PDA

View Full Version : Quick question for my H2 frineds - truck related!

Darren
02-18-2009, 07:26 PM
Guys,

I am about to pull the trigger on an 09 - (someone has to try and keep the place going right?)

Anyway - as I will be shipping a container with the H2 in it - I am also thinking of a new Pick-uP to fill the other half of the container!.

Can anyone tell me - what's the difference between and Ford F250 Harley Davidson and an F350 Harley Davidson - is it just that one will take a greater payload than the other (i.e it has heavier rated axles?) - or are they somehow different ??

would a F250/F350 Harley Davidson (with the Powerstorke Diesel) be a PIG to drive or do they drive OK - ...or would I be better of with the V10 gas engine......or even the '09 F150 Harkley Davidson?

Thanks for any feedback!

H2R
02-18-2009, 07:43 PM
the amount and price of petrol, certainly in ENGLAND....

jmsspratlin
02-18-2009, 08:17 PM
Why not just fill it with a few barrels of gas? Will end up saving you money both ways.:beerchug:

Cazador
02-18-2009, 10:25 PM
Define the job to determine the tool. Both trucks are great tools, but what's the job?

I have a 2008 F250 and love it. Diesel is the only way I would get a heavy truck(still cannot comprehend why GM never offered that option in the H2!!). The diesel drives great! Don't know anything about the Harley Edition as it isn't my style, but I love my King Ranch leather. The truck pulls horses and cattle with ease and rides like a Caddy on the highway.