http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6yTbEVxvfQ

:dancingbanana:

Kerr
10-24-2008, 06:17 PM
he got all of you.. lol...

datapimp69
10-24-2008, 06:24 PM
thats me :)

they left so much out and cut up the things we did say. but i liked it.

we knew they were going to rip us. but we had fun with it.

oh. im the one they put the "notes" thing up on the screen with.

RazM
10-24-2008, 08:28 PM
Like I've posted on another forum already, it's shameful.

I can't believe people are laughing at it. WTF is funny about it? Do you find pies in the face funny too?

Nothing about it is witty, it's just amplifying the negative stigma that is already out there, and you fools that allowed them to tape you sounding like a bunch of f'ing backwood inbred hicks, please, do us all a damn favor, sell your truck and NEVER call yourself a HUMMER owner, you're not one.

Think I'm over-reacting? There are enough people out there where this will be the ONLY view they will EVER see of what HUMMER owners are and what offroading IS, and they'll believe it. Ya know what, screw all the hard work the true HUMMER owners have done to put us in a good light, a few mins on Colbert with some numbskulls flushed all that down the toilet.

The H2 owner with the machinegun hood and the H3 owner who states he gets 40miles each way per fillup, both of you can go to hell, you're exactly what this brand is NOT about. You're equal with the rappers and celebs that drive them to pose. F'ing losers.

ROX
10-25-2008, 05:05 AM
I clicked on the link and nothing came up:( What'd I miss.

Obviously RazM hasn't taken his med's today. ;) :D

DRTYFN
10-25-2008, 05:34 AM
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Viacom International Inc.
:OWNED:

DRTYFN
10-25-2008, 05:39 AM
Like I've posted on another forum already, it's shameful.

I can't believe people are laughing at it. WTF is funny about it? Do you find pies in the face funny too?

Nothing about it is witty, it's just amplifying the negative stigma that is already out there, and you fools that allowed them to tape you sounding like a bunch of f'ing backwood inbred hicks, please, do us all a damn favor, sell your truck and NEVER call yourself a HUMMER owner, you're not one.

Think I'm over-reacting? There are enough people out there where this will be the ONLY view they will EVER see of what HUMMER owners are and what offroading IS, and they'll believe it. Ya know what, screw all the hard work the true HUMMER owners have done to put us in a good light, a few mins on Colbert with some numbskulls flushed all that down the toilet.

The H2 owner with the machinegun hood and the H3 owner who states he gets 40miles each way per fillup, both of you can go to hell, you're exactly what this brand is NOT about. You're equal with the rappers and celebs that drive them to pose. F'ing losers.

RuggedH2
10-25-2008, 05:42 AM
Same thing....... new link.

Lighten up a little Raz. It's really no big deal.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/189054/october-23-2008/difference-makers---the-national-hummer-club

H3slate
10-25-2008, 05:42 AM
I clicked on the link and nothing came up:( What'd I miss.

Obviously RazM hasn't taken his med's today. ;) :D

Try this one Rox.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/189054/october-23-2008/difference-makers---the-national-hummer-club

Colbert can make anyone look stupid. It just happened to be some Hummer owners this time.

ROX
10-26-2008, 06:45 PM
Try this one Rox.

Colbert can make anyone look stupid. It just happened to be some Hummer owners this time.
THAT WAS FUNNY! The whole let's experience it in real time, HAAHAA!! where they showed how slow you have to go on the trail.
C'mon guys, I can't believe how thin skinned some of you are. Get a backbone.

HumminNBoatin'
10-27-2008, 04:03 AM
Hello Razm,

Take a chill pill dude. I was there at the event. It was all in good fun. We knew they would make a parody out of us. It's ok we had a blast.

As far as the guy with the machine guns???? That would be Bob Devore. Yes Bob Devore as in a Director of THCI. Now with that being said if you have ever been to a THCI event you should realize that he is a major part of making them happen. So with that being said, think before you speak.

The guy about 40 miles??? Yeah that would be Ken Gander. He is a Director of HXC. And you missed his statement. He said "I drive 40 miles to work each day. I fill up about every 2 days." Thats 160 miles every 2 days.

So Razm think before you speak and make a bigger a$$ of yourself that you already have.

Yeah we are real HUMMER owners, we come together to have good times and go offroad. Since you are real HUMMER owner where were you????

Metallic Red
10-27-2008, 04:08 PM
I just remembered why I don't watch "The Colbert Report" :twak:

But it did remind me to go Fill up my Hummer!! LOL!! :fdance: