PDA

View Full Version : NAKED PICS OF HUMMERGIRL!!!

Steve R
12-04-2002, 03:32 AM
/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif
MADE YA LOOK!!!!
/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Steve R
12-04-2002, 03:32 AM
/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif
MADE YA LOOK!!!!
/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Gary
12-04-2002, 03:53 AM
Hey Steve,

Perhaps Amy (HUMMERGirl)could make an animation of THAT for you. Just kidding...
Amy's creativity has brought many smiles /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif and laugther to my face after seeing all of those designs she created. The H2 being dropped via helicopter cracked me up. Thanks everyone for your great senses of humor. Hopefully someday soon we will have an opportunity for us all to meet.

Respectfully yours,

Gary
Finlayson, MN

Steve R
12-04-2002, 03:56 AM
cause now I have to suffer her wrath! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Gary
12-04-2002, 04:08 AM
Steve,

Beware of HUMMERGirl's powers...she has the power to crush you. /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif Below are some pictures of a totalled H2.

Respectfully yours,

Gary
Finlayson, MN

Gary
12-04-2002, 04:11 AM
Check out the license plates on this H2

Gary
12-04-2002, 04:13 AM
How did this accident happen?

FrankC
12-04-2002, 04:48 AM
NHMRHVN - This H2 is really In Hummer Heaven

Do you think he would be willing to sell his 3rd row seat?

HeeHaw
12-04-2002, 04:49 AM
The last person she got after was so scared he left the planet....................

By the way, where is this wreck. I want the spare tire carrier........Think it is jinxed???

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwww /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

FrankC
12-04-2002, 04:53 AM
The body is not even cold yet and we want to start picking it apart. LOL

Poor guy and can't even stand to look at these pics any longer.

HummerGirl
12-04-2002, 10:00 AM
I leave you fellers alone for one evening to watch a movie and look what happens!!!!

http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Drop%20Gob.gifhttp://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/fam/fam09.gif

Now this is what I call a more livelier bunch!!!
Hee hee...

Steve you are a RIOT! We are going to be good friends!!!

~amy
Move it or Lose it...
http://home.earthlink.net/~thecelestialbath/emotihummer.gif

HummerGirl
12-04-2002, 10:02 AM
Hey, I wonder how much I could get for that brush guard?

(I'm such a frugal shopper)

Seriously...did someone survive this one? We will have to ask HeeHaw what he thinks. So what's the scoop on this H2. Uh. That was some doosie of a crash.

~the aimster

JCJ
12-04-2002, 11:47 AM
Is the electricity pole on the background of pic # 2 looking like a cross purposely aimed there?

Maybe a camera or radar alarm should also be put in the front hitch receiver.

This morning I only touched a Mitsu pick up "by accident" fender-2-fender (going less than 10 mph).
The back door of the pick up was pushed inside. H2 only got nearly noticeble scratches on brush guard and bumper loops.
Too bad I didn't have Steve's rolled up news paper to sway at naughty H2.
So watch out who's a** your H2 wants to sniff, when you're not paying attention.

Off course nothing compared to poor "NHMRHVN".
JCJ

OLE YLLR
12-04-2002, 01:22 PM
YOU TOO HAVE CHANGED! MUST BE SOMETHING IN THE AIR?

SONA
12-04-2002, 01:48 PM
looks like 3 good tires on that one... Ok, buy the whole thing for $100, then take it back for the junk. there are a ton of parts that could be salvaged off of the that thing.... Ok Hummergirl, we will all settle for partial nudes...

OUSUCKS
12-04-2002, 01:56 PM
Hell...that rear tire cover is in pristine condition too.

JCJ
12-04-2002, 01:59 PM
Now let's wait for the guy who tried to set up Jason w/ the 2 yellow H2's to sell 'm: "Good condition H2's 4 sale, slightly damaged". /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

HeeHaw
12-04-2002, 02:33 PM
This is a really long post.

Well in my humble opinion and expertise in taking thousands of collision reports, my opinion is as follows..........But it is only given for fun, realizing it is actually IMPOSSIBLE to determine what really happened without seeing the car in person and if the truth were to be known, it is really impossible to determine what happened WITHOUT being at the scene of the collision.

That being said, let's look at this POOR Hummer.

First of all, there were two collisions. There was the collision with the earth or dirt or ditch or something like that that knocked the front end out from underneath this Hummer. (Rolling the vehicle wouldn't do it)

The second collision was right behind the left front headlight and was something similar to a telephone pole or concrete pole or something SOLID. Could've been another car, but it is very difficult to tell, maybe impossible to determine from a photograph. What ever this Hummer hit, DIDN'T MOVE MUCH if at all, providing it was an object. It is also consistent with a head on collision with another vehicle. If this had been an impact with another MOVING object, the damage would've been much similar, but in my opinion, would've had to have been a much smaller vehicle. Aside from the roof damage, the cockpit really held up fairly well, but the true facts of this collision will only clear up my conjecture. The POI (point of impact) is pushed in resembling a collision of some sort.

Secondly we would see paint transfer and other signs of another vehicle, which I don't see here, but then again this is a photograph. It is unknown which collision occurred first, but my guess is the collision with the OBJECT on the driver's side was probably first.

The other reason I believe this was an impact with a REALLY SOLID OBJECT, is that the collision caused the vehicle to roll. NEVER a good thing, but even the best vehicles can and will roll with a collision with a SOLID OBJECT.

Realizing I don't know where this collision occurred, but based on the plate, it appears to be Idaho. Out here (California) if the injuries were MINOR or FATAL, extraction would be through the passenger side of the vehicle with a driver's side impact like this one because of the ease of extraction. If this were a SERIOUS injury, then extraction of the driver would be through the driver's side to prevent moving the driver and causing more injury, using such things as the Jaws of Life and things like that.

My best guess is if you were wearing your seat belt, you probably survived this one. I say this because of the crumple zones; I see lots of headroom and believe the driver and the passenger probably survived, if they were strapped in.

That being said, here's what happened: Traveling at a decent rate of speed (50 MPH), Hummer hits an object, telephone pole or head-on with another vehicle. Vehicle continues on and veers off the road and hits a sharp incline or decline of dirt or rock with the front end, knocking the front-end out from under the vehicle. Now being unstable without a front-end, the vehicle continues on and rolls at least once coming to rest on the driver’s side or on its TWO remaining wheels. Driver and passenger were seat belted in and sustained only minor injuries and were extracted through the passenger side door, which was easily removed. Both are lucky and happy that this collision happened in a Hummer.

Maybe we can find out how this collision really happened and see how WRONG I REALLY was some time.

See ya

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ktower_heels
12-04-2002, 03:40 PM
HEEHAW- Great observations. Going to have to go with a concrete pillar, probably bridge or over pass related. They had to be going relativly fast to do that kind of damage all the way down the driver's side, then flip. Damage is consistent with a couple of recent accidents with cars here in Dallas nailing overpass supports. Care to guess the speed that would cause that much damage? H2 is not a flimsy SUV so the amount of crumpled metal is a little surprising, unless the driver was going at highway speeds.
Had a friend flip his Exploder a couple years ago and looked about as beat up. Insurance adjuster tried to tell him it wasn't totaled and they wouldn't get him a new one.
Good to see the cabin in tact!!

Big Z
12-04-2002, 04:19 PM
I'll take a shot at it. Driver was over confident in There rig and it's ability to jump and/or fly over rocks. It looks like the main impact was the driver side front wheel,tearing it off, along with the drivers door/side-as it end-overed, landing on the roof rear corner-breaking the shock mount- come back down and took out the other wheel. Passangers seat belt is tucked into the seat,airbag deployed, no blood, probibly no pass or was thrown out . Serious or fatal for the driver (unless stunt driver). Just guessing, but the license plate fits this rig.

HeeHaw
12-04-2002, 04:25 PM
You both are probably right. After thinking about it a bit more, the speed was in excess of 50 MPH. Lot of damage.

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwww /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

h2fan
12-04-2002, 05:51 PM
man thats the second time you got me /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Hummer Man
12-04-2002, 08:41 PM
I can tell you after having investigated several hundred crashes that the CRASHED H2 probably rolled down an embankment and landed upside down.
I am almost 100 percent confident of that. It may have also rolled and been hit by more then one vehicle.
Either way it is UGLY. If everyone had seat belts on they probably all walk away with a few bruises, sore necks and headaches.

SONA
12-04-2002, 11:30 PM
This was just the result of a pissed off H2 owner in bummper to bummper traffic who became impatient and drove over, thru, and under all the cars stopped in front of him, before finally arriving at work on time but at the sacrifice of his Hummer.

JJ
12-05-2002, 04:06 AM
I thought it was the result of the conclusion of the filming of the soon to be released James Bond movie "Move it or lose it". Boy, I bet Q is ticked at James again...

JJ

Steve R
12-05-2002, 05:01 AM
I don't know what's stranger....the fact that the "Naked pics of Hummergirl" hit an all-time record for most 'views' in one day..........or that this has somehow turned into the "crashed H2" thread?

The only thing for certain is that I would have gladly given up just about anything to have seen the look on Amy's face when she saw the post.

I can only imagine this thread may 'out-view' in number my CBS post...which just topped 1,100 views....and just WHO are these voyers???

HummerGirl
12-05-2002, 09:49 AM
I did crack up when I saw that posting...but saw your name as the author so I knew you were up to no good.

We used to have one of those webcam thingies and I was just never comfortable with that "eye" staring at me even when it was off. Made me wonder sometimes if it was taking pictures of me while checking the email in my PJ's early in the morning. For some reason the idea of "Hal" crept into my mind...

By the way, to act like an authentic southerner, we spell naked as "Nekkid" down here in the south!!!!

~amy

~amy
Move it or Lose it...
http://home.earthlink.net/~thecelestialbath/emotihummer.gif

SONA
12-05-2002, 08:47 PM
you are just to damm cute... a true GRITS (Girls Raised in the South).

HummerGirl
12-05-2002, 09:22 PM
http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/animal/1228.gif

~amy