PDA

View Full Version : voltage stabilzers? do they help? plug and wire recommendation?

rrboy
01-05-2009, 02:32 AM
I am getting ready to change out my plugs and wires, creeping up on 50 k on my 2005 h2 sut, engine runs great, noticed a decrease in mph, so I cleaned the MAF, air filter, and figured changing out plugs and wires might help. Hard to get over the fact that you dont have to change until 100k. I guess I am old school and seems 4 yrs its time to change. In the past I have gotten awesome info from the knowledge that is available on this forum and wondering what plug I should go with, I think factory they came with the iridium plugs if I am not mistaking, and I have read that people have tried differnt plugs and got mixed results, the key is to get the plug that matches the heat range the h2 runs at?? Anyway, all this leads me to the question I am really curious about, while looking up plugs and wires I came across this voltage stabiler, supposed to help in all sorts of ways and wondered if anyone has tried one of these??? Thanks again, long live the H2....