PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks - Orangecrush and Collision Specialties!

Bimmer9938
02-17-2009, 05:06 AM
I just wanted to publicly thank Orangecrush aka: Mark and Collision Specialties!

Back in January my Hummer got backed into, hit and run. My truck was backed into a parking spot so the fiberglass nose took the hit, it was just a truck backing out of a parking spot, but it was enough to make a mess. Fiberglass breaks apart pretty easily.

Mark and Collision Specialties did a great job! You cant tell the truck has a completely new tilt front end at all, he even matched the factory orange peel exactly!

I drove 3 hours each way to use his services based on the recommendations I got off this forum and I got to say it was well worth the drive! Not only did he meet me on Sunday, when they are closed (only day I could get a ride back), he constantly touched base and kept me up to speed on the progress of the repair.

He treated my truck as if it was his own, he was profession and the work was performed in a VERY timely manner.

I hope you never need body work...but if you do, call him first!

Collision Specialties
13607 E Independence Blvd.
Indian Trail, NC 28079
(704)882-1150

frenzy1
02-17-2009, 07:28 AM
:perfect10s: :beerchug:

Bimmer9938
02-17-2009, 05:57 PM
My Dad who worked in car dealerships for 35 years can't believe it, he says he would never been able to tell that wasn't factory paint. Usually if you leave it raw, (no wet sand and buff) to match factory orange peal paint you always see fish eyes, dust and or runs. None of the above are present!

Thanks again Mark!

OrangeCrush
02-18-2009, 03:43 AM
Thanks for the kind words, it was my pleasure. Like I said, this shop has been here for almost 14 years and it's been word of mouth and referall only.

I'm glad you like the work done. I appreciate your business. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,

Mark

HummBob
02-18-2009, 07:28 AM
Very COOL!!!