PDA

View Full Version : New Here

Tysh
08-21-2008, 09:06 PM
I bought my H2 back in February. We needed a "family" car, as I was expecting our second child.. Well, I love it.. It's been the best choice I have made in vehicles in a long time. And our 7 year old son loves to be taken to school in it of course. Good thing is, my husband doesn't mind driving it from time to time either.

I have been lurking on this board just checking things out.

Thought I'd get in here and just say hi.. :dancingbanana:

I don't have any pics.. She's just plain ole white.. right now anyway.. I hope to be able to fix her up someday.

maybe I'll get some pics up sometime..

devilsfan
08-21-2008, 10:43 PM
Welcome! Nice to have another chicka on board. Although it distresses me greatly that you let your husband drive it. ;)

Stacy

KenP
08-21-2008, 10:53 PM
Welcome to the forum.

(How long until someone asks about (.)(.) pics?):clapping:

NewHummerGuy
08-21-2008, 11:43 PM
Welcome Tysh

Its customary for new female members to when posting first pics of their truck to also post pics of themselves. Preferably a boobie shot.

WELCOME:clapping:

(50 mins Ken)

Metallic Red
08-22-2008, 03:57 AM
Welcome to the forum! You'll love Hummer for years to come.
Now you need another one , for His & Hers :clapping:

Rico001
08-22-2008, 04:47 AM
Welcome to the group and hope you have a great time here.
In time I'm sure you will be bitten by the custom bug and you will
start to trick it out.
~Richard

FUTP
08-22-2008, 05:30 AM
Welcome to the forums...I am a newb here as well and everybody is great so far ...Enjoy the H2 ITS LIKE NOTHING ELSE....

H2bill
08-27-2008, 03:15 AM
Welcome Tysh. You're gonna love the H2. There truly is nothing else like it.

Tysh
09-04-2008, 10:17 PM
Thanks!!! I already have the "I wannas" I just don't know where to start! =

As far as pictures... I don't need to scare anyone off!! Although, I really need to take a picture of my horse trailer behind it! I am the baddest barrel racer pulling up to the rodeo! HA!

Stacy.. I dont' let him drive it too much.. mostly when it's in need of fuel!

H2 Bill
09-04-2008, 10:30 PM
Where do you barrel race?

Karsun
09-05-2008, 12:22 AM
Welcome! Like Stacy said, nice to have another girl here. :) Can't wait to see pictures.

CONRAD II
09-05-2008, 12:23 AM
Tysh, in my opinion you should do the DRL mod on your rig. This is a simple modification that allows all four lights in the front to illuminate at night (including the daytime running lights.) Just do a search on this forum to find out the simple details. Glad to have you on board, I think you will find the info on this forum to be VERY helpful!!! :clapping:

frenzy1
09-05-2008, 06:30 AM
Welcome to this crazy site !!!!!!!!!!

frenzy
Belgium

HummBob
09-05-2008, 08:57 AM
Hola.......

Tysh
09-05-2008, 03:59 PM
I will check into the DRL mod.. THANKS! I can't wait to do something with this machine! My husband just bought an 07 GMC 3/4 ton that is already fixed up... now it's my turn!

I know one of the first things I have GOT TO DO, is get that spare tire OUT of the back and ON to the back! It squeaks like crazy! In my 45 minute drive to work surrounded by people that won't get out of my way, I find the squeak intensifies the rage.. HA!

When I get to rodeo...which hasn't been too much this summer since my horse is on the injured list, we usually haul all over Texas. The small town rodeos are the best.. the people really get into it.

Thanks everyone.. I am so glad to know there is a place I can go, if I have any questions about H2. I have read lost of complaints on here about fuel cost with them, but you know.. I had the choice to drive my H2 or my 05 Dodge that got 24 mpg... I sold my Dodge!

frenzy1
09-05-2008, 05:12 PM
I will check into the DRL mod.. THANKS! I can't wait to do something with this machine! My husband just bought an 07 GMC 3/4 ton that is already fixed up... now it's my turn!

I know one of the first things I have GOT TO DO, is get that spare tire OUT of the back and ON to the back! It squeaks like crazy! In my 45 minute drive to work surrounded by people that won't get out of my way, I find the squeak intensifies the rage.. HA!

When I get to rodeo...which hasn't been too much this summer since my horse is on the injured list, we usually haul all over Texas. The small town rodeos are the best.. the people really get into it.

Thanks everyone.. I am so glad to know there is a place I can go, if I have any questions about H2. I have read lost of complaints on here about fuel cost with them, but you know.. I had the choice to drive my H2 or my 05 Dodge that got 24 mpg... I sold my Dodge!

so your previous truck was a dodge too ? I drove a Ram for a couple of years. Great truck, but the H2 rules !

http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/gallery/Frenzy/164637.jpg

http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/gallery/Frenzy/157225.jpg

http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/gallery/Frenzy/141092.jpg

Tysh
09-05-2008, 06:34 PM
I sure did!! And I liked it. I had a 75hp Dr Performance chip on it.. She would RUN and get 24 mpgs at the same time! The faster I drove the better the mileage..

I have no pictures whatsoever of my trucks.. well I have pics of my husbands 07 Dodge he is selling and pics of his new GMC.. but I don't have any of mine.

Maybe it's b/c mine are always boring. just stock...

what kind of plate is that frenzy??? and yes I recognize the Tx plate.. ha ha

KenP
09-05-2008, 10:21 PM
Frenzy, I swear you must like lights more than anyone I've ever known.:D

Karsun
09-05-2008, 10:29 PM
Frenzy, I swear you must like lights more than anyone I've ever known.:D

I wish neon would come back in style. LOL

Angus
09-05-2008, 11:58 PM
welcome to the forum

frenzy1
09-06-2008, 08:13 AM
I sure did!! And I liked it. I had a 75hp Dr Performance chip on it.. She would RUN and get 24 mpgs at the same time! The faster I drove the better the mileage..

I have no pictures whatsoever of my trucks.. well I have pics of my husbands 07 Dodge he is selling and pics of his new GMC.. but I don't have any of mine.

Maybe it's b/c mine are always boring. just stock...

what kind of plate is that frenzy??? and yes I recognize the Tx plate.. ha ha

Texas plate indeed. I collect USA number plates.
Actually, I collect everything american :D

My belgian plate is the one underneath with red letters

Karsun
09-06-2008, 10:11 AM
Actually, I collect everything american :D

Don't ask about his collection tied up in the basement.

HummerJim
09-06-2008, 01:37 PM
I'm ready for that picture of you on your horse!:beerchug:

Tysh
09-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Don't ask about his collection tied up in the basement.

YIKES!!! I just got a Silence of the Lambs kinda feelin there ha ha

I'll share this pic.. it's the Dodge that we are trying to sell.. you can see the top of mine behind it... that's all I got!

mikejr
09-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Welcome to the jungle....they've gone easy on you with the requests for the boobshots....but then again....day aint over yet.....ha ha.

Great bunch on here. Answers for everything....sometimes thats good...sometimes thats bad....LOL

splne1
09-09-2008, 10:33 PM
Welcome to the forum!!!! Here is my old dodge too!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e56/splne1/P1140612.jpg

Tysh
09-15-2008, 10:31 PM
NICE! I have got to get some wheels on my truck...