?

RIC-H0
03-15-2004, 02:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by H2Finally:
How much? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just win a contest, and they won't cost a dime! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Ric-H2

H2Finally
03-15-2004, 04:45 AM
You know, can't remember ever winning anything since kindergarden. Always have to work (usually damn hard) to get what I got! I don't see it at Jason's or Gobi's online shops, and Google can't find "Gobi loop step"??

Navigator
03-15-2004, 11:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by H2Finally:
You know, can't remember ever winning anything since kindergarden. Always have to work (usually damn hard) to get what I got! I don't see it at Jason's or Gobi's online shops, and Google can't find "Gobi loop step"?? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Gobi Recovery Steps (if i remember right) are $159.
I think they were going to wait till they had some inventory before they added them to their site.
I am sure Jason could get you a set ordered.