PDA

View Full Version : Hi-Lift X-Treme

H2Finally
10-14-2008, 07:46 PM
Recently while in Vegas, a Hummer hater stole the base of my Hi-Lift extreme. This happened while the H2 was parked overnight in the valet at the Venetian. But since I discovered the lost at Caesar's Palace, Venetian valet day mgr said "sorry, nothing we can do since you already drove off". :rant:

So I called Hi-Lift to buy a new base & cotter pin, about $25 w/ shipping. While on the phone, I asked for touch-up paint since there were rust spots on my never-been-used jack which I bought new in April. She said "let me check with someone". A few minutes later, she called back and said Austin (5th generation owner of Hi-Lift) has authorized to send me a brand new replacement Hi-Lift X-treme, and told me to keep the old one for parts! WOW! Talk about awesome customer service! :perfect10s:

I've used my old red one numerous times, and consider my Hi-Lift jack important enough to carry everyday (in lieu of the wimpy oem jack). In my opinion, a must-have for every 4x4 rig.

So, why did I buy the xtreme if I already have the red one, you asked? Because it matched my blinged-out pewter H2 better, duh! :D

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i303/h2finally/Nowrear.jpg