PDA

View Full Version : The Larsons - John & Diane

OldHiker
07-31-2008, 12:56 AM
For those of you who are familiar with them, you are lucky. They are really good people. That being said -

John has been in the hospital for about 3 weeks. He is in an induced coma. John needs a heart transplant but they cannot find and infection. Until they find this infection, he is off the transplant list.

I recieved this from Diane today:

for those of you who I have not contacted:

We have set up a Web Page for JOHN'S updates through our Heart Transplant Journey

Please feel free to share:

www.carepages.com (http://www.carepages.com/) JOHNLARSONSHEART

You will need to set up log on account 1st time

Have a nice day!

Please think of John and say a prayer for him.

KenP
07-31-2008, 02:41 AM
Thanks Pops. They'll be in our prayers.

NJ H2
07-31-2008, 03:51 AM
John & Diane will be in our prayers as well

MarineHawk
08-04-2008, 03:56 AM
That's sad. I hope John is going to be okay ASAP.

OldHiker
08-05-2008, 01:50 AM
I am very sad to tell all that John died on Saturday.

KenP
08-05-2008, 03:49 AM
I'm very sorry to hear that. Please pass on our condolences to Diane.

NJ H2
08-05-2008, 04:03 AM
I am very sorry to hear that. I only met John once but that was all that was needed to tell what a great person he was.

Intercooled
08-08-2008, 02:43 AM
I believe that I have met John but I'm not completely sure. Is he from MA ?
(edit) I just checked the care pages as mentioned above. I did know of him and Diane. I dont live very far from him and have done a couple Hummer happenings with them. Thats very sad and I'm sorry to hear the bad news. He was always the only one with a winch and he would pull the rest of out if needed. John always came prepared with a trailer in tow, full of off road gear, extra H2 parts etc. he was true Hummaholic with a passion for off roading his H2. From the little that I know them, I do know that they are great people.