PDA

View Full Version : Proud Owner Of A H2 Hummer!

roblo
10-08-2008, 09:18 PM
Hey, Everyone! I've owned my Hummer for about 3 years and am thinking of extending the warranty. My friend referred me to a great company that has guided me through the whole process. They really went out of their way to provide excellent customer service and allowed me to review the contract BEFORE I purchased. I feel better now that I know I'm protected if anything needs to be repaired in the future (5yrs). Well, If anyone would like to check out their website, http://www.hummerwarranties.com

SnakeH2
10-08-2008, 09:20 PM
:giggling:

splne1
10-08-2008, 11:45 PM
:notallthere: :orly:

Intercooled
10-09-2008, 12:23 AM
I have never heard of an extended warrenty that does what its suppose to do. maybe Obama will have a more comprehensive government run extended warrenty program, it might even cover "illegal" parts.

MDimitri
10-09-2008, 01:02 AM
I have never heard of an extended warrenty that does what its suppose to do. maybe Obama will have a more comprehensive government run extended warrenty program, it might even cover "illegal" parts.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

MajorGeek
10-10-2008, 03:59 AM
Got spam? I have a friend who owns such a company. You collect money from wealthy people, then tell them any claims are not covered under your extended warranty you bought. So, its like the 5 year, 100k mile warranty your dealer gives you, basically you need to blow the motor or tranny and prove it was not your fault to file a claim. Waste of time. Think about it, when have you cashed in your 5 year, 100k warranty or similar? Exactly.

Pure_Justice
10-10-2008, 06:45 PM
Is this part of the new McCain - Palin platform on finance & car reform?

Hopefully not, as I wouldn't want a flip flop warranty. LOL