PDA

View Full Version : Maxine on border control

05h2sut
07-09-2008, 08:38 AM
Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country lately: illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, alligators attacking people in Florida ..

I concentrate on solutions for the problems. It's a win-win situation.

+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border.

+ Send the dirt to New Orleans to raise the level of the levies.

+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat along the Mexican border.

Think about this:

1. Cows
2. The Constitution
3. The Ten Commandments

C O W S

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that during the mad cow epidemic our government could track a single cow, born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she slept in the state of Washington? And, they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give each of them a cow.

T H E C O N S T I T U T I O N

They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq .... Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it has worked for over 200 years, and we're not using it anymore.

T H E 1 0 C O M M A N D M E N T S

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a courthouse is this:
You cannot post 'Thou Shalt Not Steal,' 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery,' and 'Thou Shall Not Lie' in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians..It creates a hostile work environment.

frenzy1
07-09-2008, 12:17 PM
:perfect10s:

AMEN !

RubHer Yellow Ducky
07-09-2008, 01:16 PM
100 XXX

super

Agriv8r
07-09-2008, 04:02 PM
:clapping:

Big Dad
07-10-2008, 01:39 AM
Can you imagine what it would do to the economy if we really did give every illegal a cow?! :jump:

lennyrebel
07-14-2008, 06:18 AM
The problem with getting rid of the aliens is that they represent a major share of the manual labor market that Americans have grown too fat and lazy to do and without them economy would collapse.

RubHer Yellow Ducky
07-14-2008, 12:37 PM
The problem with getting rid of the aliens is that they represent a major share of the manual labor market that Americans have grown too fat and lazy to do and without them "THE" economy would collapse.

BULLSH*T

Big Dad
07-14-2008, 04:44 PM
The problem with getting rid of the aliens is that they represent a major share of the manual labor market that Americans have grown too fat and lazy to do and without them "THE" economy would collapse.

BULLSH*T

Agreed, but if it did happen that way, all the others would collapse shortly thereafter!

:clapping:

ROX
07-16-2008, 05:02 AM
The problem with getting rid of the aliens is that they represent a major share of the manual labor market that Americans have grown too fat and lazy to do and without them economy would collapse.
Really? It's always been my opinion that we have plenty of teenagers looking for something to do. Why not send them all out to work, as part of a school program to do these jobs after school? That way we have more kids learning that school isn't so bad, and there are better jobs out there, and they get a higher education starting with a low paying job that sux. Remember? It's called working your way up....

We don't need illegal immigrants. Thanks.

Big Dad
07-16-2008, 05:49 AM
Wait a minute Lenny, you said Americans, not yanks.

Now that I think about it, isn't Lenny a Canadian....

I'm thinking that the dynamics of illegal aliens in Canada are quite different than the USA...NOT! Got illegals in Canada?

:giggling: