PDA

View Full Version : Have you got your ticket yet ?

Matthewts
02-09-2009, 03:44 AM
Why do you think this is ??

If you drive a Hummer, chances are there is a ticket in your future.

According to an annual nationwide study, drivers of Hummer H2s and H3s are ticketed by police at more than four times the rate of the average driver.

That was the highest of all vehicle models studied by San Francisco-based Quality Planning, a company that helps auto insurers spot high risks.

:confused:

Rico001
02-09-2009, 06:55 AM

According to an annual nationwide study, drivers of Hummer H2s and H3s are ticketed by police at more than four times the rate of the average driver.

That was the highest of all vehicle models studied by San Francisco-based Quality Planning, a company that helps auto insurers spot high risks.

My guess is it because it is a very large SUV with roof lights and sometimes lots of chrome so it shows up well going down the road.

Plus if you are going to drive a $60,000 beast over the speed limit and the guy next to you in the tan Honda is at the same speed who do you think the Police will "see" more often.
~Richard

DRTYFN
02-09-2009, 07:31 AM

http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=50532&stc=1&d=1234161204

HumminNBoatin'
02-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Got a ticket last week in the snow storm for driving in an unplowed lane!!! I am fighting it. Will let you know the outcome.

HummerHippy
02-09-2009, 05:07 PM
Got a ticket last week in the snow storm for driving in an unplowed lane!!! I am fighting it. Will let you know the outcome.
didn't know that was illegal.