PDA

View Full Version : Another wheel........fell off

hognose
04-13-2004, 02:42 AM
I'm not gonna post the pictures here since they are not mine but a jeeper friend of mine just sent me some pics of his buddies h2 which essentially just had it's upper a-arm detach from the truck on the trail. Hard to tell from the pics but the trail looks fairly basic in the pic and he did not indicate any significant point of impact.

BTW, this same guy lost his tie rod 2 weeks ago on a slightly more agressive trail. I'm curious if this person is on this board? I'd imagine he will recognize this scenario. If so I will only post the pic if I get his permission and hopefully he can offer some further details.

Please no trolls.....while I post infrequently I will in fact release the fury of a thousand jungle beasts upon any troll who seeks to degrade my posts. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif
Chris

hognose
I'm not gonna post the pictures here since they are not mine but a jeeper friend of mine just sent me some pics of his buddies h2 which essentially just had it's upper a-arm detach from the truck on the trail. Hard to tell from the pics but the trail looks fairly basic in the pic and he did not indicate any significant point of impact.

BTW, this same guy lost his tie rod 2 weeks ago on a slightly more agressive trail. I'm curious if this person is on this board? I'd imagine he will recognize this scenario. If so I will only post the pic if I get his permission and hopefully he can offer some further details.

Please no trolls.....while I post infrequently I will in fact release the fury of a thousand jungle beasts upon any troll who seeks to degrade my posts. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif
Chris

hognose

Chris

Bad Dawg
04-13-2004, 04:35 PM
Did the wheel detach at the ball joint by chance?

HGW
04-13-2004, 07:15 PM
Yes, I'd like to know the deatchment point----it is worth learning where/why.

PARAGON
04-13-2004, 07:28 PM
Can't you crop the pics so that you don't give away too much but show the front end broke?

cinci
04-13-2004, 07:31 PM
Any information on how and or where they break is very useful.