PDA

View Full Version : ALHOG Is born

audiofetish
12-12-2008, 03:44 PM
For all those in Alabama ALHOG.com has been started. It is still in the beginning stages but I think it will do very well. Hopefully we can get some locals together for monthly get togethers and such..

Thanks,
Brandon

frenzy1
12-13-2008, 09:19 AM
Good luck !!:perfect10s:

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
12-14-2008, 12:46 PM
WOW ALHOG,

A website for the many Alabama fans that allow them to keep up with and follow what is happening with Coach Petrino and University of Arkansas Razorbacks. Our soon to be advancing Arkansas Razorback HOG Football team with Petrino using a huge freshman loaded team that with some wins that were expected and ended up being lost games by a couple points, if wins HOGS finish 8-4 or 7-5 then Petrino takes up where he was at Louisville. With the big time starting Michigan quarterback transfer to Arkansas which has led to quarterback transfers already (I hope Nathan Dick doesn't) I feel the HOGS will have the one leader and cannon arm along with the hordes of 4 and 5 star recievers recruited last year who played and even better ones in the incoming freshman class. Super nice thing is Petrino believes you build a team by recruiting from the trenchs out and have a gifted quarterback that can get in the biggest guy on his teams face and explaining (How the cow ate the cabbage) that he better get with the program or get off the field.

Well ALHOG I can hardly wait to see what the HOG ALABAMA FANS say and info they pick up to add to the huge fan base from all over the world. As an Air Force brat I met people not even on the base that Loved The HOGS with the great Hog Call.

Well got me excited about the HOGS football season next year already.

TAZ

RubHer Yellow Ducky
12-14-2008, 01:46 PM
:popcorn:

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
12-14-2008, 07:18 PM
Oh, CRAP I thought I would get some kind of funny rise out of my fake misunderstanding of the club name. You guys let me down except RYD who did at least pull the silence with the crickets chirping routine. Thanks RYD for at least making an effort. LOL :)

TAZ

RubHer Yellow Ducky
12-14-2008, 10:00 PM
I thought it stood for: Alabama Harley Owners Group...!

coundn't figure what it was doing on a HUMMER site...

ROX
12-14-2008, 10:28 PM
:jump:

Harley owners! Lol!

Have fun audio!

RubHer Yellow Ducky
12-15-2008, 04:14 AM
:jump:

Harley owners! Lol!

Have fun audio!

The term HOG stands for "Harley Owners Group"

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
12-15-2008, 07:02 AM
Oh GREAT RYD gets a laugh from the Harley line but, NOOOOOO not TAZ. Taz goes out for a laugh in TIDE country and nothing but, the crickets chirping. That's OK I will remember that ROX the mext time you reach out for a joke or compliment. I will not go as far as not offer tech help as that would be just not right in the realm of the HUMMER world. But, I deserved better on my try for humor. My feelings are hurt now ROX.

TAZ

audiofetish
12-15-2008, 02:15 PM
LMAO.......

Some funny stuff!

HummerHippy
12-15-2008, 02:25 PM
:)
HOG always meant Harley ion my book.

wpage
12-15-2008, 02:35 PM
Knew a fat chic in high school you could put pencils in her ears and ride her like a hog...

Alice from Dallas...

ALHOG

audiofetish
12-15-2008, 03:10 PM
Lots of Hummer HOGS too!

http://humvee.net/links/recs.html#clu

ROX
12-15-2008, 03:23 PM
Oh GREAT RYD gets a laugh from the Harley line but, NOOOOOO not TAZ. Taz goes out for a laugh in TIDE country and nothing but, the crickets chirping. That's OK I will remember that ROX the mext time you reach out for a joke or compliment. I will not go as far as not offer tech help as that would be just not right in the realm of the HUMMER world. But, I deserved better on my try for humor. My feelings are hurt now ROX.

TAZ
Sorry TAZ please forgive me. I didn't read past the part where it said something about football.

Now I'm confused! Is he starting a Harley club or a Hummer club or a football team?!

jmsspratlin
12-15-2008, 05:12 PM
:)
HOG always meant Harley ion my book.

I was thinking it was heavy women in Alabama. Maybe an org. that where fat women meet and eat.

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
12-16-2008, 11:53 AM
ROX all is well but, now I can't remember what kind of club it is he is starting either. OH, well I have an excuse I'm not well so my memory lapses are supposed to be overlooked. ROX if you figure it out let me know.

TAZ

RubHer Yellow Ducky
12-16-2008, 08:44 PM
The "BESY HARLEY TEE SHIRT"

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31V2QGVNB7L._AA280_.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B000100IA6/ref=dp_image?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&img=MAIN&color%5Fname=x)