PDA

View Full Version : Black SUV Interior

Lucky1
10-07-2008, 03:10 PM
Does anybody know where I can find a Complete black SUV interior ? I have a flawless wheat interior and wanted to switch to black. Thanks.

8500lbs
10-07-2008, 11:53 PM
let me know when you get rid of your wheat interior. I would like to have a new set of driver and passenger seat. I am looking at doing Katskin, or what ever that comany is called but just have not done it yet.

Thanks
B

Best of luck

Lucky1
10-08-2008, 01:41 AM
I have a Brand New in the box set of black premium leather Katzkins for sale. They are the top of the line kit with all leather seating surface and backing. They have black ostrich inserts but they can be replaced by an upholsterer with whatever color you choose. Let me know if you are interested.

johndjmix1
10-09-2008, 06:52 AM
Maybe im wrong here, but I know in some other vehicles the "skin" of the seats can be removed and replaced without stiching anything.....possible on the H2?

--John

Lucky1
10-09-2008, 08:49 AM
I can get replacement seat covers but I want to change my door panels, A pillars,B pilllars etc. . . to all black. I will not dye my interior panels. It can be done but I would rather they were injection molded for scratch resistance and longevity. Thanks for the input though. By the way that's a cool website you have.

Pancho
10-09-2008, 09:53 PM
Lucky1,

How much you want for the seats with the ostrich inserts?
I also want to change my wheat leather seats to black.

Lucky1
10-10-2008, 04:20 AM
Pancho, these seat covers are entirely black and the ostrich inserts are black too. I sent you a P.M. with my phone number. Make me an honest offer. Thanks.